View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    People choosing not clicking this link because Farage is a boring racist turd - you might enjoy it
    Not gonna lie I was apprehensive
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I repeat my question, where did remain lie?

Now, let's rip apart your "response":

It's an article from 2016. The £350 million a week is a really sketchy napkin math exaggeration, ignoring the money that flows back in return. We do know the difference between gross and net, that's why remainers have pointed out that leavers are using semantics to obfuscate the issue. See, you say X amount is coming back, but when you're told it's not X, it's X-Y, you pretend you meant that all along. No, you don't. As long as nobody points it out, you're happy to lie by omission. The money is not being spent on the NHS as we know now. It could be spent on it, but it will not be spent on it. As we know now. As we predicted back then. Again, this is the leave side obfuscating reality and then going "Oh yeah, well, we could, so what we said was technically correct." Yes, but also - again - lying by omission.
    It's not even semantics, £350m a week to Brussels is a full-blown lie. The rebate is taken off before our contributions so in 2016 it was more like £250m a week gross. When you include the money that comes back to the UK to pay for farm subsidies and Wales etc. our net contribution falls to around £150ish million .

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Farage's new vanity project is off to a good start!

https://thebrexitparty.com/
    Ha. Thanks for sharing.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

A bunch of times actually.

https://www.reuters.com/article/us-b...KCN1RO1EF?il=0

Interesting that it will at least come to a vote again. Not that it solves everything, I honestly don't expect a new referendum to ever include Remain as an option.

I'm rather glad UK didn't leave now as I wouldn't want the whole mess affect our elections on Sunday. Though maybe some idiot "euroskeptics" think EU is forcing the extensions rather than UK's parlaments incompetence. Regardless of it happeing those types would have believed EU is at fault so maybe it doesn't matter.

12/10 website will read again.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

rofl sometimes I just love how the british can troll better than the rest of them.

Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party. More smugness for everyone!

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party
    Nothing says anti-elite like joining the Conservative party age 5 and failing twice to be elected as a Conservative MP

Though to be fair, at least she didn't lose to a dolphin in one of those elections like her new party leader
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-04-12 at 04:03 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Nothing says anti-elite like joining the Conservative party age 5 and failing twice to be elected as a Conservative MP

Though to be fair, at least she didn't lose to a dolphin in one of those elections like her new party leader
    What I want to know is what was he expecting when running against Bercow.

What I want to know is what was he expecting when running against Bercow.
    The same thing that turd always expects whenever he does anything - media coverage to "enhance" his own profile.

Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa

You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    No one cares Dribbles, dont pretend otherwise.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.
    Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.

rofl sometimes I just love how the british can troll better than the rest of them.

Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party. More smugness for everyone!
    You mean Annunziata? Seriously, someone's family has an aristrocracy complex.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.

Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU.
    Right ... The EU has so much power it controls the candidates ...
    When will you start thinking ?

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.
    Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    Last edited by dribbles; 2019-04-12 at 04:48 PM.

Hmm, it's like UKIP are collecting all of Youtube's bigots. Gotta catch 'em all kinda like racist Pokemon. Can't be long until they get Hopkins...

Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    They will be ignored upon by everyone else, dont be so stupid.