View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    I'm more an Elgar fan for obvious reasons...
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Now you're splitting hairs...
    Please advise...
    So, we would expect...
    Ahhh but I asked you to tell me first...
    no American bank would loan Trump money...
    than a tweet from Laura though...
    Well, i went to check Farage quote history...
    I am sure those few 14% can be converted...
    just two years after 2008 crisis...
    Anyhow, Andrew Neil and This Week next...
    I know even less about him then Farage...
    Finally the penny drops...
    it was obviously tough sell...
    it is truly remarkable...
    Racism isn't even main topic...
    My Widecombe is coming for you remainers...
    to actually read the report thoroughly...
    Do you two choose to copy each other when posting, or does it just happen by accident?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-17 at 09:20 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Do you two choose to copy each other when posting, or does it just happen by accident?
    That's very well spotted.

Hmms. That'd be disappointing. If Mr D was, genuinely, a Russian agent.

Where do you see copy?

There is barely any overlap...

Is it that they both use epllipses. . . ?
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by buckk View Post
    Kronik

Ok, i will tell you since you animals here on this forum can't think.

It's a customs union, it restricts trade just like when the EU said "if you leave, we will make it hard for you to trade.". It restricts trade because it has regulations which makes shit more expensive.

People think that European countries didn't trade with each other before the EU, it's like a new thing that came from nowhere.

Anyway, Have a nice day.
    An impressive way to prove you have no idea what you're talking about.

btw, I'm shitfaced drunk, bored and English isn't my first language and I still could explain where you are clueless.

- - - Updated - - -

Na, they're both just unbelievable thick.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Kronik

Don't repeat slogans, say actually what the EU is doing to make our economy great, not what other people are telling you. Products costs alot and it also makes you less competitive by being in the EU because you have to follow the same laws and regulations.

You see, the sign of a smart person is when you can explain shit easily. You on the other hand is a brainwashed puppet.
    It lets you sell to the EU at zero tariffs. It lets you conduct your financial services in the second biggest economy on the planet at zero tariffs. But you should know this, and yet here you are, Brexiteering away. So this clearly won't convince you.

How about this: It makes you rich. It just does. I don't need a reason beyond that until Brexit comes up with an actual argument to leave the EU.

- - - Updated - - -

Kronik

Ok, i will tell you since you animals here on this forum can't think.

It's a customs union, it restricts trade just like when the EU said "if you leave, we will make it hard for you to trade.". It restricts trade because it has regulations which makes shit more expensive.

People think that European countries didn't trade with each other before the EU, it's like a new thing that came from nowhere.

Anyway, Have a nice day.
    The customs union enables trade instead of restricting. Everyone else is restricted, for good reason, too. The regulations that you hate? They enable trade, because you really couldn't sell your appliances to Italy if your fucking power unit doesn't handle their power supply frequencies.

Countries traded before... and it was shite. See, you had to produce 26 different products for 26 different countries, because they all varied slightly in their regulations.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Curious why Farage felt the need to lie about receiving half a million pounds from Banks last night on C4 news - presumably he hadn't checked with Banks if he was allowed to talk about it?
    Well now we know why he felt the need to lie about the money - he didn't declare it as income to the EU Parliament. Funny how somone can be "leaving politics" and "looking for a new career in media in the US" while still choosing to remain an MEP and receive an MEP salary

Where do you see copy?

There is barely any overlap...
    Tick tock... are you copying dribbles, or is he copying you?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-18 at 11:30 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    That poster is being taken down and Led by Donkeys have issued an apology.

https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys/status...57301175988225
    You should mention the reason it was taken down:

Because it might make homophobes vote for her and feel justified in their views.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It lets you sell to the EU at zero tariffs.
    But how can you make profits with smuggling when there are no tariffs and regulations are the same?

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You should mention the reason it was taken down:

Because it might make homophobes vote for her and feel justified in their views.

- - - Updated - - -

But how can you make profits with smuggling when there are no tariffs and regulations are the same?
    I just found a really cool website, hang on...

https://what-europe-does-for-me.eu/
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I just found a really cool website, hang on...

https://what-europe-does-for-me.eu/
    I feel insulted... no dutch! Errr I mean flemish!

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    I feel insulted... no dutch! Errr I mean flemish!
    Well, you know what that means... it's time for Flexit. :P

Well, you know what that means... it's time for Flexit. :P
    Im not economically/political suicidal like the brits, so no Flexit/Nexit for me!

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    This actually disgusted me.
    Dribbles is either: 1) a massive *russian* troll . 2) a massive fascist 3) Or has no knowledge about history or 4) loves to troll us majorly.

Tick tock... are you copying dribbles, or is he copying you?
    Now you're copying him... clearly everyone here is just dribbles talking to himself.

Now you're copying him... clearly everyone here is just dribbles talking to himself.
    I'm just curious why you both have an identical passion for ellipsis and Russia, almost feels like you might be related?

Dear people of Scotland.

We’re selling milkshakes all weekend.

Have fun.

Love BK

#justsaying
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-18 at 04:58 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Dribbles is either: 1) a massive *russian* troll . 2) a massive fascist 3) Or has no knowledge about history or 4) loves to troll us majorly.
    Sorry eurochums but British people always have felt more respect, fondness and affinity for countries outside the EU Axis. Just to put your mind at rest, no one is more English than me and though it is often said by Americans "we would be talking German if it wasn't for them" that statement is just as true if it were not for Russia and their sacrifice.

Some of us remember that and them not only on one rainy Sunday in November. If only they stopped their naughty Novichokking of Salisbury and suchlike things could be even better.

And that viewpoint makes me a Russian troll?

I'm just curious why you both have an identical passion for ellipsis and Russia, almost feels like you might be related?
    Three dots are just three dots... Meanwhile back in euroland, but could've been said by any Brexiteer, mainstream EU politicians say :-

"We don't want anything to do with Merkel and Macron who have destroyed this union."

https://twitter.com/LeaveEUOfficial/...23424925016064

Now that sounds like a good European I can agree with! But but oh no, source is fox news am I now accused of being American?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Meanwhile back in euroland, but could've been said by any Brexiteer, mainstream EU politicians say :-

"We don't want anything to do with Merkel and Macron who have destroyed this union."

Now that sounds like a good European I can agree with! But but oh no, source is fox news am I now accused of being American?
    If Salvini is mainstream politician, then I am a piece of Blue Wensleydale.

Sorry eurochums but British people always have felt more respect, fondness and affinity for countries outside the EU Axis.
    If you stopped the Nazi references then you might be seen as somebody worth talking with.

10+ Year Old Account
    Sorry eurochums but British people always have felt more respect, fondness and affinity for countries outside the EU Axis. Just to put your mind at rest, no one is more English than me and though it is often said by Americans "we would be talking German if it wasn't for them" that statement is just as true if it were not for Russia and their sacrifice.

Some of us remember that and them not only on one rainy Sunday in November. If only they stopped their naughty Novichokking of Salisbury and suchlike things could be even better.

And that viewpoint makes me a Russian troll?

Three dots are just three dots... Meanwhile back in euroland, but could've been said by any Brexiteer, mainstream EU politicians say :-

Are you paid in dollars, rubles or moldy potatoes and rotgut vodka by Comrade Putin?
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

7+ Year Old Account
    Here is a nice little opinium graph showing the peril democracy denying remainers face and the growth in favour of a no deal...

February 2019

Delay/Cancel Brexit 49%
    Go for a no deal 38%

May 2019

Delay/Cancel Brexit 45%
    Go for no deal 46%

OK it's just one poll, so how about another from comres...

Tories may end up with just two MPs in Parliament.

But the truly astonishing finding of our poll is the 89% of Brexit Party voters who say they would pick Mr Farage in a General Election.

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/politi...nigel-16165569

And that's from the pro remain mirror! Only a few days now until the majority speak once again. That deserves a Tickety Tock
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    If you stopped the Nazi references then you might be seen as somebody worth talking with.
    I wager he will be the last generation thinking it's funny. I think a lot of British people actually cringe at it as much as everyone else does. It goes so far that anytime I'm in the UK and meet new people, I can tell they want to ask questions about WW2 but are uncomfortable talking about it to a German. They think I might actually jump in their face or something, kinda like the Fawlty Towers skit. It's unfortunate, because I think history is highly interesting, especially when you have access to other perspectives.

For instance, Germans aren't really shown how much damage was inflicted to Britain. Oh, we know about the Battle of Britain, but aside from "Oh, and a few V2s flew over there and basically it was a nonsense idea to begin with..." there's much more talk about France, the Russian border and of course our favourite (/s) topic in school: The Holocaust.
    Last edited by Slant; 2019-05-18 at 10:01 PM.