View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What part of the bailout covered debt from the public in default?
    I'm not sure where you think I implied that happened. Are you responding to Kallisto?

So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

Looks like dribbles isn't an outlier; the Brexit crowd genuinely are idiots.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

Watcha reckon:

or

Like I have been saying since 2016. People who I know are the biggest brexit supporters all same the same insane, bullshitty, hateful, genuinly in any other era would have been laughed into the shadows crap that Dribbles posts every time he posts.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    edited out duplicate imgs
    Hey @Pann

side-picking time. Watcha reckon?
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2019-05-04 at 07:42 AM.

Hey @Pann

side-picking time. Watcha reckon?
    I see two newspapers making hay while the sun shines.

But honestly? I think they both have a point but I think that the locals have thrown up more questions than answers. Unfortunately I suspect that neither message will be listened to and there is a good chance that May and Corbyn will, in panic, come to an agreement before suffering more embarrassment in the EP elections.

There were no parties representing the majority Brexit view standing in the local elections. It was about dustbins and other local issues not national ones. Brexiteers stayed at home, spoilt their ballot papers or perhaps where representation was available voted for UKIP. Turnout was probably lower than 30%, but you take that as a win if you like.

In the meantime I have chosen who to go shout in Brussels from my local MEP candidates. And she will win. Nincompoop remainers don't stand a chance against such a quality candidate...

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    /snip Widdecombe
    It is, at this point, I've lost the ability to take you seriously.

In the meantime I have chosen who to go shout in Brussels from my local MEP candidates. And she will win. Nincompoop remainers don't stand a chance against such a quality candidate...

You're pinning your hopes on a woman who was once dragged across the Strictly dance floor like a wet mop by Anton Du Beke?

It is, at this point, I've lost the ability to take you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You're pinning your hopes on a woman who was once dragged across the Strictly dance floor like a wet mop by Anton Du Beke?
    The lady is a legend. You can't tell me you watch that video and not get goosebumps down the back of your spine.

The lady is a legend. You can't tell me you watch that video and not get goosebumps down the back of your spine.
    It is at this point that I accept I've been trollled by you for two+ years

It isn't trolling though. It's the truth. Where's the Greens, Lib Dems, the Chukkait party?

Tsk Tsk you should be grateful Nigel, I'm giving you a glimpse of Britains's future. Don't believe just me, look at the odds and pay careful attention to the pie graph showing most popular bets at the bottom of this page...

https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...ons-most-seats

Where is the opposition? Nowhere to be seen...

GO watch some youtube clips of her presenting HIGNFY, it's a good chuckle. Ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Labour and tories get hit hard.

UKIP take a beating

LD and Greens get a boost

Tories and Labour response "Well it's because people want brexit."

Me: .... How do you get to that conclusion?

I'm not even sure we can get a true conclusion from this. Some areas had no Tory, no Labour. Many others had no of the others. Then we have low turn out. Only conclusion we can get is that of the low turnour there was a massive FU to Tories, a big but not as big FU to Labour, Big boost for LD and Greens, Independents got a lot too but unless we check every one of them we can't be sure where they fall on policies including Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Labour and tories get hit hard.

UKIP take a beating

LD and Greens get a boost

Tories and Labour response "Well it's because people want brexit."

Me: .... How do you get to that conclusion?

I'm not even sure we can get a true conclusion from this.

Whenever you get election results with no obvious meaning then the answer is probably "regression to the mean". That's because the media love their bullshit narratives and no one wants to hear something dull like the truth.

These election results would be fairly typical of pre-crisis UK politics with the LD's picking up protest votes at the expense of the main parties and UKIP disintegrating.

Leave parties destroyed, pro remain parties on the rise because people want Brexit to happen now!

Wait, what?

There were no parties representing the majority Brexit view standing in the local elections.
    UKIP were standing in a lot of places. They got utterly destroyed. But congratulations on retaining your ability to ignore facts. Is it special glasses or medication that does that for you?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

UKIP were standing in a lot of places. They got utterly destroyed. But congratulations on retaining your ability to ignore facts. Is it special glasses or medication that does that for you?
    UKIP? UKIP who? Who are/what were they?

The Brexit party are where it's at so pray tell me, where were they standing? Have you not heard of them?

You will. Not long until the EU elections. My Widecombe is coming for you remainers...

Tick tock...

UKIP? UKIP who? Who are/what were they?

The Brexit party are where it's at so pray tell me, where were they standing? Have you not heard of them?

You will. Not long until the EU elections. My Widecombe is coming for you remainers...

Tick tock...
    How quickly they forget. "We are at war with Eurasia. We have always been at war with Eurasia".

The EU elections will be telling. They will show the upper limits of Leave support, at less than a third of voters. The damage to Labour in that vote will force them to get off the fence, and hopefully on the right side of things. Then it really is just a matter of time before we get the second vote that exposes the myth that the country is behind you.

Your wind-up clock may still be just about ticking, but it's only measuring the time left for your spiteful little crusade. Not long now indeed.

So you were absolutely never going to vote for Sargon of Akkad? That was all Dribbles jokes or what?
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    UKIP who?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-05 at 12:11 AM.