View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #18981
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.

  2. #18982
    High Overlord Graeham II's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Location
    United Kingdom
    Posts
    170
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.

  3. #18983
    Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.
    Farage's security is all Arron Banks funded, so no worries there.

    "Politicians" inciting violence against MPs and immigrants is actually unacceptable, so I presume your post history is full of comments calling out Farage and other racists like him?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 05:47 PM.

  4. #18984
    Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.
    A proper custard pie takes effort to make, would be such a waste to throw it away on a walking trash bin.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

  5. #18985
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.
    If he is as bad as you claim, certainly you should be able to do better.

    Yet you don't. That's quite strange.

  6. #18986
    *Reads the resignation letter*

    Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.

  7. #18987
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    *Reads the resignation letter*

    Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

  8. #18988
    Titan draykorinee's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jun 2011
    Location
    Ciderland, arrgh.
    Posts
    13,208
    .“I think it would be a disaster for our economy and it would lead to a decade of economic and political uncertainty at a time when the tectonic plates of global success are moving.”
    Good old Andrea.

  9. #18989
    Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Good old Andrea.
    Motherhood has made her a much better economist than actual economists.

  10. #18990
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

    Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.

  11. #18991
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

    Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

    LOOLOLOOLLLOL

  12. #18992
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

    Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

    LOOLOLOOLLLOL
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    Often updated... ?

  13. #18993
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

    Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

  14. #18994
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eating torn up bits of Cinnabon like they were ribs.
    Posts
    46,371
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    I mean, he can try - but there's only so many ways you can make a milkshaking look as bad as shooting an MP or driving someone down with a car.

    I for one am just relishing all these pictures of Our Nigel looking like a sad weasel.
    Little Caesar's: It's hot and it's ready!
    Me: I heard you the first time, but is the pizza actually good though?
    Little Caesar's: It's HOT. And it's READY.

  15. #18995
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Pretty much. But she also made the comment whilst directly comparing herself to May. That's commonly known as being a bit of a bitch right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

    Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

    LOOLOLOOLLLOL
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

    Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-22 at 08:33 PM.

  16. #18996
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    He can surely only milk (lol) this so far... there is only so long before crying wolf wears thin and just starts annoying people...


    No doubt his fanatics will stay on his side, nothing is going to change that though.

  17. #18997
    Void Lord Elegiac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    Eating torn up bits of Cinnabon like they were ribs.
    Posts
    46,371
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

    Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    The Milkshakes Came At Midnight
    Little Caesar's: It's hot and it's ready!
    Me: I heard you the first time, but is the pizza actually good though?
    Little Caesar's: It's HOT. And it's READY.

  18. #18998
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    He can surely only milk (lol) this so far... there is only so loNng before crying wolf wears thin and just starts annoying people...


    No doubt his fanatics will stay on his side, nothing is going to change that though.
    A normal person would get tired of it, yeah. But the second like about his fanatics is exactly why he's doing it.
    Often updated... ?

  19. #18999
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    A normal person would get tired of it, yeah. But the second like about his fanatics is exactly why he's doing it.
    Then he's almost certainly overestimating the number and influence of those idiots. If he alienates reasonably normal people by whining like a little girl then he won't win anything.

    That said, I think winning is one of the worst thing that could happen to him.




    Oh. For the record. I don't think throwing a drink over someone reasonably counts as assault.
    Last edited by mojojojo202; 2019-05-22 at 08:42 PM.

  20. #19000
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Pretty much. But she also made the comment whilst directly comparing herself May. That's commonly known as being a bit of a bitch right?
    Oh, absolutely yes, sorry rereading I might have come across as trying to defend her, my bad.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •