View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    The Tagesschau (German equivalent of BBC1 news) has posted the following projection for Germany (EU Parliament election) after polling stations closed at 18:00:

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...138930688?s=19

A "green wave" rolls over Germany with a fairly massive swing of over 11% to the Greens, minor gains for AfD, FDP and "others". CDU (German Tories) and SPD (German version of "Labour") losing sizeable amounts of votes.

Polling stations remain open in Italy until 23:00, official results are only allowed to be published after then.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-05-26 at 04:36 PM.

Big news: DIE PARTEI gains another seat!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Until Brexit is delivered no one cares about the NHS, about education, about transport, about local issues.
    Ignoring the rest of your BS, this is the most ridiculously untrue thing I've read in a while. And I read Trump's Twitter feed lol You really need your head pulling from your arsehole.
    Often updated... ?

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    The Tagesschau (German equivalent of BBC1 news) has posted the following projection for Germany (EU Parliament election) after polling stations closed at 18:00:

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...138930688?s=19

A "green wave" rolls over Germany with a fairly massive swing of over 11% to the Greens, minor gains for AfD, FDP and "others". CDU (German Tories) and SPD (German version of "Labour") losing sizeable amounts of votes.

Polling stations remain open in Italy until 23:00, official results are only allowed to be published after then.
    I see, Bavaria's undying loyalty is strong again for CSU.... They can do the shit they want, and get elected every damn time.

Len Mccluskey is already on the radio losing his shit claiming that the Labour party members don't want a PV/2ndR.

If he's angry now, lord help him in just over 3 hours.
    Last edited by Northern Goblin; 2019-05-26 at 05:24 PM.

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...64369387638784

Turning our attention back to the UK, this is the percentage in reduced participation in Leave-voting constituencies compared to the referendum in 2016:

The constituencies with the strongest support for Brexit had the lowest turn-out in the EU election.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ignoring the rest of your BS, this is the most ridiculously untrue thing I've read in a while. And I read Trump's Twitter feed lol You really need your head pulling from your arsehole.
    Explain the rise of this man then. His party has no domestic policy and yet will smash those parties which do tonight.

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Len Mccluskey is already on the radio losing his shit claiming that the Labour party members don't want a PV/2ndR.

If he's angry now, lord help him in just over 3 hours.
    Where does Len think the money's going to come from after we Brexit?

The people he represents will be poorer as a result.

Unite do some good work, but the man's a fool.

Explain the rise of this man then. His party has no domestic policy and yet will smash those parties which do tonight.
    You want me to explain how his party had one MP in the Commons for a total of 6 months over the last 12 years and has otherwise been a mere poltergeist in British politics, never actually having any measurable success at the polls?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-05-26 at 07:11 PM.

Explain the rise of this man then.
    Gullible folks like you?
    Often updated... ?

Scarab Lord
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I see, Bavaria's undying loyalty is strong again for CSU.... They can do the shit they want, and get elected every damn time.
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha
    Correct consequence from their mess.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...
    How so? Didn't they even get better results than last time? Unlike their sister party in the rest of Germany.

Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?
    UK election law says the media isn't allowed to report numbers until all polling stations for the election close, and the Italian polling stations didn't close until 23:00 local time (22:00 BST). I guess they didn't think to make an exception for EU-wide elections :/

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    From what I have heard, the last polling stations in Italy are closing at 22.00. Since it is a european election, you can only report after every station in EU is closed.

First result in for UK in Leeds

Brexit Party came first but combination of remain voters who would be spread among LD, Green, Change UK and most of Labour had well over 50%

Results for Yorkshire - Brexit party on 28%, Greens on 25%, Lib Dems on 18%

I am happy with what I am seeing. Greens overtake ECR and ENF (and do amazingly well), ENF, ECR & EFD are below 25% and have such massive differences between them that you cannot expect much from them. In my country the far right vote was split with the neo Nazis at less than 5% and the alt-right at 4% (and we are heading to elections in a few months).
    If the rise of the anti-EU right can at the peak of its momentum barely hit 25% with the vast majority of those not even daring to speak about leaving the EU or the Euro, I call that a win. I do want to see how the solid performance of the Greens might help shape policy in the next few years.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post

Results for Yorkshire - Brexit party on 28%, Greens on 25%, Lib Dems on 18%
    That turnout though.

Remain votes combined beating brexit votes. People on BBC. "This is proof people want Brexit done." uuuuh what now?