View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    I'll keep replying to your main account, if that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Nope, he said actually leaving EU might save steel industry.

Not just voting for it.
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Not interested in distributing any leaflets in your spare time by any chance are you?
    The "moderate" guy so deeply "moderate" that he actually gives out leaflets for one side, door-to-door. For free. In his own free time.

You being a moderate is the best joke I've read/heard all year, so far. Closely followed by pretty much anything on the Brexit side of things. You should be proud, I'm actually impressed!
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.

Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.
    Farage's security is all Arron Banks funded, so no worries there.

"Politicians" inciting violence against MPs and immigrants is actually unacceptable, so I presume your post history is full of comments calling out Farage and other racists like him?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Flarelaine View Post
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.
    A proper custard pie takes effort to make, would be such a waste to throw it away on a walking trash bin.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.
    If he is as bad as you claim, certainly you should be able to do better.

Yet you don't. That's quite strange.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on.
    Fundamentally, I do agree with this part. I don't think we've reached the point yet where opponents of Brexit should be doing this.

It's just, we're really not that far from that point now: May will go shortly and there will be further hardening of a binary in / out position.

If Mr D's wet dream comes to fruition: May goes, BJ coronation, GE, Tory coalition with BXP (he can quote polls spelling out the popular vote ’til kingdom come but no-one has any idea likely this would be - it's impossible to tell because of FPTP. marginals etc), hard Brexit. That will then be the time.

And, of course, you'll have people with a variety of agendas saying "teh will of teh peoplez", suck it up, etc.

Nah. I won't suck it up. It is at that point, I will turn to metaphorical milkshakes. You have been warned.

However, in the meantime, if some dude in Newcastle has reached that point prior to me and has the balls to something like that... then, yeah, that deserves a certain amount of respect, even if I disagree with his actions.

- - - Updated - - -

Leadsom resigns

We're entering end game territory now.

Does this make you happy, Mr D? (Whoever you are - Russian troll or 'patriotic' Brit)

Tic toc. Only a handful of days until genuine conflict.
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2019-05-22 at 06:27 PM.

*Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    *Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

.“I think it would be a disaster for our economy and it would lead to a decade of economic and political uncertainty at a time when the tectonic plates of global success are moving.”
    Good old Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Good old Andrea.
    Motherhood has made her a much better economist than actual economists.

Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

LOOLOLOOLLLOL

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post

Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

LOOLOLOOLLLOL
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by AwkwardSquirtle View Post
    Trebuchets new meta.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    I mean, he can try - but there's only so many ways you can make a milkshaking look as bad as shooting an MP or driving someone down with a car.

I for one am just relishing all these pictures of Our Nigel looking like a sad weasel.

"Which matters more; the freedom to live an authentic life, or the freedom to crush degenerates under the heel of a jackboot?
    As a centrist, I am undecided."

- Natalie Wynn, "Transtrenders"

I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Pretty much. But she also made the comment whilst directly comparing herself to May. That's commonly known as being a bit of a bitch right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post

LOOLOLOOLLLOL
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-22 at 08:33 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    He can surely only milk (lol) this so far... there is only so long before crying wolf wears thin and just starts annoying people...

No doubt his fanatics will stay on his side, nothing is going to change that though.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    The Milkshakes Came At Midnight

"Which matters more; the freedom to live an authentic life, or the freedom to crush degenerates under the heel of a jackboot?
    As a centrist, I am undecided."

- Natalie Wynn, "Transtrenders"