View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #14361
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKCN1IO2SP

    Please continue talking about fictional majorities.
    https://www.reuters.com/article/us-e...-idUSKBN1KG1XF
    http://www.pewglobal.org/2016/06/07/...beyond-brexit/

    Please continue talking about fictional support for the EU.

  2. #14362
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Continue please. You're only feeding into the anti-EU sentiment the population has.
    At this pace the EU will be gone within the next decade.
    I would ask "which sentiment" and for you to back that claim up, but I know you can't provide an answer... I'll just leave it here for anyone else to see how easy it is to expose people like you.
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

  3. #14363
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    check the dates on your sources

  4. #14364
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    check the dates on your sources
    My Reuters source was posted AFTER his source.

    Your point?

  5. #14365
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    My Reuters source was posted AFTER his source.

    Your point?
    And the other 2 years before.
    Nymrohd's article show's that people are more Europhile than before. Your source shows that that there will be an increase of 60% of anti EU MEPs, which doesn't mean much considering how many there were in the first place. If anything it just shows some eurosceptics are getting more extreme in their positions.

  6. #14366
    I'll just leave this here, because the EU is crumbling and stuff...

    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

  7. #14367
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,448
    Rofl, are you really using the European Commission as a source that people just love the EU?

    Please let me show you this document from Erdogan claiming everyone loves him :')

  8. #14368
    Dont bother with facts Slant... Kangodo has shown not to listen to reasoning anyways. If he's really Dutch (Which I strongly doubt), I feel ashamed by my fellow country-men.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  9. #14369
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,448
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Dont bother with facts Slant... Kangodo has shown not to listen to reasoning anyways. If he's really Dutch (Which I strongly doubt), I feel ashamed by my fellow country-men.
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.

    Infracted
    Last edited by Kasierith; 2019-02-21 at 02:55 PM.

  10. #14370
    Titan Acidbaron's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2010
    Location
    Belgium, Flanders
    Posts
    14,733
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Now I understand why Trump-fanboys call you guys NPC's. No original thought whatsoever.
    The leadership told you that everyone with a different opinion must be a foreign agent and you accept it without even questioning.
    Even computers have errors and refuse input once in a while, but you just take it all in.

    Yes, scream harder how democratic you are while the majority hates your guts. That's really going to work.
    It's almost as if you are feeding the far right on purpose. 1930 flashbacks are coming.

    - - - Updated - - -


    Continue please. You're only feeding into the anti-EU sentiment the population has.
    At this pace the EU will be gone within the next decade.
    If you bothered to look up you'll notice my party belongs to an Eurosceptic group, nah i wouldn't go as far as calling you agent that at least indicates some positive qualities. I already explained to it why i called you that but you seem to dislike the answer, and another term used by skippy that he doesn't know the meaning off!

    So who are we feeding now, the far right, the far left, that magical majority ? I wonder who you'll name in your next posts, the furries?

    Wants the EU to fail and also threatens with third reich references, you have to make up your mind what you really want skippy. Because you can't cheer for the demise of the EU and at the same time use wars on european soil that are now no longer happening due to the creation of the EU.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.
    Yeah, -we- are all the extremists here. Not the person who resides in the EU, enjoys all the luxury, peace and liberties of the EU. Wants the EU to fail and cheers for Russia and China and find them to be great nations that listen to their people.

    Ever heard of the dunning-kruger effect?

  11. #14371
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.
    And you're quite the moderate, heh?

  12. #14372
    Dreadlord Iphie's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2009
    Location
    Suomi/Nederland
    Posts
    780
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Dont bother with facts Slant... Kangodo has shown not to listen to reasoning anyways. If he's really Dutch (Which I strongly doubt), I feel ashamed by my fellow country-men.
    Nah, kangado is fine..../s

    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Slant is an extremist, willing to sacrifice the lives of everyone to keep his wet dream of the EU alive.
    You shouldn't support people like him, it's like supporting ISIS.
    Did...did you just equate support for the EU with supporting ISIS...?

    I got nothing, he's a lost cause. I'm with ya Fuiking, he's a shame to our country.

  13. #14373
    Quote Originally Posted by Iphie View Post
    Nah, kangado is fine..../s



    Did...did you just equate support for the EU with supporting ISIS...?

    I got nothing, he's a lost cause. I'm with ya Fuiking, he's a shame to our country.
    Well he might just live there. There is hope yet.

  14. #14374
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Rofl, are you really using the European Commission as a source that people just love the EU?

    Please let me show you this document from Erdogan claiming everyone loves him :')
    Erdogan,Putin and Trump are leaders that are actually loved by a large % of people, to a various degree, in there respective countries. Of these 3 Trump is probably the least liked by the overal country but his support among republican voters is pretty high.

    Your are projecting, your assumption is the shit you want is what other people want.

  15. #14375
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Dont bother with facts Slant... Kangodo has shown not to listen to reasoning anyways. If he's really Dutch (Which I strongly doubt), I feel ashamed by my fellow country-men.
    He failed to succeed at his chosen field and is now doing a low level education job. His emotional rants and fallacious arguments are driven by his inability to accept his flaws and projects the cause of his failure as a professional to the society he's living in. His radicalization into a frantic Marxist corresponds with how radical Islamist radicalize. Luckily most of them never turn violent and eventually come to therms with their shortcomings and return to being valuable members of society.

