View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Then move on with your little life.
    Practice what you preach, mate. You wouldn't even have seen anything if you'd just fucked off the first time you said you would lol

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Practice what you preach, mate. You wouldn't even have seen anything if you'd just fucked off the first time you said you would lol
    go get on your alt, off you go, little child.

go get on your alt, off you go, little child.
    Bless you, you're so cute.

Bless you, you're so cute.
    Thank you. have a great day now.

Germany is getting hit far harder than the UK by the global supply chain problems and heading for recession, according to the Chief Economist at the Institute for Economic Affairs.

As far as I can see Germany hasn't done a Brexit............yet

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rs-ifo-economy

Just sayin.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Germany is getting hit far harder than the UK by the global supply chain problems and heading for recession, according to the Chief Economist at the Institute for Economic Affairs.

As far as I can see Germany hasn't done a Brexit............yet

https://www.express.co.uk/news/world...rs-ifo-economy

Just sayin.
    Have you no shame Dribbles, you're going against the narrative with this kind of posts.

you should be disgusted with yourself.

you should be disgusted with yourself.
    Without sarcasm, you should be too.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Without sarcasm, you should be too.
    I don't know why, maybe you can explain it to me?
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 03:12 PM.

maybe when you get the amount of abuse i received, you might understand it, just to expand your horizon and think out of the click.
    I mean regardless of whatever absolutely pathetic reason you need to use to rationalize your throwing multiple tantrums for attention like a child there's no denying you've done it repeatedly and it's funny to see you accuse someone of attention seeking when to anyone who isn't profoundly dense they're clearly not. It's top hypocrisy and not at all unexpected from you. And neither is you completely missing that and deflecting by playing the victim. Again.

I understand you feel like you've received abuse. I also understand you wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground and have a tendency to burst into tears anytime you receive even a polite correction after you post blatant falsehoods. And then double down on those falsehoods and accuse others of just not getting it. Like you've done just now. Again.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-10-25 at 03:37 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

I don't know why, maybe you can explain it to me?
    Well others have already given reasons last times you were here but you brushed it off as "bullying" and left "never to return". Either post evidence of how "wrong" people are and actually discuss or make good on your word and never return to the thread. By your post history you used to have a life outside this thread once but you decided to be obsessed like dribbles here or Mr. Anderson and kenn in the Star Citizen thread.

Brexiteers rejoice, you can now buy pictures of food.

https://twitter.com/shitlondon/statu...784144396?s=20

Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post

Lol, took me a second to notice.

But think of all the possibilities now! Only the imagination is the limit here. For the low price of some cardboard, you can have absolutely anything. A clear Brexit benefit.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-10-25 at 03:49 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Ransath View Post
    Money laundering, especially prior to his election? I couldn't give a flying fuck.

Well others have already given reasons last times you were here but you brushed it off as "bullying" and left "never to return". Either post evidence of how "wrong" people are and actually discuss or make good on your word and never return to the thread. By your post history you used to have a life outside this thread once but you decided to be obsessed like dribbles here or Mr. Anderson and kenn in the Star Citizen thread.
    Brushing it off as Bulling.

How far can you actually miss the mark of this.

Listen up, let me explain to you how this forum works.

This zone is an echo chamber for the anti-Brexit brigade.

You are not allowed to have a conversation in this area, if you express the wrong view, wrongthink, you are insulted, ridiculed and belittled.

Why do you think we have a burner account here that keeps making accounts, because you guys are intolerant of anyone else having a different opinion or viewpoint from this echo chamber.

Remember pan, he was pretty sensible to me, why does he not post here, the answer, you guys are a bunch of arseholes who thinks this forum belongs to you.

In the beginning all i wanted was for this thread to be right down the middle, if you going to express negative views about brexit, then can you post some positive ones too.

Thats fuckign it, i did not insult anyone, argue with anyone, i just wanted there to be fair coverage. Since then, i have to constantly defend myself all the time, from shitty little remarks like you make, thats it.

Called a nazi, told to roll in my own filth, told i was a cunt, stupid, the list goes on but you somehow miss all that and are like "brush it off dude"

As for anything positve about Brexit, any poetential, any deal, No, you're not allowed to do that, you have the usual people that are like, that is not a correct source or i don't like that news outlet, while expecting the leavers, to just accept their word with every single negative bullshit, dog piling article written about Brexit.

I went shopping today again, no fucking empty shelves, same as last week, but my word is not good enough for some reason, the people on this forum want you to believe is armagaddon in this country. Its not.

Then you get the shit posters like unuinifed whats his silly face, shit posts all the time, trying to antoginse, then gets ripped one and says somnething fucking retarted like, you would not of seen it if you had fucked of like your were meant to, what a fucking stuipid think to say.

As for the mods, they have fucking failed this thread, this thread is meant to be for discussion, for both sides, not just a one sided fucking eco chamber.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 04:11 PM.

[IMG]https://pbs.twimg.com/media/FCS0YVMWYAAKEgQ?format=jpg&name=large[IMG]

At least we got pictures and made the effort, seems pretty well stocked to me. Unlike on the EU mainland....

Supply chain problems hit German supermarkets

https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/s...kets-88r52l0rl

All down to Brexit? Rofl.

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    I mean regardless of whatever absolutely pathetic reason you need to use to rationalize your throwing multiple tantrums for attention like a child there's no denying you've done it repeatedly and it's funny to see you accuse someone of attention seeking when to anyone who isn't profoundly dense they're clearly not. It's top hypocrisy and not at all unexpected from you. And neither is you completely missing that and deflecting by playing the victim. Again.

I understand you feel like you've received abuse. I also understand you wouldn't know your ass from a hole in the ground and have a tendency to burst into tears anytime you receive even a polite correction after you post blatant falsehoods. And then double down on those falsehoods and accuse others of just not getting it. Like you've done just now. Again.
    give it a rest, i have posted no blatant falsehoods, you're misinformed or trying to paint me as another poster.

What hypocrisy are you talking about, link it or shut the hell up with your bullshit.

As for anything positve about Brexit, any poetential, any deal, No, you're not allowed to do that, you have the usual people that are like, that is not a correct source or i don't like that news outlet, while expecting the leavers, to just accept their word with every single negative bullshit, dog piling article written about Brexit.
    What actually happened is that things you posted that you thought were positives/benefits, simply got fact checked and turned out to not be quite as positive as you thought.

I went shopping today again, no fucking empty shelves, same as last week, but my word is not good enough for some reason, the people on this forum want you to believe is armagaddon in this country. Its not.
    And I've posted the opposite and been told I'm a liar. Seems like its not all a conspiracy against you, huh?

Then you get the shit posters like unuinifed whats his silly face, shit posts all the time, trying to antoginse, then gets ripped one and says somnething fucking retarted like, you would not of seen it if you had fucked of like your were meant to, what a fucking stuipid think to say.
    *Unified

Where was I "ripped one"? lol I'm certainly not trying to antagonise, I don't care enough to try. Its a "you" issue because you take everything as a personal attack. Just someone correcting you, you see it as them attacking you.

I don't see how me pointing out that if you had left the forum, like you said you would, would mean you wouldn't see anything that was posted is me shitposting. That's just reality.

Not even gonna touch stuff like Pann lol He was only sensible to you because he most likely agreed with you.
    Last edited by UnifiedDivide; 2021-10-25 at 04:22 PM.

What actually happened is that things you posted that you thought were positives/benefits, simply got fact checked and turned out to not be quite as positive as you thought.

And I've posted the opposite and been told I'm a liar. Seems like its not all a conspiracy against you, huh?

*Unified

Where was I "ripped one"? lol I'm certainly not trying to antagonise, I don't care enough to try. Its a "you" issue because you take everything as a personal attack. Just someone correcting you, you see it as them attacking you.
    The
    I don't see how me pointing out that if you had left the forum, like you said you would, would mean you wouldn't see anything that was posted is me shitposting. That's just reality.

Not even gonna touch stuff like Pann lol He was only sensible to you because he most likely agreed with you.
    Remember this quote sunshine

The clownery in this thread tripled since I last looked!
    another shitty remark made by you for no purpose, except to antagonize people.

Then today, burner makes a remark i respond, then you, in your divine wisdom, make a smart arse comment trying to say it's me.,

Again i have told you, not once, but three fucking times, i am not that account, i have no need or want to make an alt, for what purpose would i do that..

As for Pan, it kinda shows who you are, your not prepared to listen or respect other people's views or points.

But yer, your not trying to antagonise haha.

- - - Updated - - -

Not been on the internet for very long then if dribbles here impresses you.
    What did you think of those German empty shelves???//

- - - Updated - - -

Talking to yourself again i see?
    Same as above, what do you think of those German shelves?
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-25 at 04:34 PM.

Remember this quote sunshine

another shitty remark made by you for no purpose, except to antagonize people.

Then today, burner makes a remark i respond, then you, in your divine wisdom, make a smart arse comment trying to say it's me.,

Again i have told you, not once, but three fucking times, i am not that account, i have no need or want to make an alt, for what purpose would i do that..

As for Pan, it kinda shows who you are, your not prepared to listen or respect other people's views or points.

But yer, your not trying to antagonise haha.
    I do remember that quote, sunshine.

If you took that as antagonisation, that's on you. The purpose of it was to simply show how ridiculous the thread had gotten with 3 of you at it lol

Oh, boy. Your paranoia is flaring up here. I didn't try to say it was you as an alt. I said you showed up on cue lol Ready and prepared to reply to a burner post you thought was a hit against all the evil people in the thread.

I'm fully prepared to see what Pann has to post. I just don't take him seriously because he's like a more eloquent version of you. At least he just buggered off quietly and stuck to it.

Now, do me a favour, go away and mature a little.

- - - Updated - - -

Not specifically Brexit, but not a great look for our hapless PM.

Boris Johnson says ‘recycling doesn’t work’ and plastic use needs to be cut down instead
    The Prime Minister was speaking to a press conference with children in Downing Street on Monday.

He told them that “recycling isn’t the answer. Recycling... it doesn’t begin to address the problem.”

He said “the only answer” was “we’ve all got to cut down on our use of plastic.”

Mr Johnson’s press conference co-host WWF chief executive Tanya Steele responded saying: “I think we need a bit of recycling, Prime Minister.”

But Boris Johnson insisted: “I don’t want to get doctrinaire, but it doesn’t work.”
    Brilliant message to kids.

Imagine if we just did both...

I do remember that quote, sunshine.

If you took that as antagonisation, that's on you. The purpose of it was to simply show how ridiculous the thread had gotten with 3 of you at it lol

Oh, boy. Your paranoia is flaring up here. I didn't try to say it was you as an alt. I said you showed up on cue lol Ready and prepared to reply to a burner post you thought was a hit against all the evil people in the thread.

I'm fully prepared to see what Pann has to post. I just don't take him seriously because he's like a more eloquent version of you. At least he just buggered off quietly and stuck to it.

Now, do me a favour, go away and mature a little.
    Paranoia, my goodness, caught in your own sweet lies.

Disengionous little liar aren't you.

Even when caught, tries to twist his way out of shit.

Should change your name to Grima Wormtongue, it really does suit you.

What did you think of those German empty shelves???//[/COLOR]
    If you want me to say they handled it as disastrously as Brexit did then I will if that makes you feel better.