View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #19201
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Len Mccluskey is already on the radio losing his shit claiming that the Labour party members don't want a PV/2ndR.

    If he's angry now, lord help him in just over 3 hours.
    Where does Len think the money's going to come from after we Brexit?

    The people he represents will be poorer as a result.

    Unite do some good work, but the man's a fool.

  2. #19202
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Explain the rise of this man then. His party has no domestic policy and yet will smash those parties which do tonight.
    You want me to explain how his party had one MP in the Commons for a total of 6 months over the last 12 years and has otherwise been a mere poltergeist in British politics, never actually having any measurable success at the polls?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-05-26 at 07:11 PM.

  3. #19203
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Explain the rise of this man then.
    Gullible folks like you?
    Often updated... ?

  4. #19204
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Oct 2015
    Location
    Baden-Wuerttemberg
    Posts
    4,897
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

    Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

    oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha

  5. #19205
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I see, Bavaria's undying loyalty is strong again for CSU.... They can do the shit they want, and get elected every damn time.
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

    Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

    oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha
    Correct consequence from their mess.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  6. #19206
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...
    How so? Didn't they even get better results than last time? Unlike their sister party in the rest of Germany.

  7. #19207
    Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?

  8. #19208
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?
    UK election law says the media isn't allowed to report numbers until all polling stations for the election close, and the Italian polling stations didn't close until 23:00 local time (22:00 BST). I guess they didn't think to make an exception for EU-wide elections :/

  9. #19209
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?
    From what I have heard, the last polling stations in Italy are closing at 22.00. Since it is a european election, you can only report after every station in EU is closed.

  10. #19210
    First result in for UK in Leeds

    Brexit Party came first but combination of remain voters who would be spread among LD, Green, Change UK and most of Labour had well over 50%

  11. #19211


    Results for Yorkshire - Brexit party on 28%, Greens on 25%, Lib Dems on 18%

  12. #19212
    I am happy with what I am seeing. Greens overtake ECR and ENF (and do amazingly well), ENF, ECR & EFD are below 25% and have such massive differences between them that you cannot expect much from them. In my country the far right vote was split with the neo Nazis at less than 5% and the alt-right at 4% (and we are heading to elections in a few months).
    If the rise of the anti-EU right can at the peak of its momentum barely hit 25% with the vast majority of those not even daring to speak about leaving the EU or the Euro, I call that a win. I do want to see how the solid performance of the Greens might help shape policy in the next few years.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post


    Results for Yorkshire - Brexit party on 28%, Greens on 25%, Lib Dems on 18%
    That turnout though.
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

  13. #19213
    Remain votes combined beating brexit votes. People on BBC. "This is proof people want Brexit done." uuuuh what now?

  14. #19214
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Remain votes combined beating brexit votes. People on BBC. "This is proof people want Brexit done." uuuuh what now?
    That'll be the dribbles narrative.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Brexit Party can't get anything but a net plus in terms of the EU election anyway. They literally can't get a negative, they're a brand new party and have nothing to lose lol
    Often updated... ?

  15. #19215
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That'll be the dribbles narrative.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Brexit Party can't get anything but a net plus in terms of the EU election anyway. They literally can't get a negative, they're a brand new party and have nothing to lose lol
    They are likely to get about 5-8% more than UKIP managed in 2014. Which won't be the ringing endorsement that dribbles will try and pretend it is. Especially if the outright anti-Brexit parties get more than they do. Expect dribbles to be ignoring reality and painting this as a triumph for Brexit at any cost. Got to keep those democratic rights of a million dead 2016 voters going, haven't we?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

  16. #19216
    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    How so? Didn't they even get better results than last time? Unlike their sister party in the rest of Germany.
    CSU is used to getting the absolute majority in Bavaria. Anything below 50% is a desaster, so far only the 2018 federal election had a worse result for them. The worst since '54.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    From what I have heard, the last polling stations in Italy are closing at 22.00. Since it is a european election, you can only report after every station in EU is closed.
    Sounds reasonable, actually.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  17. #19217
    I am really surprised at some off the low turn out numbers, i really expected a much higher volume of people voting especially the younger generation due to all the Greta Thunberg protests.

  18. #19218
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    I am really surprised at some off the low turn out numbers, i really expected a much higher volume of people voting especially the younger generation due to all the Greta Thunberg protests.
    Germany had nearly 60% turn-out (and a quarter of those voted Green).

  19. #19219
    Rofl that London result

  20. #19220
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Rofl that London result
    Islington declaring with Lib-Dems at 27.5% and Labour at 26.3%. Conservatives 2.3%.



    That's Jeremy Corbyn's constituency, by the way. If that was a by-election or general election result, he'd no longer be an MP.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •