View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    What a clown... here's a joke:

The Soviet Union and the US had a race once. The US won, naturally, and the SU came in second. That's how it was reported in the US. In the Soviet Union it was reported "The Soviet Union fought for a well earned 2nd place, while the US were second to last..."

That's what Dribbles does. He gets an orgasmatic excitement over... .2% growth and tries to sell it as the giant victory while ignoring the big recession that is looming ahead. Go ahead, clownboat. Celebrate this, go ahead... throw some konfetti. You earned it. A whole .2% increase above Germany. That'll be worth... wow, at least a couple million right? Haha
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

The people spoke... it doesn't matter anymore if you believe they are correct or not the fact the plan seems to be to drag it out forever u till people vote the right way is disgraceful.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    You want economic heavyweights? How about....

UK GDP Growth Fastest In Nearly 2 Years

LONDON (Alliance News) - The UK economy expanded at the fastest pace in nearly two years in the third quarter driven by household spending and exports, despite heightened uncertainty over the Brexit deal.

http://www.morningstar.co.uk/uk/news...y-2-years.aspx

Got to love those exports. And...

Germany: More disappointments
    September trade data adds to recent evidence of the worst quarterly performance for the German economy since 2015

https://think.ing.com/snaps/germany-...sappointments/

Didn't I always say Brexit would be worse for the EU than the UK? The only reason that graph has an x axis starting at 0 is because the latest GDP figures from Germany haven't been released yet...who knows the next graph may have to start with a negative on the x axis just to accommodate them. Bwaahhahahaaaa and you have an EU army to begin funding, more bwahahahaaaa

Considering much of those stockpiles would come from the EU, you sell more stuff to us than we to you (for now!), shouldn't the eurozone be booming rather than stagnating as a result of losing the UK cash cow?
    Going out of Business Sales tend to bring in a good amount of revenue. They however also don't go on forever, for obvious reasons.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

A bunch of times actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Rother View Post
    The people spoke... it doesn't matter anymore if you believe they are correct or not the fact the plan seems to be to drag it out forever u till people vote the right way is disgraceful.
    A 52/48 split on a non binding referendum does not a mandate make. An opinion held by 25% of the populace is not "The will of the people!".

Calling what is happening right now a "plan" is pretty fucking generous, there is no plan, there never was.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    A 52/48 split on a non binding referendum does not a mandate make. An opinion held by 25% of the populace is not "The will of the people!".

Calling what is happening right now a "plan" is pretty fucking generous, there is no plan, there never was.
    Brexiteers like me always had a "plan". Even msm is only just now recognising how effective it most likely will be...

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1061627934946009088

"no agreement between Weyand and Robbins by Monday night, and no approval of that agreement by cabinet on Tuesday, risk of no-deal Brexit rises very very appreciably." Robert Peston

Looks like remainers must fall back on that old saying 'cometh the hour cometh the man' and now only Vince the Cable is left to stand up and fight their corner.

Oh dear was that their plan? No wonder they lost the peoples vote a couple of years back...tick tock.

Brexiteers like me always had a "plan".
    Wait, did you have a plan or did you have a "plan"? And what happened to either?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

A bunch of times actually.

Brexiteers like me always had a "plan". Even msm is only just now recognising how effective it most likely will be...

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1061627934946009088

"no agreement between Weyand and Robbins by Monday night, and no approval of that agreement by cabinet on Tuesday, risk of no-deal Brexit rises very very appreciably." Robert Peston

Looks like remainers must fall back on that old saying 'cometh the hour cometh the man' and now only Vince the Cable is left to stand up and fight their corner.

Oh dear was that their plan? No wonder they lost the peoples vote a couple of years back...tick tock.
    So you are counting on the "brilliant plan" being "make ourselves look like completely incompetent idiots for two years, so that we end up with no-deal". And you are delighted by this, because it will hurt the EU.

As plans go, it's right up there with "I'm going to blow my own brains out right next to this guy, because then he will get blood on his suit and have to pay for the dry-cleaning".

And you STILL don't get it. If it comes down to a choice between no-deal and either cancelling Brexit or second referendum, then no-deal doesn't have a hope. Your ONLY chance of getting any form of Brexit through is if May comes up with something so watered down that the EU and Labour would actually support it. Otherwise the Tories will be calculating whether just cancelling will be more damaging to their party, or accepting a second referendum. Because make no mistake, from day 1 Brexit has all been about preventing damage to the Tories, and a no-deal would destroy them. It would damage the economy so much it would drive them out of power for decades, and it would almost certainly split their party in two. They aren't going to do it, and the reason their bluff isn't working is that nobody believes for one second that they will.

Well, nobody except certain, ahem, special people that seem to think their fascist wet dreams are going to come true some day. So tick and tock all you like, a broken clock may be right twice a day, but that's still at least three times more than you.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Thing is last year Dribbles wasn't even for no deal, he was for "We get everything and they give us none of the responsibilities or we go to WAR!" posting. Dribbles was literally trying to push war if we didn't get free access to everything in europe while at the same time not have to go with EU law.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So you are counting on the "brilliant plan" being "make ourselves look like completely incompetent idiots for two years, so that we end up with no-deal". And you are delighted by this, because it will hurt the EU.

As plans go, it's right up there with "I'm going to blow my own brains out right next to this guy, because then he will get blood on his suit and have to pay for the dry-cleaning".

And you STILL don't get it. If it comes down to a choice between no-deal and either cancelling Brexit or second referendum, then no-deal doesn't have a hope. Your ONLY chance of getting any form of Brexit through is if May comes up with something so watered down that the EU and Labour would actually support it. Otherwise the Tories will be calculating whether just cancelling will be more damaging to their party, or accepting a second referendum. Because make no mistake, from day 1 Brexit has all been about preventing damage to the Tories, and a no-deal would destroy them. It would damage the economy so much it would drive them out of power for decades, and it would almost certainly split their party in two. They aren't going to do it, and the reason their bluff isn't working is that nobody believes for one second that they will.

Well, nobody except certain, ahem, special people that seem to think their fascist wet dreams are going to come true some day. So tick and tock all you like, a broken clock may be right twice a day, but that's still at least three times more than you.
    It is very nice of you to share your dreamworld with us however unfortunately for you default UK law, by act of parliament, is that we leave the EU in 138 days. (tick tock) Any deviance from this will require further legislation passing through the house. That is your ONLY chance of not getting my Brexit.

Your position is quite hopeless, my position is current UK law.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Rother View Post
    If someone tells you a bunch of lies that after 2 years none seem to happen, and people made a decision based on that bullshit is it still all that right to rush ahead ?

If the people is that sure of their opinion and future aspects then it wouldn't be a problem to have a second vote ?
    It was tight enough between the blocks and seeing as its a massive decision it's weird not having the normal >Vote< followed by a second when the next government takes over to make sure people are on board.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Thing is last year Dribbles wasn't even for no deal, he was for "We get everything and they give us none of the responsibilities or we go to WAR!" posting. Dribbles was literally trying to push war if we didn't get free access to everything in europe while at the same time not have to go with EU law.
    What I notice is: no one defends Brexit anymore. Dribbles actually is the most anti-Brexit poster here. I mean he TRIES to support it, but his posts are so pathetic that he makes Brexit look bad by association. The best way to attack Brexit here is to get Dribbles to start posting a lot, occasionally shooting down his lies just as a reminder that his posts are only partially connected with reality.

I kind of feel sorry for Great Britain. Except they kind of brought this down on themselves by voting for Brexit in the first place. Then again, I don't recall anyone predicting that all the people who pushed for Brexit would bail out of politics once it passed, leaving people who didn't really support it that much to pick up the pieces. And, after all is said and done, I still can't figure out: Who benefits? In Great Britain, there only seem to be losers. No winners.

I can guarantee you right now at this moment of time we are suffering a serious shortage of medicine as the government clamps its coffers shut in prep for brexit when we come to order medication for patients a lot of it is out of stock and pharmacies are no longer able to stockpile, Come Brexit god forbid it goes ahead we will be facing thousends if not hundreds of thousends of people having to live with no medication, I hope you are proud of yourself Brexiteers you just made your country poorer.

It is very nice of you to share your dreamworld with us however unfortunately for you default UK law, by act of parliament, is that we leave the EU in 138 days. (tick tock) Any deviance from this will require further legislation passing through the house. That is your ONLY chance of not getting my Brexit.

Your position is quite hopeless, my position is current UK law.
    I apologise, you are completely correct. Because as we all know, it's literally impossible to change any law, ever. They came into existence magically some time in the past, and they have remained inviolate ever since. How foolish of me to forget that.

Seriously though, are you even trying any more? I know this whole thing has gone steadily worse for you, especially recently, but this is just dialling it in now. Sad.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Omega10 View Post
    Who benefits?
    Putin does, and those businessmen in politics who bet against the UK or think they can exploit the general public in the UK for all its worth when/if it loses the protection of the ECJ. Those in the pocket of US concerns looking to dump their surplus in the UK or buying out the local economy and NHS. (e.g. Farage, Rees-Mogg,...)

