View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Well I am sure there is nothing more desired by EU autocrats and the chattering classes then just ignoring an election.
    The EU is not ignoring the British referendum. Negotiations on how to disentangle Britain from the EU is happening in Brussels.

Rather it's the British government that expects the EU to just bend over and not defend EU interests in this.

Seems like the EU is going to a self fulfilled prophecy. Trying to make the deal end up horribly so they can point to it later as proof of why it's bad to leave the EU because you can plainly see how horribly it ended.

Quote Originally Posted by Floopa View Post
    it wasn't 52%.

in reality it was more like 55% when you account for margin of error.

clear majority for leave, and growing as each day passes.

Deleted
    Man, there will be nothing left of the UK in a few years. This will hurt them beyond believe.

Interesting how a country that once ruled 1/3 (!) of the world changed into a tiny piece of land that has no real power or influence anymore in the world in under a 100 years time. And let's not even start about the mess they have in their cities, which are becoming less liveable every year.

Deleted
    it wasn't 52%.

in reality it was more like 55% when you account for margin of error.

clear majority for leave, and growing as each day passes.
    I've heard plenty of people who voted Leave saying that they wished they'd voted Remain.

Never seen anyone who voted Remain saying they wish they'd voted to Leave.

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I've heard plenty of people who voted Leave saying that they wished they'd voted Remain.

Never seen anyone who voted Remain saying they wish they'd voted to Leave.
    except, you know, the whole of the labour front bench and conservative front benches.

ie: the people who matter.

Deleted
    except, you know, the whole of the labour front bench and conservative front benches.

ie: the people who matter.
    Going along with the will of the public doesn't mean that they wanted to vote Leave, it means they are doing they're jobs as representatives of the public.

It's there job.

Going along with the will of the public doesn't mean that they wanted to vote Leave, it means they are doing they're jobs as representatives of the public.

It's there job.
    typical remoaner nonsense.

they are finally coming around to the great idea of a more global, more forward looking britain not shackled by brussels.

Deleted
    typical remoaner nonsense.

they are finally coming around to the great idea of a more global, more forward looking britain not shackled by brussels.
    Yeah totally, they aren't dragging there heels looking for a way out or anything.

But hey, you called me a silly name, so that means my points don't mean anything anymore, oh well.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Very Tired View Post
    Seems like the EU is going to a self fulfilled prophecy. Trying to make the deal end up horribly so they can point to it later as proof of why it's bad to leave the EU because you can plainly see how horribly it ended.
    Yeah, securing the rights of millions of EU citizens residing within the UK is really just trying to make a deal end up horribly. Screw the EU, they obviously don't care for their citizens at all!

Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Aren't you special - there is no "margin of error" in an election, seriously you should consider not posting anymore to avoid further embarrassment.
    Nooooooooooo...
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

10+ Year Old Account

It's there job.
    That and that it would be political suicide to reverse course against the people's will, even if it ends up screwing Britain.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    Aren't you special - there is no "margin of error" in an election, seriously you should consider not posting anymore to avoid further embarrassment.
    why? you're the one moaning because you hate democracy.

How does he hate democracy when you are the one implying that decisions made with a slim majority had a 3% counting error? This ain't no poll, this was an officially collected and counted vote.

10+ Year Old Account
    Because not voting in a national referendum is a choice in itself. There is no margin of error when part of the electorate decides it isn't worth their time to make their voice heard.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by paralleluniverse View Post
    Wrong. He did present them on time. Stop making shit up with no proof, and I know that for a fact, because you didn't even know these documents existed. You bought their lies like a gullible dupe, exactly as predicted.
    Very compelling argument, do tell me more.

Two options here either i believe the entire world, all the media were against him what is quite a feat and some real science fiction mind control stuff going on. Or i believe everyone else and not the guy that got sacked from his own party by not being able to deliver.

I told you plans were delivered too late, that does not mean or imply in any way it did not know these things existed, but i guess when you have no actual arguments it is best to make up things others said and then try to counter those fabrications. He promised the people of Greece that despite the decades of corruption, poor management, nation wide tax evasion, that they would not feel the burden at all and the EU would pay for it. That's the person you're defending here, the populist, the seller of lies.

And you want to call me gullible, good luck with that.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    That and that it would be political suicide to reverse course against the people's will, even if it ends up screwing Britain.
    The platform of support for brexit is shrinking and has been for a while, it's a greater political risk to keep moving forward with the current messy strategy, this current division also points out how much of a disagreement there is among politicians regarding the brexit.

But it's too late now anyway it can't really be undone, especially not with a divided government they have now, they'll have to sit on the blisters and enjoy the bumpy ride downhill.

The Unstoppable Force Theodarzna's Avatar
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mormolyce View Post
    Surely we can get this baby to 52%.
    Oh come now, what sort of place would be with just You, Felya, Endus, Skroe and company ceaselessly agreeing with one another?
    Quote Originally Posted by Crissi View Post
    i think I have my posse filled out now. Mars is Theo, Jupiter is Vanyali, Linadra is Venus, and Heather is Mercury. Dragon can be Pluto.
    On MMO-C we learn that Anti-Fascism is locking arms with corporations, the State Department and agreeing with the CIA, But opposing the CIA and corporate America, and thinking Jews have a right to buy land and can expect tenants to pay rent THAT is ultra-Fash Nazism. Bellingcat is an MI6/CIA cut out. Clyburn Truther.

Quote Originally Posted by Theodarzna View Post
    Oh come now, what sort of place would be with just You, Felya, Endus, Skroe and company ceaselessly agreeing with one another?
    At least we would be save from your quality opinions about elections.

Quote Originally Posted by Cyberowl View Post
    At least we would be save from your quality opinions about elections.
    reee i only want to hear my opinions on things reee

remoaners are so tiresome.

please just accept the will of the people and be optimistic about our brexit.

deal or no deal, exiting this failing union is the best thing we could've hoped for.

god bless nigel farage and boris johnson for their vision.

infracted - trolling
    Last edited by Crissi; 2017-10-15 at 03:46 PM.

FPTP is awful, but it had no impact on an in/out referendum.
    No but to think it had no impact on the recent general election is stupid at best, bullshitting at worse. Many like me KNOW that leaving the EU isn't just dumb it's the most stupid thing we can do as a country, yet due to FPTP, the only way we can tell Mrs May that this extremist way of ignoring the people, aka those that voted no, those who are allowed to vote in the general election but denied the vote in the referendum as well as those deemed too young to vote last year but could this year were to vote tactically against her which meant the x next to Labour candidates in most areas.

Hell the vast majority of people voted against the conservatives to the point that if the will of the people is something May cared about we'd be having a left if centre coalition running the country.

Not a conservative minority government backed up by the far right terrorist linked DUP.

- - - Updated - - -

reee i only want to hear my opinions on things reee

remoaners are so tiresome.

please just accept the will of the people and be optimistic about our brexit.

deal or no deal, exiting this failing union is the best thing we could've hoped for.

god bless nigel farage and boris johnson for their vision.
    Yes please shoot yourself in the foot because the people who were allowed to vote in a nonbinding referendum had a couple more people saying we all have to shoot ourselves. No matter how stupid it is.