View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    That was during the Tory leadership challenge. But during the brexit campaign she was pretty much answering every question in the debates with "As a mother." then going on with how that makes her more qualified.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Oh, absolutely yes, sorry rereading I might have come across as trying to defend her, my bad.
    Whoa! Slow down there sport, I'd never accuse you of defending Leadsom! Now I feel like I should apologise.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    Oh. For the record. I don't think throwing a drink over someone reasonably counts as assault.
    The Police arrested him on suspicion of common assault. Having just skimmed (hey hey!) the wiki on it then I can say with full conviction that I need to read it properly to understand what common assault really is. Provisionally I'd say it's an act which causes the victim to feel a credible promise of violence from the defendant (eg, throwing a milkshake at Farage made him feel the defendant about to kick his head in).
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-22 at 09:14 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    In fact the difference is easy to spot - being Russian, i'm pretty much ignoring articles outright.
    So is dribbles, just different kinds of articles.

However, you cannot be dribbles, Pann is dribbles
    Last edited by Noradin; 2019-05-22 at 09:17 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Whoa! Slow down there sport, I'd never accuse you of defending Leadsom! Now I feel like I should apologise.

- - - Updated - - -

The Police arrested him on suspicion of common assault. Having just skimmed (hey hey!) the wiki on it then I can say with full conviction that I need to read it properly to understand what common assault really is. Provisionally I'd say it's an act which causes the victim to feel a credible promise of violence from the defendant (eg, throwing a milkshake at Farage made him feel the defendant about to kick his head in).
    My reasoning would be that, if the same thing happened to pretty much any member of the public, the police would laugh at them and tell them to piss off.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    So is dribbles, just different kinds of articles.

However, you cannot be dribbles, Pann is dribbles
    What if you're dribbles trying to throw us off?

My reasoning would be that, if the same thing happened to pretty much any member of the public, the police would laugh at them and tell them to piss off.
    For an altercation between me and you? Sure. With a prominent politician involved in a, let's say, a rather testy climate recently riddled with plenty of threats of violence and an MP being murdered in recent memory?

Will have to see if this guys fate gets followed, but I wouldn't be all that surprised if the authorities wanted to make an example out of the guy.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    What if you're dribbles trying to throw us off?
    The next few pages are now dedicated to posters proclaiming that they are in fact, dribbles as if this was Spartacus. I'll start.

No! I'm dribbles!

Maybe we can finish on that GotG big feels moment, "We are dribbles".

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    We're entering end game territory now.

Does this make you happy, Mr D? (Whoever you are - Russian troll or 'patriotic' Brit)

Tic toc. Only a handful of days until genuine conflict.
    Not really. This whole mess is on remainers who refused to accept the result of the referendum. If we had left on March 29th the Brexit party would have still been but a twinkle in someones eye.

If Theresa and her remainer cabinet had been honest when she said "no deal is better than a bad deal" instead of lying through her teeth we would now be out and free of the tyrannical EU.

But we are not and we are where we are only because of remainer led intransigence.

The democratic fightback begins tomorrow. Let me introduce our saviour.

The next few pages are now dedicated to posters proclaiming that they are in fact, dribbles as if this was Spartacus. I'll start.

No! I'm dribbles!

Maybe we can finish on that GotG big feels moment, "We are dribbles".
    You are all dribbles? Well are you? No, there can be only one. Good luck tomorrow eurochums, you are going to need it.

PS. Why do we have to wait until Sunday for the results? I mean in the UK at least there will be a huge pile of BXP votes on one table, and only one or two remain votes on another... hardly needs a proper count does it? Common sense would say we should know the results within 10 minutes of the polling booths opening.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    You are all dribbles? Well are you? No, there can be only one. Good luck tomorrow eurochums, you are going to need it.

PS. Why do we have to wait until Sunday for the results? I mean in the UK at least there will be a huge pile of BXP votes on one table, and only one or two remain votes on another... hardly needs a proper count does it? Common sense would say we should know the results within 10 minutes of the polling booths opening.
    So that you don't go influencing the vote elsewhere. Germany, for example, votes on Sunday.

Not really. This whole mess is on remainers who refused to accept the result of the referendum. If we had left on March 29th the Brexit party would have still been but a twinkle in someones eye.
    None more vexatious than arch Remainers Mogg, Baker, Francois and their back up dancers in the ERG who have frustrated Brexit at every turn.

If Theresa and her remainer cabinet had been honest when she said "no deal is better than a bad deal" instead of lying through her teeth we would now be out and free of the tyrannical EU.
    Hoisted yourself by your own pittard here lil d. You just admitted that No Deal is worse than the WA.

You are all dribbles? Well are you?
    One thing it seems other posters agree on in the thread is that you certainly aren't really the d-man.

He can surely only milk (lol) this so far... there is only so long before crying wolf wears thin and just starts annoying people...

No doubt his fanatics will stay on his side, nothing is going to change that though.
    "Starts annoying people" requires a state in which he doesn't annoy people to begin with...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    The democratic fightback begins tomorrow. Let me introduce our saviour
    Our Nigel greeting his adoring public (2019, Colorised);

No matter how much you try and generate an air of authority around this sad little ferret, Dribbles, at the end of the day he is as all Brexiteers are; a joke with milk on their shirt.
    Last edited by Elegiac; 2019-05-23 at 12:17 AM.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Elegiac View Post
    Our Nigel greeting his adoring public (2019, Colorised);

No matter how much you try and generate an air of authority around this sad little ferret, Dribbles, at the end of the day he is as all Brexiteers are; a joke with milk on their shirt.
    Ha! Again you missed your target by a country mile. So much so the Telegraph's Matt satirises it best. (2019, non Colourised)

13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

a huge pile of BXP
    A huge pile of BXP. I like that phrase.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Your saviour is a guy who, if voted into an office, does not show up to work even half the time?

That sounds like a really sad state of affairs

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Your saviour is a guy who, if voted into an office, does not show up to work even half the time?

That sounds like a really sad state of affairs
    The same Saviour who when he thought lost the referendum immediately called for a new one.
    The same Saviour that basically stated fuck the poor when he called for US style insurance.
    The same Saviour who called for a Norway style Brexit in the run up to the vote.
    The same Saviour who bitched about UK fisheries being messed up by the EU when he was on the fishing committee and never turned up (and then it was clear that the UK had the power to NOT sell quotas to other EU countries).
    The same Saviour who when challenged on why it's ok for someone to talk German in a house next to him but Romanian is ultra bad couldn't answer why outside of "You know what I mean."
    The same saviour who claiming to be the man of the people is as much part of the establishment being a long term politician and long term banker who was up until the 1990s a card carrying Conservative member.
    The same saviour that put up posters that come straight from Nazi anti jewish propaganda just altered to swap the jews for arabs
    https://pbs.twimg.com/media/DpyEhD_XgAEiVwV.jpg

If this is the saviour of the so called "moderates." give me the hammer and sickle anyday because if Farage represented the moderate then the moderates have really fallen off the wagon. (I in no way consider brexit party or supporters anything close to moderate. They're far right, insane, smidge of neo nazi support in there. Certain racist groups too. Maybe there are some "good" people...)

But we are not and we are where we are only because of remainer led intransigence.

Funny that the's so pathetic, that you have to use a face swap gif of him.

Farage, even if he wins cannot break the EU's reasoning. so a very bad no deal it is.. never heard of divide and conquer mr Dribbles?

I'am Dribbles!

Today I'm living the dream and voting Green for the West Midlands. Shave the Wales!

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Are the Wales that hairy?
    Baleen whales have hair for teeth. :P

People from Wales on the other hand are likely to be covered in a fine down of wool by some unexplainable genetic quirk.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-23 at 07:38 AM.

10+ Year Old Account
    Baleen whales have hair for teeth. :P

People from Wales on the other hand are likely to be covered in a fine down of wool by some unexplainable genetic quirk.
    That’s a ba-aa-d joke.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.