  16. #14376
    Banned Kangodo's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2008
    Location
    The Netherlands
    Posts
    27,448
    Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Erdogan,Putin and Trump are leaders that are actually loved by a large % of people, to a various degree, in there respective countries. Of these 3 Trump is probably the least liked by the overal country but his support among republican voters is pretty high.

    Your are projecting, your assumption is the shit you want is what other people want.
    Trump didn't even have the majority when he won the election.
    Putin is only popular because he hitchhiked the quickly rising economy and his popularity is fading hard now.
    And Erdogan's party doesn't even get 35% of the votes according to the poll.

    You know what leaders like Erdogan, Merkel, Rutte, Macron and May have in common?
    They all think that they have the majority support because they won the election. They really cannot see the difference between winning the election and winning the support of the people.

    The only one who has had support from the majority of the population was Putin.
    And I honestly cannot blame the Russian population. GDP went from 1.250 billion USD to almost 2.600 billion USD. Who wouldn't be happy with a President that had such growth under him? Good luck trying to convince the people that this GDP rise wasn't caused by Putin.

    Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    And you're quite the moderate, heh?
    Nope.

    But to make an analogy:
    I'd be the extremist organising the referendum for a free Catalonia.
    Slant would be the police beating up elderly people for voting in the referendum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Grimjinx View Post
    He failed to succeed at his chosen field and is now doing a low level education job. His emotional rants and fallacious arguments are driven by his inability to accept his flaws and projects the cause of his failure as a professional to the society he's living in. His radicalization into a frantic Marxist corresponds with how radical Islamist radicalize. Luckily most of them never turn violent and eventually come to therms with their shortcomings and return to being valuable members of society.
    Enjoy the ban.

  17. #14377
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post

    But to make an analogy:
    I'd be the extremist organising the referendum for a free Catalonia.
    Slant would be the police beating up elderly people for voting in the referendum.
    This cute "I'm heroic" self-image of yours, falls apart with your little Stalin crush huh?

    But we do get that you'd break the law for an ideology and hold a sham referendum, while others Slant included, prefers upholding the law.

  18. #14378
    Moving back on the topic.. considering the amount of actual treason that has been committed to keep the UK under the EU's thumb by it's own elected officials I think Brexit will be more a death knell for democracy rather then a separation.

  19. #14379
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trump didn't even have the majority when he won the election.
    Putin is only popular because he hitchhiked the quickly rising economy and his popularity is fading hard now.
    And Erdogan's party doesn't even get 35% of the votes according to the poll.

    You know what leaders like Erdogan, Merkel, Rutte, Macron and May have in common?
    They all think that they have the majority support because they won the election. They really cannot see the difference between winning the election and winning the support of the people.

    The only one who has had support from the majority of the population was Putin.
    And I honestly cannot blame the Russian population. GDP went from 1.250 billion USD to almost 2.600 billion USD. Who wouldn't be happy with a President that had such growth under him? Good luck trying to convince the people that this GDP rise wasn't caused by Putin.


    Nope.

    But to make an analogy:
    I'd be the extremist organising the referendum for a free Catalonia.
    Slant would be the police beating up elderly people for voting in the referendum.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Enjoy the ban.
    Macron was elected president on the second round with 66% of the votes, and his party holds 306 out of 577 seats in parliament. He might have lost popularity, as do all ruling presidents and parties after being elected, but he certainly had the support of the people.
    But having the support of the people is not really relevant after that. He obtained a clear mandate based on his electoral program to lead the country for 5 years. People will decide whether they vote for him again in the next election.
    There are democratic ways to bring change and express discontent. Making demands in the street while wearing yellow vests, or organising an unconstitutional referendum in Catalonia is not the way to go about it in mature democratic countries.

  20. #14380
    Quote Originally Posted by Kangodo View Post
    Trump didn't even have the majority when he won the election.
    Putin is only popular because he hitchhiked the quickly rising economy and his popularity is fading hard now.
    And Erdogan's party doesn't even get 35% of the votes according to the poll.

    You know what leaders like Erdogan, Merkel, Rutte, Macron and May have in common?
    They all think that they have the majority support because they won the election. They really cannot see the difference between winning the election and winning the support of the people.

    The only one who has had support from the majority of the population was Putin.
    And I honestly cannot blame the Russian population. GDP went from 1.250 billion USD to almost 2.600 billion USD. Who wouldn't be happy with a President that had such growth under him? Good luck trying to convince the people that this GDP rise wasn't caused by Putin.


    .
    Not sure what you are arguing now, you kind of sound like Trump since it's all over the place.

    In the end your projecting. Based on what your ranting about the point you are trying to make is that the current leaders are all acting like if they have 50 +1 % which isn't the case.

    Outside of the UK there is not a single EU country that has a strong Eurosceptics party, not even Hungaria and Poland because even there respective governments want the EU. So your anti EU rant represent even a smaller percentage of voters then the current European governments that are in power.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •