View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Thankyou for reminding me David Bellamy is a thing; my garden is blooming at the moment, and he was always a friendly face in biology lessons decades ago.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Of course it takes a while, but now after nearly 1 week we have the wisdom of the old coupled with the energy of the young = unbeatable brexit. I hear David Bellamy is about to mention mmoc as one of the last places in the UK where lesser spotted remainers can be seen in abundance!

https://unitynewsnetwork.co.uk/brexi...nises-protest/

You should have been in London the other day; there were a million remainers, all in one place. You might be confusing that with the march for Brexit, which barely attracted enough people to fill a single bus. Which they used, because apparently they were confused about what a "walk" was.

Seems to be a lot of confusion around Leave voters. They don't understand how the EU works. Or the GFA. Or the WTO. Or pretty much anything.

I'm trying to think of a good word for this ongoing sexual relationship you are having with this whole dead thing. Brexophilia?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Brexophilia works for me.
    ''With this attack, we have no choice but to protect our kind by unleashing our almighty weapon upon them. Summoning the Apocalypse'' - Stellaris Apocalypse trailer.

I dunno where you are getting your comfort from, how's remain doing? You are looking graphically at its corpse lol

And that is just 5 days after launching, where will the Brexit party be in 5 weeks at election time, would you like a tissue in advance?
    You are aware that MEPs have no say in domestic policy, aren't you? And that the Brexit Party has taken most of its MEP votes away from UKIP.

It is rather remarkable, how you brexit people have gone from "THE UK HAS NO SAY IN THE PARLIAMENT, DEMOCRACY IS DEAD" to "Voting for UKIP MEPs will make a difference". Either you were lying before, or lying now. Which is it?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-18 at 05:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Riversong View Post
    Well last shift in my line of work today, only 2 weeks to go and I'm finally free, <3
    You're leaving the UK, right? Decide where you were leaving to?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    You are aware that MEPs have no say in domestic policy, aren't you?
    Depends on the day, apparently. One day they're basically nothing, no power whatsoever. The next, they're powerful enough to topple Germany or something.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Depends on the day, apparently. One day they're basically nothing, no power whatsoever. The next, they're powerful enough to topple Germany or something.
    I can't decide if it is tragic or cute the way the little dearies bumble along from outragious statement to outragious statement, never actually getting anything factually correct. Ah well, I look forward to the reaction on October 31st when the EU agrees an extension until March 2020 because parliament still can't decide on anything except it doesn't want to leave without a deal.

It'll probably be called the "Letwin-Cooper 2, electric boogaloo" Act 2018.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-18 at 05:48 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    You're leaving the UK, right? Decide where you were leaving to?

- - - Updated - - -

I'm moving to my second home which is norway, family and friends there and they are very excited to have us back.

I'm moving to my second home which is norway, family and friends there and they are very excited to have us back.
    So, how does it feel to join a country with actual Europeans?

Also, thumbsup for the name change.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

You are aware that MEPs have no say in domestic policy, aren't you? And that the Brexit Party has taken most of its MEP votes away from UKIP.

It is rather remarkable, how you brexit people have gone from "THE UK HAS NO SAY IN THE PARLIAMENT, DEMOCRACY IS DEAD" to "Voting for UKIP MEPs will make a difference". Either you were lying before, or lying now. Which is it?
    I mean the difference they want it to make is not at home, they want obstructionist trolls in the European Parliament, they are not even hiding it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    So, how does it feel to join a country with actual Europeans?

Also, thumbsup for the name change.
    Now now .. we're talking about a people that has consistently said no to joining the EU ... They are wonderful people, but if not for oil revenues I'm not sure they would be happy bunnies about being EFTA members

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean the difference they want it to make is not at home, they want obstructionist trolls in the European Parliament, they are not even hiding it.
    Not that it matters what clowns they're sending.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

A bunch of times actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Farage has been an obstructionist troll in the MEP for the last decade and has managed fuck all. Another half dozen MEPs won't make any difference whatsoever. All they'll achieve are a couple of soundbites for Farage's Breitbart show.

Definitely a smart decision then!
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Now now .. we're talking about a people that has consistently said no to joining the EU ... They are wonderful people, but if not for oil revenues I'm not sure they would be happy bunnies about being EFTA members
    It's funny how they feel more European than some people in a nation that is full member.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Farage has been an obstructionist troll in the MEP for the last decade and has managed fuck all. Another half dozen MEPs won't make any difference whatsoever. All they'll achieve are a couple of soundbites for Farage's Breitbart show.
    But that is all they care for, a few videos of Farage "owning" people in the Parliament so they can masturbate to something.

It isn't about that though is it. The remainers were the first to call the EU elections a re-run of the referendum. The Brexiteers weren't really interested at first but reluctantly said game on, and now we have what we have.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...oft-referendum

We see the remainers rowing back, crying and practicing their excuses for when they lose as a result. Diddums, we've heard it all before...

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's funny how they feel more European than some people in a nation that is full member.
    Sure. The problem in the UK is that many people are not too happy about their livelihoods, communities and struggle a whole lot for such a rich country. I can understand 50% is pissed off and wants to kick in the balls all the remote powers that don't seem to improve their lifestyle. The EU took the blame, yet again.
    I guess the vast majority of norwegians don't worry as much about making ends meet, or their pensions, or healthcare so they get to be ore philosophical.

It isn't about that though is it. The remainers were the first to call the EU elections a re-run of the referendum. The Brexiteers weren't really interested at first but reluctantly said game on, and now we have what we have.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...oft-referendum

We see the remainers rowing back, crying and practicing their excuses for when they lose as a result. Diddums, we've heard it all before...
    Please explain for once, how this election matters regarding Brexit?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before.

A bunch of times actually.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    cuz r3m04n3rs git pwnd.

Do trolls still speak like that these days?

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Ask them, it was their idea. Here's one perspective from a lesser spotted remainer...

Britain will have its second referendum – at the EU elections on 23 May

https://www.theguardian.com/commenti...-vote-register

They'll still be bad losers about it though afterwards. No surprises there.