View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    New game! Spot the person that's under 30.

Half these people just need to wait a decade or so and then they'll be out of the EU for good.
    Many people have asked if I support trans rights. The answer is yes. If you can memorize obscure history of Azeroth, you can memorize someone's canonical pronouns. Under my presidency, Gamers will lead our nation to respectfully obsessing over people's lore.
    - Ace Watkins, Gamer Candidate for President of the United States

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    50 points if you spot someone who isnt white

apparently its getting ugly now, pissed up football hooligans kicking off outside downing street, riot police gearing up
    Do farmer and lobster tan count?

Quote Originally Posted by ctd12345 View Post
    50 points if you spot someone who isnt white
    Although a lot of British Asians voted Leave because they would rather immigrant jobs went to their friends and families from their ancestral homes rather than eastern Europeans. It's surprising to see Tommy Robinson supporting Brexit when it basically means we'll have less European Christians and more Pakistani Muslims coming into the country.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    Although a lot of British Asians voted Leave because they would rather immigrant jobs went to their friends and families from their ancestral homes rather than eastern Europeans. It's surprising to see Tommy Robinson supporting Brexit when it basically means we'll have less European Christians and more Pakistani Muslims coming into the country.
    Really the rational racist option is to be in favour of Brexit. Brexit means by necessity a lot of non-European immigrants to cover the spots of the European ones.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Your math is ridiculous.

By taking the electorate as a total of 66 million you are counting babies as well in there? Senile old people? You have deemed that they would vote to remain? LOL nice non democracy you are in favour of...
    You keep talking about the 17 million. As I've already pointed out to you, 1 million of them are already dead. If you can count dead people, I can certainly count babies.

As for the senile old people, I'm pretty sure most of them were in the 17 million anyway. You can have them.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

The Queen has held a weekly Audience with her Prime Minister throughout her reign in order to discuss Government matters. The Audience is held in an Audience room in her appartments and is entirely private. Though The Queen remains politically neutral on all matters, she is able to 'advise and warn' her ministers - including her Prime Minister - when necessary.

To be a fly on the wall and hear what they discuss...

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    The Queen has held a weekly Audience with her Prime Minister throughout her reign in order to discuss Government matters. The Audience is held in an Audience room in her appartments and is entirely private. Though The Queen remains politically neutral on all matters, she is able to 'advise and warn' her ministers - including her Prime Minister - when necessary.

To be a fly on the wall and hear what they discuss...
    I'm not a monarchist but I do honestly believe QE2 is the one of the world's greatest political resources. I don't think there is many, if any infact, people with more experience of politics than her.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    That's worth an xD. GJ

- - - Updated - - -

New game! Spot the person that's under 30.

I'm trying to spot the non white person.

It's been twenty minutes, I don't feel any different.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    It's been twenty minutes, I don't feel any different.
    To feel the benefits of Brexit, you have to be a true believer. Close your eyes, wish for unicorns really hard, then send £50 to Nigel Farage. That should do it.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You keep talking about the 17 million. As I've already pointed out to you, 1 million of them are already dead. If you can count dead people, I can certainly count babies.

As for the senile old people, I'm pretty sure most of them were in the 17 million anyway. You can have them.
    Dead people - classy. But since you want to go there, there's a by-election next Thursday in Newport. A Labour constituency that voted 56/44 in favour of leave and yet was represented by a staunchly pro EU MP.

It will be the first chance for the people to indicate how they feel about that in electing their new MP.

Fancy your chances do you? Let's see if remainers celebration of dead brexiteers changes things in their favour... I think you will be surprised.

To feel the benefits of Brexit, you have to be a true believer. Close your eyes, wish for unicorns really hard, then send £50 to Nigel Farage. That should do it.
    A bit like those preachers in the US that get people to send in money that John Oliver was talking about last year. Except they are more realistic about what will happen with the money.

Dead people - classy. But since you want to go there, there's a by-election next Thursday in Newport. A Labour constituency that voted 56/44 in favour of leave and yet was represented by a staunchly pro EU MP.

It will be the first chance for the people to indicate how they feel about that in electing their new MP.

Fancy your chances do you? Let's see if remainers celebration of dead brexiteers changes things in their favour... I think you will be surprised.
    Who was celebrating? I think you were reading too much into that. I was just pointing out a fact. I can explain what those are, since your posts indicate a lack of experience.

