View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #16121
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I repeat my question, where did remain lie?

    Now, let's rip apart your "response":

    It's an article from 2016. The £350 million a week is a really sketchy napkin math exaggeration, ignoring the money that flows back in return. We do know the difference between gross and net, that's why remainers have pointed out that leavers are using semantics to obfuscate the issue. See, you say X amount is coming back, but when you're told it's not X, it's X-Y, you pretend you meant that all along. No, you don't. As long as nobody points it out, you're happy to lie by omission. The money is not being spent on the NHS as we know now. It could be spent on it, but it will not be spent on it. As we know now. As we predicted back then. Again, this is the leave side obfuscating reality and then going "Oh yeah, well, we could, so what we said was technically correct." Yes, but also - again - lying by omission.
    It's not even semantics, £350m a week to Brussels is a full-blown lie. The rebate is taken off before our contributions so in 2016 it was more like £250m a week gross. When you include the money that comes back to the UK to pay for farm subsidies and Wales etc. our net contribution falls to around £150ish million .

  2. #16122
    The Unstoppable Force Mayhem's Avatar
    Join Date
    Feb 2008
    Location
    pending...
    Posts
    22,033
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Farage's new vanity project is off to a good start!

    https://thebrexitparty.com/
    Ha. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

  3. #16123
    I'm rather glad UK didn't leave now as I wouldn't want the whole mess affect our elections on Sunday. Though maybe some idiot "euroskeptics" think EU is forcing the extensions rather than UK's parlaments incompetence. Regardless of it happeing those types would have believed EU is at fault so maybe it doesn't matter.

  4. #16124
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Farage's new vanity project is off to a good start!

    https://thebrexitparty.com/
    12/10 website will read again.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  5. #16125
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Farage's new vanity project is off to a good start!

    https://thebrexitparty.com/
    rofl sometimes I just love how the british can troll better than the rest of them.

    Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party. More smugness for everyone!

  6. #16126
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party
    Nothing says anti-elite like joining the Conservative party age 5 and failing twice to be elected as a Conservative MP

    Though to be fair, at least she didn't lose to a dolphin in one of those elections like her new party leader
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-04-12 at 04:03 PM.

  7. #16127
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Nothing says anti-elite like joining the Conservative party age 5 and failing twice to be elected as a Conservative MP

    Though to be fair, at least she didn't lose to a dolphin in one of those elections like her new party leader
    What I want to know is what was he expecting when running against Bercow.

  8. #16128
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    What I want to know is what was he expecting when running against Bercow.
    The same thing that turd always expects whenever he does anything - media coverage to "enhance" his own profile.

  9. #16129
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,855
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections



    So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    Britannia waives the rules!

  10. #16130
    You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

    There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.

  11. #16131
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections



    So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    No one cares Dribbles, dont pretend otherwise.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  12. #16132
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

    There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.
    Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.
    Britannia waives the rules!

  13. #16133
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    rofl sometimes I just love how the british can troll better than the rest of them.

    Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party. More smugness for everyone!
    You mean Annunziata? Seriously, someone's family has an aristrocracy complex.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  14. #16134
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  15. #16135
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU.
    Right ... The EU has so much power it controls the candidates ...
    When will you start thinking ?

  16. #16136
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.
    Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    Last edited by dribbles; 2019-04-12 at 04:48 PM.
    Britannia waives the rules!

  17. #16137
    Hmm, it's like UKIP are collecting all of Youtube's bigots. Gotta catch 'em all kinda like racist Pokemon. Can't be long until they get Hopkins...

  18. #16138
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    They will be ignored upon by everyone else, dont be so stupid.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

  19. #16139
    I am Murloc! Arch-Angel of Riots's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2012
    Location
    Florida / Brussels
    Posts
    5,173
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    Warn them about what?

    That UK leadership is so weak it can't come to an agreement on how to leave the EU?

    Oh don't worry, the greatest and vilest sharks on the planet have taken note of the weakness of the UK and the US leadership. A great bunch of economical and political predators are lining up to take advantage of that very fact.
    .:: Welcome to MMO-C Off-topic, where most people believe that leftism means being capitalism's HR department ::.

  20. #16140
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,855
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hmm, it's like UKIP are collecting all of Youtube's bigots. Gotta catch 'em all kinda like racist Pokemon. Can't be long until they get Hopkins...
    Oh it gets worse. How so eurochums may ask? Anyone heard of Count Dankula? For those that don't know, he is the guy that trained is dog to do nazi salutes. Can you imagine him as a new UKIP MEP sitting in the same room as Merkel with his dog doing his thing?

    Oh thank you so much remainers, what a summer of fun this is going to be. Another unintended dividend of brexit....
    Britannia waives the rules!

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •