View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #30141
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    I'm going to ignore the rest of your drivel, but what logic are you on about?

    Did I miss the millenial only global vote on whether we want a worldwide pandemic or not?

    Cuz I sure as shit didn't vote for it.

    On the other hand boomers have spent 50 years consistently voting for terrible shit.
    It is not like they had many choices to vote for. You just have to realize it was different times and different goals at the time.

  2. #30142
    Warchief Hansworst's Avatar
    Join Date
    Aug 2009
    Location
    Schiedam, the Netherlands
    Posts
    2,078
    Quote Originally Posted by Specialka View Post
    It is not like they had many choices to vote for. You just have to realize it was different times and different goals at the time.
    Ofcourse they had, for instance, in 1977 the Dutch could choose between more than 18 parties, including communists, social democrats, Christian democrats, liberals and a pacifist party.
    Quote Originally Posted by Shadoowpunk View Post
    Take that haters.
    IF IM STUPID, so is Donald Trump.

  3. #30143
    Quote Originally Posted by Hansworst View Post
    Ofcourse they had, for instance, in 1977 the Dutch could choose between more than 18 parties, including communists, social democrats, Christian democrats, liberals and a pacifist party.
    Then I would say that those people failed to convince voters to vote for them. Not that I am not sure if those would have done better than those who were voted into office.

  4. #30144
    Quote Originally Posted by Milldtw View Post
    -Snip-
    So, stop trying to pretend to be the victim in all of this. It's weird how you people don't want to take responsibility for your actions, and want to blame others.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  5. #30145
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Your typing style makes me thing your Sircaw, and your deffo not deleted.
    It should be easy to spot mine, I always have tons of spelling mistakes in mine, and by the look of it, you could be me too, as i think thing is meant to be think!

  6. #30146
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    They will probably try to weaponize it against you.

    No other reason.
    Or... you know... call him out on his lies and bullshit.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-10-26 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  7. #30147
    Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    let's just say I'm checking on your claims. You claim to be this abused and victimized person, yet you won't even say who your main account was.

    I'll give you a hint, this is my one and only account I've ever made.

    Now, I don't think for a second you'll actually say, because that would simply destroy any narrative you are trying to build.

    - - - Updated - - -



    Or... you know... call him out on his lies and bullshit.
    Feels like its sircaw. Would explain why he's trying to beat around the bush.

    Wierd though to reply to his own... comments.. Smells like desperation to me.

  8. #30148
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Feels like its sircaw. Would explain why he's trying to beat around the bush.

    Wierd though to reply to his own... comments.. Smells like desperation to me.
    He's made hundreds upon hundreds of accounts, I think we can all agree why they keep getting deleted.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-10-26 at 02:46 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Knadra View Post
    Multiculturalism hurts and kills. This happened before Trump and it would be happening without him. Racism arises from a multicultural society. If we were monocultural, people would not see issues through the lens of race.
    This is a poster saying that people are at fault for being the victims of terrorism, because they are not white.
    Quote Originally Posted by Wilfire View Post
    I hate personal freedom because people abuse it like a shiny new toy.

  9. #30149
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Feels like its sircaw. Would explain why he's trying to beat around the bush.

    Wierd though to reply to his own... comments.. Smells like desperation to me.
    haha, yer it's 100% me, sweet Jesus you got me, you people are brilliant detectives.

    Rozz, if you listening, check the fucking ips, check who the burners main account was, i am sure there is a way, after that, inform this desperate idiot, he is wrong.

  10. #30150
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    23,085
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    It should be easy to spot mine, I always have tons of spelling mistakes in mine, and by the look of it, you could be me too, as i think thing is meant to be think!
    that's the thing, your spelling mistakes are similar

    but I don't really care about it, you might be sad enough to actually create multiple accounts here to idk continue to make stupid arguments, the thing that strikes me as weird is that you agree with burner all of the time, even if he makes illogical arguments that make no sense whatsoever
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  11. #30151
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    that's the thing, your spelling mistakes are similar

    but I don't really care about it, you might be sad enough to actually create multiple accounts here to idk continue to make stupid arguments, the thing that strikes me as weird is that you agree with burner all of the time, even if he makes illogical arguments that make no sense whatsoever
    Well, as i have said many times before, it's not me, I am loud and fucking proud on this account.

    As for i might be sad enough to make another account, haha, ok, i think your clutching at straws and some pretty long ones.

    And spelling mistakes are similar, i quess that's why they are called spelling mistakes haha. DOH

    As for agreeing with the burner all the time, i think you should go back through my history and count how many times i have actually responded to the Burner, i can only recall 4 or 5 times, considering he has made dozens and dozens of alts accounts and hundreds of posts seems your being a little bit of with your counting.

    Go on, go back and count them. sigh, this forum haha
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-10-26 at 02:07 PM.

  12. #30152
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,280
    Another day, another Brexit benefit as 7 million British people look forward to an imminent pay rise as the living wage is raised to almost 10 quid an hour.

    Brexit Britain's minimum wage increase sparks furious Frexit uproar. "€11.3 per hour. In France, it is €10.5 per hour."" The EU and the euro are preventing a sharp rise of the minimum growth wage (SMIC) in France."

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ce-frexit-euro

    Will Macron let them have that referendum, or is he scared of the result?.. Smacks of EU remainers wanting to keep working class people on the continent poor, just as they tried and failed here in the UK. For those eurochums in France wanting to leave, we now free British stand side by side with you in your quest for the return of liberty, egalite and fraternity.

  13. #30153
    Moderator Rozz's Avatar
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Location
    United States
    Posts
    7,371
    The burner is one thing, but stop antagonizing each other. He's not Sircaw and you all need to stay on topic instead of attacking each other's character.
    Moderator of the General Off-Topic, Politics, Lore, and RP Forums
    "If you have any concerns, let me know via PM. I'll do my best to assist you."

  14. #30154
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Another day, another Brexit benefit as 7 million British people look forward to an imminent pay rise as the living wage is raised to almost 10 quid an hour.

    Brexit Britain's minimum wage increase sparks furious Frexit uproar. "€11.3 per hour. In France, it is €10.5 per hour."" The EU and the euro are preventing a sharp rise of the minimum growth wage (SMIC) in France."

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ce-frexit-euro

    Will Macron let them have that referendum, or is he scared of the result?.. Smacks of EU remainers wanting to keep working class people on the continent poor, just as they tried and failed here in the UK. For those eurochums in France wanting to leave, we now free British stand side by side with you in your quest for the return of liberty, egalite and fraternity.
    From the article (which, sigh, you clearly didn't read again):

    "Critics in the UK questioned how much better off workers will be considering the Chancellor has already hiked National Insurance and cut Universal Credit as inflation rises, with the consumer price inflation rate currently standing at 3.1 percent.

    National Insurance Contributions for workers will increase by 1.25 percentage points from April to help pay for the NHS and social care, while he ended the £20-a-week Universal Credit coronavirus uplift earlier this month."

    And that 3.1% inflation is only going to go up still further, as the impact of Brexit worsens. The Tories have always relied on giving out £1 in obvious ways while clawing back £2 in ways that aren't obvious. Then people that don't follow what's going on get fooled. So don't let yourself get fooled so easily dribbles; apply a bit of critical thinking to the nonsense that the Mail and Express feed you.

    Oh, and just to complete things, please explain how this is a Brexit benefit. Are you implying that they weren't able to put up the minimum wage while we were in the EU? Because that would be a lie. Are you suggesting that the UK government has more money because of Brexit? Because this is being paid by businesses, not the government. Are you suggesting businesses have more money that they did while we were in the EU? Because all the financial information I have access says that categorically isn't the case.

    It's almost as if this is literally nothing to do with Brexit, but you've tried to claim it as a benefit because you've got nothing that can be traced to Brexit that isn't bad news. Another one of dribbles "Brexit Benefits" that dies at birth.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

  15. #30155
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    23,085
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Another day, another Brexit benefit as 7 million British people look forward to an imminent pay rise as the living wage is raised to almost 10 quid an hour.

    Brexit Britain's minimum wage increase sparks furious Frexit uproar. "€11.3 per hour. In France, it is €10.5 per hour."" The EU and the euro are preventing a sharp rise of the minimum growth wage (SMIC) in France."

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ce-frexit-euro

    Will Macron let them have that referendum, or is he scared of the result?.. Smacks of EU remainers wanting to keep working class people on the continent poor, just as they tried and failed here in the UK. For those eurochums in France wanting to leave, we now free British stand side by side with you in your quest for the return of liberty, egalite and fraternity.
    How is the EU preventing that?

    Considering Luxembourg has a min wage of 12,7€ how is the EU doing that to France?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  16. #30156
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Another day, another Brexit benefit as 7 million British people look forward to an imminent pay rise as the living wage is raised to almost 10 quid an hour.

    Brexit Britain's minimum wage increase sparks furious Frexit uproar. "€11.3 per hour. In France, it is €10.5 per hour."" The EU and the euro are preventing a sharp rise of the minimum growth wage (SMIC) in France."

    https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ce-frexit-euro

    Will Macron let them have that referendum, or is he scared of the result?.. Smacks of EU remainers wanting to keep working class people on the continent poor, just as they tried and failed here in the UK. For those eurochums in France wanting to leave, we now free British stand side by side with you in your quest for the return of liberty, egalite and fraternity.
    There is zero Frexit uproar. The french newspapers aren't even talking about that. The guy quoted in the article (Charles-Henri Gallois) is an absolute nobody in the french political scene. His party has never had any candidate in any election. No one knows him and no one gives a fuck about his opinion. Why are you using a nobody's opinion who represents no one to generalize about a "Frexit uproar"?

    The only candidate who openly talked about Frexit in 2017 for the elections (François Asselineau) got... less than 1% of the votes.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-10-26 at 03:15 PM.

  17. #30157
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    There is zero Frexit uproar. The french newspapers aren't even talking about that. The guy quoted in the article (Charles-Henri Gallois) is an absolute nobody in the french political scene. His party has never had any candidate in any election. No one knows him and no one gives a fuck about his opinion.

    The only candidate who openly talked about Frexit in 2017 for the elections (François Asselineau) got... less than 1% of the votes.
    Sssht, don't confront dribbles with facts, that might unsettle him.

  18. #30158
    Quote Originally Posted by XDurionX View Post
    Sssht, don't confront dribbles with facts, that might unsettle him.
    I'm French myself and I follow the political events closely, but I had to google this guys name. Frexit is a big fat joke in France, no one takes it seriously. The only one defending Frexit did less than 1% in 2017. Even sovereignists like Le Pen don't mention that, it shows you how ridiculous that idea is here.

    It's as asinine and ridiculous as claiming that the Communist Party of Britain is a big political force in the UK.
    Last edited by Barzotti; 2021-10-26 at 03:22 PM.

  19. #30159
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    From the article (which, sigh, you clearly didn't read again):
    .
    Quote Originally Posted by Barzotti View Post
    sip
    Dribbles has never let reality get in the way of some good propaganda.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    How is the EU preventing that?

    Considering Luxembourg has a min wage of 12,7€ how is the EU doing that to France?
    It's not. The EU has fuck all to do with setting minimum wages.

    Controlling inflation and the valuation of the Euro is a different thing, but again, the issue of minimum wages has fuck all to do with the EU.
    Quote Originally Posted by Orlong View Post
    It doesnt destroy the land to bury styrofoam 25 feet below the ground
    Today Obama once again kneeled at the altar of environmental naziism and hurt this once great country. He has now banned all drilling in the Atlantic Ocean

  20. #30160
    The Lightbringer dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    The Sunny Uplands
    Posts
    3,280
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    From the article (which, sigh, you clearly didn't read again):

    "Critics in the UK questioned how much better off workers will be considering the Chancellor has already hiked National Insurance and cut Universal Credit as inflation rises, with the consumer price inflation rate currently standing at 3.1 percent.

    National Insurance Contributions for workers will increase by 1.25 percentage points from April to help pay for the NHS and social care, while he ended the £20-a-week Universal Credit coronavirus uplift earlier this month."

    And that 3.1% inflation is only going to go up still further, as the impact of Brexit worsens. The Tories have always relied on giving out £1 in obvious ways while clawing back £2 in ways that aren't obvious. Then people that don't follow what's going on get fooled. So don't let yourself get fooled so easily dribbles; apply a bit of critical thinking to the nonsense that the Mail and Express feed you.

    Oh, and just to complete things, please explain how this is a Brexit benefit. Are you implying that they weren't able to put up the minimum wage while we were in the EU? Because that would be a lie. Are you suggesting that the UK government has more money because of Brexit? Because this is being paid by businesses, not the government. Are you suggesting businesses have more money that they did while we were in the EU? Because all the financial information I have access says that categorically isn't the case.

    It's almost as if this is literally nothing to do with Brexit, but you've tried to claim it as a benefit because you've got nothing that can be traced to Brexit that isn't bad news. Another one of dribbles "Brexit Benefits" that dies at birth.
    Your position is for the UK to rejoin the EU. As you can see that way lies depression of UK wages by business having unfettered access to unlimited supply of cheap labour, mostly from Eastern Europe. As exampled exactly by that Express article and the experience of the French.

    The minimum wage increase is a direct result of leaving the EU which will trickle up through the payscales for all workers in Britain. From fruit pickers to lorry drivers and beyond we all get to share the benefits of Brexit as the lowest paid are levelled up as promised by Brexiteers at the referendum.

    The folly of rejoining the EU would reverse that benefit and make people poorer. Why do you seem to want that? It just makes no sense.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •