View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Hmmms

https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/s...85961999732738

But, ofc, I didn't take into account regions.

Not sure now...

Or

https://twitter.com/Ricky_Slade/stat...03916724912128

Not straightforward.

Quote Originally Posted by Vatrilian View Post
    Here is a cool idea. Make a United States of Europe. Brussels can be your DC and you can form an army so the real United States doesn’t have to keep thousands of troops and spend billions of dollars defending you.
    IMO, Luxembourg would be a perfect capital. And once we plop the buildings on it, it'll be filled to the brim, too... tiny ass country that it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for the clowns that still don't get it... here's a picture, so they don't have to read so many words that would hurt their tiny brains...

“It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by flathwathar View Post
    You do come across as rather a nasty and simple-minded troll.
    Presumably you will also be writing to the economist to complain about their nasty cartoon?

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    IMO, Luxembourg would be a perfect capital. And once we plop the buildings on it, it'll be filled to the brim, too... tiny ass country that it is.

- - - Updated - - -

Also, for the clowns that still don't get it... here's a picture, so they don't have to read so many words that would hurt their tiny brains...
    And the scary thought is that the EU probably will be 'nice'...unless the UK royally screws up.

Quote Originally Posted by flathwathar View Post
    You do come across as rather a nasty and simple-minded troll.
    Takes one to catch one, I presume...
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.

Takes one to catch one, I presume...
    Flatwhathar comes across me as a dribbles burner account.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Flatwhathar comes across me as a dribbles burner account.
    I'm almost certain these burners that get banned, come back, scream they voted remain, then attack every remain argument no matter how rational as "Reason why leavers voted brexit." and denying evidence of everything shown at them is Dribbles.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    I'm almost certain these burners that get banned, come back, scream they voted remain, then attack every remain argument no matter how rational as "Reason why leavers voted brexit." and denying evidence of everything shown at them is Dribbles.
    Won't stop me from hitting him with things like this:

https://news.sky.com/story/british-s...reeze-11692336

The UK's second-biggest steel producer is seeking an urgent £100m‎ government loan after Theresa May's failure to pass a Brexit deal left it frozen out of an EU-wide carbon trading scheme.

[...]

The freezing out of British companies from this year's EU ETS allocation covers more than £2bn of emissions allowances, equating to 100m tonnes of carbon credits - with British Steel accounting for roughly 5% of the total.‎
    Those are the realities of his actions. Fuck his unicorns.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-47924023

Basically to remain electable in the local and EU elections (If UK takes part) Labour needs to push for people's vote. (Watch Corbyn try to say he wants it but backs away because he won't get his brexit through and use it to oust May.)

Won't stop me from hitting him with things like this:

https://news.sky.com/story/british-s...reeze-11692336

Those are the realities of his actions. Fuck his unicorns.
    North Lincolnshire voted 66.3% leave, in case anybody was wondering.

Kallisto wrote
    I voted for Remain you fucking idiot.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post

Basically to remain electable in the local and EU elections (If UK takes part) Labour needs to push for people's vote. (Watch Corbyn try to say he wants it but backs away because he won't get his brexit through and use it to oust May.)

But Labour are going to get wiped out by Change UK! Surely the masses will vote for Chukka Ummuna and his merry band of twats kicked out of their own parties for being useless! Kallisto has decreed it! After all, if only Tony Blair's rotting corpse were resurrected Labour would march to landslide victory!

Oh wait, no they are on 4% of the vote, behind the Greens, and somehow 2% behind the SNP even though no one votes for them outside Scotland....

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Hmmms

https://twitter.com/ElectionMapsUK/s...85961999732738

But, ofc, I didn't take into account regions.

Not sure now...

Or

https://twitter.com/Ricky_Slade/stat...03916724912128

Not straightforward.
    Whatever it is, you guys need to get your shit together and decide on something. Macron was the vocal one this time around and was happy to be the black sheep, but I don't think he'll be alone next time. A new parliament will not change the EU's position much but by the next deadline, I'm not sure everybody will share Tusk and Merkel's view that a long extension will bring a change of view in the UK ...
    Last edited by Demolitia; 2019-04-14 at 07:16 PM.

Scarab Lord
    nothing will move until after easter recess IMHO.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Todays latest Yougov EU parliament voting intention polling

Lab - 24%
    Con - 16%
    Brexit Party- 15%
    UKIP - 14%
    Lib Dem - 8%
    Green - 8%
    Change UK - 7%
    SNP/Plaid - 6%
    Other - 1%

So in favour of Brexit 69%
    and in favour of Remain 31%

https://twitter.com/YouGov/status/1116981750083801088

It's looking like a landslide for brexit eurochums. For me choices, choices. Farages guy or Sargon of Akkad MEP for the funsies.

Hmmmm help me out here guys, it's a tricky one.

(and please don't try and tell me lies that the great leader of the Labour party has finally seen the light and that him and they are for remain.)
    Are you against democracy? Why don't you want people to be represented?

What happened to the Brexit clock ticking down dribbles? Tick tock, tick tock?

Got to love and accept democracy in action.
    Uninformed and misinformed democracy is still democracy, correct.
    Expansion leak claiming Legion is the last expansion
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    NO it will be me laughing at how you doubted this....
    Quote Originally Posted by golds
    I was right

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    nothing will move until after easter recess IMHO.
    Dunno about that, someones easter has been ruined...

Theresa May BREXIT PANIC: PM cancels Easter break for negotiators to STOP Farage

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...-Easter-latest

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Are you against democracy? Why don't you want people to be represented?
    Parliament starting to represent the electorate, rather than remain, would help. Wouldn't you like that? It's time MP's did as they were told...

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    What happened to the Brexit clock ticking down dribbles? Tick tock, tick tock?
    On hold until Theresa the appeaser is gone unfortunately.

Quote Originally Posted by Calfredd View Post
    Uninformed and misinformed democracy is still democracy, correct.
    Democracy is democracy, what other system would you advocate for?

Parliament starting to represent the electorate, rather than remain, would help.
    Oh dear dribbles. Your memory is failing you. I've already schooled you on this one. The 17 million that voted Leave were only about 25% of the country. So you have about the right number of MPs in Parliament to represent that group. Possibly more than you should do as you are already a million down thanks to the grim reaper. And your EU polls back that up; barely 30% voting for Brexit there.

The majority aren't behind you. They are against you. And they are about to win.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

As Letwin-Cooper showed, Parliament is prepared to show its teeth and push back against a PM that they do not trust. There is a 400 vote majority against No-Deal in the House that won't change until there is a GE. If the Tories change PM, that will not change the opinion of the House, and it will not make No-Deal more likely - if anything it would lead to a repeat of the Letwin-Cooper Act passing to force the government to rule out No-Deal.

Democracy is democracy, what other system would you advocate for?
    Can you explain that logic?

Every poll shows that Corbyn almost as good as certain is going to end up being Prime Minister, whose positions are very close to what parliament almost voted for: a BINO with customs union, open borders and for the UK to keep observing EU legislation... but no longer sitting at the decision making table...

Exactly how do you picture any of this being positive for brexiteers?
    We are often struck down easily. However no matter how often beaten, we can't forget the joy we felt during the dispute. The pleasure of stretching our willpower. The pleasure of trying out our own strength. The pleasure of seeing a manifestation of real comradely emotions among friends. The pleasure of seeing the world clearly split into camps of foes and friends. The pleasure of seeing an improvement in our own personality. by Sakae Osugi