As for elections, bring them on. We will have the EU election soon. Let's see whose base is more motivated to get involved in that. I think you are going to be depressed and terrified.

Who was celebrating? I think you were reading too much into that. I was just pointing out a fact. I can explain what those are, since your posts indicate a lack of experience.

As for elections, bring them on. We will have the EU election soon. Let's see whose base is more motivated to get involved in that. I think you are going to be depressed and terrified.
    Hahaha, methinks you are relying too much on feckless lazy students being able to get out of bed and vote. They couldn't be arsed last time and certainly won't this time, after their hangovers from the night before having spent their student loans on funding profits for that great brexiteer Tim Martin of Wetherspoons. Meantime my May 2nd local elections voting card arrived today, safe in the draw primed and ready. I promise you I will be voting, convenient day to hold the general election too. You are right, bring it on...

The Unstoppable Force CommunismWillWin's Avatar
    Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    Her face in the thumnbail is priceless.

> When you want to be the next Margaret Thatcher but end up being the next Neville Chamberlain.
    Oh no worries, plenty will remember her as another Thatcher.
    Conservatism and its off-shoots are the most rotten idealogies to ever exist in human history.
    Anarcho-communism =/ Stalinism.
    FULLY AUTOMATED GAY LUXURY SPACE COMMUNISM

Hahaha, methinks you are relying too much on feckless lazy students being able to get out of bed and vote. They couldn't be arsed last time and certainly won't this time, after their hangovers from the night before having spent their student loans on funding profits for that great brexiteer Tim Martin of Wetherspoons. Meantime my May 2nd local elections voting card arrived today, safe in the draw primed and ready. I promise you I will be voting, convenient day to hold the general election too. You are right, bring it on...
    Minimum time for a general election is 6 weeks (so if one were called right now it wouldn't be until after May 13th), which would start no later than two weeks after a no-confidence motion passes. So if Jeremy Corbyn calls and wins a no-confidence motion in the government next week, assuming May is stubborn enough to try and draw it out the earliest the election could be called is 16 April, with a general election happening in the week of 27 May (the week after the European Parliament elections).

Of course, the Tories would be contesting the election in the middle of a leadership contest, as May promised to not lead the party in the next general election, which would somewhat distract them from the campaign.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-03-30 at 12:16 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Really the rational racist option is to be in favour of Brexit. Brexit means by necessity a lot of non-European immigrants to cover the spots of the European ones.
    Did you mean that the other way around?

Incidentally, since moving in August, Newport West is my new constituency. If you see me posting on Thursday feel free to yell at me to go and vote. Just in case I forget what day it is
    Last edited by AeneasBK; 2019-03-30 at 01:14 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Seriously guys, this forum would be a better place if everyone just stopped acknowledging Zenkai. It's just demeaning to everyone.

Quote Originally Posted by Butler Log View Post
    Minimum time for a general election is 6 weeks (so if one were called right now it wouldn't be until after May 13th), which would start no later than two weeks after a no-confidence motion passes. So if Jeremy Corbyn calls and wins a no-confidence motion in the government next week, assuming May is stubborn enough to try and draw it out the earliest the election could be called is 16 April, with a general election happening in the week of 27 May (the week after the European Parliament elections).

Of course, the Tories would be contesting the election in the middle of a leadership contest, as May promised to not lead the party in the next general election, which would somewhat distract them from the campaign.
    17 days is the minimum according to the FTPA.

As an aside those poor remainers in the Tory party are about to lose another champion for their cause, just in time for a general election.

https://twitter.com/JacksonNgUK/stat...67306995228672

Who's grieving now? Not me
    Last edited by dribbles; 2019-03-30 at 01:57 AM.

17 days is the minimum according to the FTPA.

As an aside those poor remainers in the Tory party are about to lose another champion for their cause, just in time for a general election.

https://twitter.com/JacksonNgUK/stat...67306995228672

Who's grieving now? Not me
    36 thousand people elect him. Fewer than 200 people deselect him. Is this more of this "democracy" you are so proud of? But shouldn't you be against this anyway? A democratic vote was taken to select him, shouldn't that stand forever? A change of circumstances is never justification for repeating a vote, according to you.

It's almost like this is a perfect example of what a hypocrite you are.