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    I apologise, you are completely correct. Because as we all know, it's literally impossible to change any law, ever. They came into existence magically some time in the past, and they have remained inviolate ever since. How foolish of me to forget that.

Seriously though, are you even trying any more? I know this whole thing has gone steadily worse for you, especially recently, but this is just dialling it in now. Sad.
    When I can see the finish line and your side are way back in runner up mode do I have to try?

Theresa May can't carry her own cabinet let alone the whole house of commons. Tell me how you envisage a new remain friendly law enacted prior to the default EU crashing out of the UK/EU relationship in March? Sir Vince and his 1 or 2 votes are not enough to save you...

Every minute that passes just gets better and better for me and that sweet, by default, no deal Brexit.

What I notice is: no one defends Brexit anymore. Dribbles actually is the most anti-Brexit poster here. I mean he TRIES to support it, but his posts are so pathetic that he makes Brexit look bad by association. The best way to attack Brexit here is to get Dribbles to start posting a lot, occasionally shooting down his lies just as a reminder that his posts are only partially connected with reality.

I kind of feel sorry for Great Britain. Except they kind of brought this down on themselves by voting for Brexit in the first place. Then again, I don't recall anyone predicting that all the people who pushed for Brexit would bail out of politics once it passed, leaving people who didn't really support it that much to pick up the pieces. And, after all is said and done, I still can't figure out: Who benefits? In Great Britain, there only seem to be losers. No winners.
    A select few people in certain industries will stand to benefit from a no deal measure, i don't recall which exactly anymore but some rich people do stand to benefit from this disaster. The economy won't and neither will the general population. See it similar to the housing bubble in the US where everybody but a few rich bankers gained from it.

Scarab Lord
    Quote Originally Posted by Kaira View Post
    I can guarantee you right now at this moment of time we are suffering a serious shortage of medicine as the government clamps its coffers shut in prep for brexit when we come to order medication for patients a lot of it is out of stock and pharmacies are no longer able to stockpile, Come Brexit god forbid it goes ahead we will be facing thousends if not hundreds of thousends of people having to live with no medication, I hope you are proud of yourself Brexiteers you just made your country poorer.

if NHS personnel shrinks more and more UK's populace will die from simple ailments and the next flu wave too.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    Putin does, and those businessmen in politics who bet against the UK or think they can exploit the general public in the UK for all its worth when/if it loses the protection of the ECJ. Those in the pocket of US concerns looking to dump their surplus in the UK or buying out the local economy and NHS. (e.g. Farage, Rees-Mogg,...)

I see, says the blind man. Thanks for the info. This is the one of the pieces I was missing.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    A select few people in certain industries will stand to benefit from a no deal measure, i don't recall which exactly anymore but some rich people do stand to benefit from this disaster. The economy won't and neither will the general population. See it similar to the housing bubble in the US where everybody but a few rich bankers gained from it.
    This supports the previous reply to this question.

Except they kind of brought this down on themselves by voting for Brexit in the first place.
    I think they brought this down on themselves by never caring enough about the EU in the first place, making it so easy to be lied to. Over the past two decades, the majority of fake stories against the EU have originated in the UK yellow press.
    Participation in EU elections has been declining for years which in my opinion should have been extremely worrying for the EU. But in almost every country, it started high and then dropped. In the UK it started low and stayed low. Even though they did have their referendum for the EU, the people of the UK as whole never seem to have believed in it as a democratic endeavour.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I think they brought this down on themselves by never caring enough about the EU in the first place, making it so easy to be lied to. Over the past two decades, the majority of fake stories against the EU have originated in the UK yellow press.
    Participation in EU elections has been declining for years which in my opinion should have been extremely worrying for the EU. But in almost every country, it started high and then dropped. In the UK it started low and stayed low. Even though they did have their referendum for the EU, the people of the UK as whole never seem to have believed in it as a democratic endeavour.
    So the real issue is not whether or not Great Britain should be doing the Brexit thing or not. The real puzzling question is: if this was something that was somewhat desired and inevitable, why are they doing such a bad job of transitioning to their independent ways? The set of tasks was pretty clear from the start: figure out the new trading rules with EU, and replace the trades that get dropped with trades with other countries.

Unless the real reason for Brexit is just for some politically connected businesses to loot their health care system and dump cheap American food on Great Britain, it just does not make any sense. I wish I could just dismiss that first sentence as nonsense, but now I am not so sure. The current actions really do fit in perfectly with creating the conditions necessary for maximum looting and cheap-food-dumping.