View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    And neither i am convinced that you and dribbles aren't the same man too.
    I don't use language in the same way Dribbles does, you do.

That has nothing to do with your attempt at mocking Farage though.
    Attempt suggests I was unsuccessful. Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 04:35 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    The thing is, the only thing that would save that industry would be for the UK to be in the EU but with no say, given they vetoed the EU's plan of action against Chinese steel dumping. It really is much too late now.
    The only thing that saves the British industry is huge government subsidies. The nature of the national and global economy mean steel production in the UK is just not feasible in any meaningful sense unless there is some huge change in how that market operates (no, Brexit wouldn't even get close).

What confuses is me is the amount of politicians and commentators willing to extol the virtues of the free market, yet, when it fails as spectacularly has it has done here, they are the first to propose government intervention. They are often the same people who say we can't afford social welfare... then demand we all pay for corporate welfare.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    I don't use language in the same way Dribbles does, you do.
    Nope.

In fact the difference is easy to spot - being Russian, i'm pretty much ignoring articles outright.

Attempt suggests I was unsuccessful. Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    And yet you failed... quite sad. Do better next time.

Nope.

In fact the difference is easy to spot - being Russian, i'm pretty much ignoring articles outright.
    While Dribbles types like a Russian troll who learnt English from a 1800s textbook, what's your point?

And yet you failed... quite sad. Do better next time.
    In what way did I, or everyone else linking the racist's posts fail?

Farage promised that a vote to leave the EU was the only way to save British Steel, the UK voted to leave the EU, and now the direct effects of the UK voting to leave the EU have led to the end of British Steel - which bit of that is inaccurate?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    /sharpens milkshake
    NIGEL Farage was reportedly trapped on his Brexit Party bus today over fears people gathered around it were carrying milkshakes.

Literally, we're going to end up with a black/white scenario that will leave half the country very angry and likely committing crimes of varying degrees of seriousness.
    Brexit party supporters are always going to be angry unfortunately, regardless of us leaving the EU or not.
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 05:24 PM.

He he he

I've just noticed:

The dude who shaked Farage in Newcastle - he's a gamer. Look at his tshirt.

Anyone who frequents this board? lol

Are you a secret Brexiteer? Every time you and others mock, call a twat, a paedophile, milkshake brexiteers etc etc, Farage and his popularity rises. Please carry on, I salute your efforts. Sterling and effective job you are doing there for us chief, look how you and others have helped the meteoric rise of the Brexit party in the polls. We couldn't have done it without people like yourself.

Not interested in distributing any leaflets in your spare time by any chance are you?

In what way did I, or everyone else linking the racist's posts fail?
    You thought that simply linking two articles and a tweet counts as mocking.

Meanwhile, article you yourself linked explains on which conditions that tweet worked - and Farage isn't even promising that it definitely will even if all conditions will be met.

You're still in EU, and your steel industry is dying - that actually supports rather then undermines Farage's point. "Being in EU" certainly holds much greater weight in demise of steel industry then "Farage's tweets" - and it was already precarious before voting.

Farage promised that a vote to leave the EU was the only way to save British Steel, the UK voted to leave the EU, and now the direct effects of the UK voting to leave the EU have led to the end of British Steel - which bit of that is inaccurate?
    Nope, he said actually leaving EU might save steel industry.

Not just voting for it.

He he he

I've just noticed:

The dude who shaked Farage in Newcastle - he's a gamer. Look at his tshirt.

Anyone who frequents this board? lol
    Worst thing about that picture is that as i type I am wearing the exact same design T-shirt << >>

I promise though it's not me. I for one don't grow facial hair or waste milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Worst thing about that picture is that as i type I am wearing the exact same design T-shirt
    LOL... excellent

I'll keep replying to your main account, if that's ok

Nope, he said actually leaving EU might save steel industry.

Not just voting for it.
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Not interested in distributing any leaflets in your spare time by any chance are you?
    The "moderate" guy so deeply "moderate" that he actually gives out leaflets for one side, door-to-door. For free. In his own free time.

You being a moderate is the best joke I've read/heard all year, so far. Closely followed by pretty much anything on the Brexit side of things. You should be proud, I'm actually impressed!
    Often updated... ?

Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.

Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.
    Farage's security is all Arron Banks funded, so no worries there.

"Politicians" inciting violence against MPs and immigrants is actually unacceptable, so I presume your post history is full of comments calling out Farage and other racists like him?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.
    A proper custard pie takes effort to make, would be such a waste to throw it away on a walking trash bin.

Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.
    If he is as bad as you claim, certainly you should be able to do better.

Yet you don't. That's quite strange.

*Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    *Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

.“I think it would be a disaster for our economy and it would lead to a decade of economic and political uncertainty at a time when the tectonic plates of global success are moving.”
    Good old Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Good old Andrea.
    Motherhood has made her a much better economist than actual economists.