View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by mmoca5ca670767 View Post
    are you trying to tell us that you paid for some trafficked women to fuck you while in Austria?
    Trolls be trolls...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So while you spent some time in Austria you also went to a local brothel? And, you're now complaining why such a disgusting thing is allowed in Austria despite you disgustingly using it?

Well, the thing is, equal rights mean that women are free to do with their bodies as they please. The legal frame work for brothels is quite clear in Austria. Now if you come across an illegal brothel run by mobsters, probably because exploiting women for a bit of cash is right up your alley, I'd adwise you to tell the authorities and not gloat about it on a gaming forum.
    Well, it just shows Dribb's priorities. He doesn't actually care about these women at all. If he had reported it, he would have either helped enforce laws against abusing women, or found out that these women were not really abused. But that would not have been bad for the EU. So, he chose the worst possible option for the women in question - not report it, then use their perceived plight to fuel a fallacious internet argument, where he, as always, simultaneously accused the EU of not telling member states what to do, while also complaining that it is too intrusive. Which is kind of ironic, since he complains about them being abused by men, only to then use them as props himself.
    But hey, he could still report it, now that he has hopefully looked into the relevant laws and can tell whether or not what he saw was illegal.

Quote Originally Posted by Kiri View Post
    But hey, he could still report it, now that he has hopefully looked into the relevant laws and can tell whether or not what he saw was illegal.
    Oh, you innocent... like he'd actually look into a legal text. That would fall under "fact-checking" and is one of the deadly sins in his religion of crazy.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Oh, you innocent... like he'd actually look into a legal text. That would fall under "fact-checking" and is one of the deadly sins in his religion of crazy.
    Well, the chance is not zero. I myself am too lazy to check if failure to report a crime one witnessed has some kind of repercussions, tbh.

Well, the chance is not zero. I myself am too lazy to check if failure to report a crime one witnessed has some kind of repercussions, tbh.
    It depends. If there is clear and imminent danger, you're obligated otherwise you'd fail to render assistance, which I believe is an offense almost everywhere in the western world. As for crimes, in Germany you have an obligation to report only certain crimes... like murder, robbery, high treason or kidnapping. Since Austria has a very similar legal system, I would not be surprised to find similar rules there.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well, it just shows Dribb's priorities. He doesn't actually care about these women at all. If he had reported it, he would have either helped enforce laws against abusing women, or found out that these women were not really abused. But that would not have been bad for the EU. So, he chose the worst possible option for the women in question - not report it, then use their perceived plight to fuel a fallacious internet argument, where he, as always, simultaneously accused the EU of not telling member states what to do, while also complaining that it is too intrusive. Which is kind of ironic, since he complains about them being abused by men, only to then use them as props himself.
    The EU is well aware of human trafficking within its borders, encouraging it even. It can regulate for trans national vehicle emissions and bananas yet cannot protect the basic human rights of its poorest citizens.

It is not for the tourist on holiday shocked by the obscenity of what they witness and is well accepted inside the EU to suddenly try to stop what the EU authorities are clearly keen to promote.

But certainly 50% of the EU population are women and all of them should take an informed view if ever asked to consign such an insipid organisation to the trash can. If every woman in the EU stood up against what is clearly condoned, the EU would be gone tomorrow.

The alternative is to set EU womens rights back 100 years to the days of the long since gone Japanese comfort women.

It is not for me to report anything, that has already been done by far bigger organisations with more clout than I. It is just the EU choose not to act and sweep their dirty secrets under the carpet as if nothing is happening.

Shameful.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The EU is well aware of human trafficking within its borders, encouraging it even.
    Even by your standards, this is pathetic. Reported for conspiracy theories.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Even by your standards, this is pathetic. Reported for conspiracy theories.
    What is the matter with you people.

Did you know that 65 % of victims of trafficking in human beings (THB) identified in the EU are EU nationals? And did you know that between 2013 and 2014 nearly 16 000 women, men, girls and boys were registered as victims of trafficking in the EU?

Human trafficking for the purpose of sexual exploitation is the most widespread form of THB in the EU (67 %), its victims being mostly female EU nationals from central and eastern Europe. However, THB also affects male EU nationals, who are predominantly victims of labour exploitation, as well as people belonging to vulnerable groups, forced into criminality, begging and sham marriages.

The EU is very much aware of the problem and has put THB at the centre of its anti-trafficking policy. In 2011, it adopted a law that obliges EU countries to provide help, support and protection and assess victims’ specific needs
    https://epthinktank.eu/2018/05/05/vi...-does-for-you/

How can you be so unaware of what life is really like for poor women within the EU and yet promote those very same women to vote for such a corrupt organisation which enables such horrific abuse?

You are part of the problem, please at least try to educate yourself of the harsh realities of a government system you are in favour of and would wish upon British women. Do you hate women that much?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Deleted

Quite possibly the best speech on Brexit i've seen.

What is the matter with you people.

https://epthinktank.eu/2018/05/05/vi...-does-for-you/

How can you be so unaware of what life is really like for poor women within the EU and yet promote those very same women to vote for such a corrupt organisation which enables such horrific abuse?

You are part of the problem, please at least try to educate yourself of the harsh realities of a government system you are in favour of and would wish upon British women. Do you hate women that much?
    And this is why your pathetic posts on this site attract such ridicule. Because of you "defending" yourself with links or quotes that either don't support your stance or actively contradict it. This shows that the EU is aware of the problem, and is actively taking steps to eradicate it. Explain to me how any of this supports your statement that they are "encouraging it". Hence conspiracy theory, hence reported. I'll let the mods decide what if any action they wish to take.

I'm not surprised you aren't aware of the rules of this forum, given your lack of knowledge in pretty much any area you choose to post on. Including basic logic.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    And this is why your pathetic posts on this site attract such ridicule. Because of you "defending" yourself with links or quotes that either don't support your stance or actively contradict it. This shows that the EU is aware of the problem, and is actively taking steps to eradicate it. Explain to me how any of this supports your statement that they are "encouraging it". Hence conspiracy theory, hence reported. I'll let the mods decide what if any action they wish to take.

I'm not surprised you aren't aware of the rules of this forum, given your lack of knowledge in pretty much any area you choose to post on. Including basic logic.
    The EU are encouraging it by feasting on billions in tax revenues from effectively legalised human trafficking whilst paying lip service to fighting it by spending a few million of that tax here and there. They could stop this abomination in human trade tomorrow should they so choose. If they haven't a clue how to do it they could just ask the UK.

No wonder the UK voted to leave and no wonder you remainers would like such EU horror stories censured.

Shameful.

The EU are encouraging it by feasting on billions in tax revenues from effectively legalised human trafficking whilst paying lip service to fighting it by spending a few million of that tax here and there. They could stop this abomination in human trade tomorrow should they so choose. If they haven't a clue how to do it they could just ask the UK.

No wonder the UK voted to leave and no wonder you remainers would like such EU horror stories censured.

Shameful.
    So let me get this straight, because I want to be absolutely sure I'm not misrepresenting you.

The EU could stop human trafficking, but don't want to. The UK could tell them how to stop it, if they just asked. The implication from this being that the UK has no issue of any kind with human trafficking. Because after all, if they did have such a problem, and they knew how to stop it, they would clearly have stopped it by now. Right?

Which is weird, because the Governments own report on this, issued as recently as 2017, suggested that in 2013 there were between 10 thousand and 13 thousand potential victims. And that was based on various reporting mechanisms and crimes statistics that almost certainly underestimate the extent of the problem. Details here so you have something you can not read.

So which is it then dribbles? Is the UK just as complicit in this problem you've raised? In fact worse, because while the EU don't know how to fix it, the UK actually does. Which surely makes the fact that the UK isn't fixing it substantially worse? Or are you just talking nonsense because you don't know what you're talking about, beyond the simplistic "EU bad...UK good" narrative you've been spouting for years?

As I mentioned a short time ago; basic logic just seems to be beyond your childish insults towards the EU.

Shameful.
    So you want the EU to overrule domestic law? Sounds like you think that would be a fantastic idea.

7+ Year Old Account
    So let me get this straight, because I want to be absolutely sure I'm not misrepresenting you.

The EU could stop human trafficking, but don't want to. The UK could tell them how to stop it, if they just asked. The implication from this being that the UK has no issue of any kind with human trafficking. Because after all, if they did have such a problem, and they knew how to stop it, they would clearly have stopped it by now. Right?

Which is weird, because the Governments own report on this, issued as recently as 2017, suggested that in 2013 there were between 10 thousand and 13 thousand potential victims. And that was based on various reporting mechanisms and crimes statistics that almost certainly underestimate the extent of the problem. Details here so you have something you can not read.

So which is it then dribbles? Is the UK just as complicit in this problem you've raised? In fact worse, because while the EU don't know how to fix it, the UK actually does. Which surely makes the fact that the UK isn't fixing it substantially worse? Or are you just talking nonsense because you don't know what you're talking about, beyond the simplistic "EU bad...UK good" narrative you've been spouting for years?

As I mentioned a short time ago; basic logic just seems to be beyond your childish insults towards the EU.
    The UK brexiteers know how to fix it by leaving the EU that enables and encourages cross border human trafficking for taxable profits. Taking back control of our borders will allow us to prevent exactly this. Did you miss the brexit vote discussion some 600 pages ago prior to the referendum?

Only remainers such as yourself who evidently must also be pro traffickers wish to keep us in such a corrupt EU dictatorship.

Can I ask do you have a vested interest in this and perhaps wish to open an EU sanctioned brothel within the UK? Do you hate women that much? Is that why you want to remain? Everyone must have a reason, have I discovered yours?

The UK brexiteers know how to fix it by leaving the EU that enables and encourages cross border human trafficking for taxable profits. Taking back control of our borders will allow us to prevent exactly this. Did you miss the brexit vote discussion some 600 pages ago prior to the referendum?

Only remainers such as yourself who evidently must also be pro traffickers wish to keep us in such a corrupt EU dictatorship.

Can I ask do you have a vested interest in this and perhaps wish to open an EU sanctioned brothel within the UK? Do you hate women that much? Is that why you want to remain? Everyone must have a reason, have I discovered yours?
    The majority of human trafficking victims come from Russia, Ukraine and the far east. The same immigration restrictions apply to them for the EU as for the UK when it leaves.

Following up your conspiracy theories with blatent attempts to bait other posters? There is a word for that behaviour, but we aren't allowed to use it here. Your attempts at it need considerable polish, I'm afraid. Must try harder.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...-at-least-july

to no surprise, EU is always prepared and on stand-by for extension of art50 term. it seems it is more difficult to poke a single PM to do her duty than 27 other leaders, how is that ?

An EU official said: “Should the prime minister survive and inform us that she needs more time to win round parliament to a deal, a technical extension up to July will be offered.”

strong wording and it begs the question: will she survive ?
    Last edited by ranzino; 2019-01-13 at 05:46 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

to no surprise, EU is always prepared and on stand-by for extension of art50 term. it seems it is more difficult to poke a single PM to do her duty than 27 other leaders, how is that ?

An EU official said: “Should the prime minister survive and inform us that she needs more time to win round parliament to a deal, a technical extension up to July will be offered.”

Why exactly does this, a quote from an unnamed source, beg the question of will she survive?

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Why exactly does this, a quote from an unnamed source, beg the question of will she survive?
    Because the opposition may table a motion of no confidence should the government not manage to pass the withdrawal deal, which would lead to a snap general election if the government fails to succeed in retaining the confidence of the Commons.

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post

Yes she will. Her deal will be voted down, but if Labour do put forward a motion of no-confidence, the Tories and DUP will rally around to ensure it fails. Unless she turns around at the end of next week and says that because her deal has been voted down, the only option is no-deal. Then the Tories will have a tough choice; support her and watch the world burn, or risk a General Election.

My prediction is more can-kicking from the woman who has made it an art-form in the last two years. If the EU are willing to push the timetable back, she will take advantage of that.