View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #19841
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Yeah the Brexit party had just the same problem from the same starting base lol Why don't you just accept the remain position gets less and less popular as every minute goes by?

    Nice to see the leader of the free world met our future PM for tea and biscuits again today.

    Good meeting with President Trump – he really believes in Brexit and is loving his trip to London.

    https://twitter.com/Nigel_Farage/sta...47299706802176
    Remember that Trump's consistent attitude is America First. He only does things that will give America an advantage. Leaving the EU (which is currently in negotiations for a trade deal) will weaken the UK's negotiation position when they negotiate theirs. He also thinks that the UK leaving the EU will weaken the EU's position. That is the reason that Trump wants Brexit to happen.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-06-04 at 05:32 PM.

  2. #19842
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Because it's the exact opposite of the truth? I know truth is an entirely alien concept for you, but all the polls show that Remain is getting more popular as time goes by. Partly due to the old rascists that voted leave in 2016 dying off. Even in a fairly single issue low turnout poll like the EU elections, you still only managed to get a third of the vote for your "Brexit at any cost" party.

    You're fucked dribbles. Your Brexit is going to die. It doesn't matter how the Brexit party polls before the crazy leaks into their manifesto. It doesn't matter which moron wins the votes of 120k old Tory members, because the math of Parliament doesn't change. You could have had a Brexit, but you didn't want to compromise. You wanted to win it all. Well now you are going to lose it all instead. Just a matter of time now.
    We'll see on Thursday in Peterborough about that as the math of parliament begins to change. Your position is a remainer will win by a landslide? Hahahaha delusional...

    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Remember that Trump's consistent attitude is America First. He only does things that will give America an advantage. Leaving the EU (which is currently in negotiations for a trade deal) will weaken the UK's negotiation position when they negotiate theirs. He also thinks that the UK leaving the EU will weaken the EU's position. That is the reason that Trump wants Brexit to happen.
    What's great for America is good for Britain. If that weakens the EU in the process? Fantastic!

  3. #19843
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Nazi 4d chess, who knows. But what is true every world war have germans on the loosing side.
    A sample of two is an amazing way to make decisions. Said no person ever.

  4. #19844
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    12,512
    Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    Will be interesting to see what happens to the Lib Dems in the next GE. As a rule they over-perform in EU elections and had the benefit this time of being the more centrist party with any infrastructure that backed remain. Just like the Brexit party, I expect their numbers to plummet pretty hard when people are asked to make a decision on more than just 1 issue.
    Entirely depends on the Labour party between now and then. If Corbyn still goes on claiming he can renegotiate Brexit and ignoring his own party's call for a public vote, the LDs will surge purely because remainers will need somebody to vote for.

  5. #19845
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    A sample of two is an amazing way to make decisions. Said no person ever.
    Still germans are always on the bad side is true, name a german hero

  6. #19846
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Still germans are always on the bad side is true, name a german hero
    Martin Luther?

  7. #19847
    Really, how many did he got killed?

  8. #19848
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Martin Luther?
    Catholics may not agree..

  9. #19849
    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Catholics may not agree..
    That's the point

  10. #19850
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Apart from being a EU citizen, you want me to be a illegal immigrant?
    No, my point was that you could try and convince the majority of your Swedish friends to leave the EU with you. As a country. But I guess you think they're oppressing you as well, and basically everyone's an asshole, except mum, right?

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    Well the average Swedish citizen probably wants to stay so Sweden keeps them here
    The average Swedish citizen is also not stupid enough to still be riding that German fascism train with the British...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  11. #19851
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Really, how many did he got killed?
    The tally is not yet complete

  12. #19852
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    No, my point was that you could try and convince the majority of your Swedish friends to leave the EU with you. As a country. But I guess you think they're oppressing you as well, and basically everyone's an asshole, except mum, right?

    - - - Updated - - -



    The average Swedish citizen is also not stupid enough to still be riding that German fascism train with the British...
    They are fooled by msm of cause.

  13. #19853
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    12,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Still germans are always on the bad side is true, name a german hero
    Oskar Schindler.

    Now that pointless side debate has been won, anyone see the stand off outside #10 between Larry and Palmerston? Kinda worried for the chief mouser, the foreign secretary's cat is a vicious little bastard.

  14. #19854
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Oskar Schindler.

    Now that pointless side debate has been won, anyone see the stand off outside #10 between Larry and Palmerston? Kinda worried for the chief mouser, the foreign secretary's cat is a vicious little bastard.
    Never heared of.

  15. #19855
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Never heared of.
    See the movie then (Schindlers List)

    But to be fair he was not the only one

  16. #19856
    Moderator Northern Goblin's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2011
    Location
    Cumbria, England
    Posts
    12,512
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Never heared of.
    Not my problem, unless you mean the cat fight on Downing Street in which case here: https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/statu...444069377?s=19

  17. #19857
    Seen the movie, still dont remember him.

  18. #19858
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    They are fooled by msm of cause.
    Which is good, makes the job easier for us. Btw, you might want to start learning German to ease into the transition better. Might give you the upper hand on the job market later. You know, work squad overseer or something.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    “It’s majoritarian, the majority wins, it’s ruled by the majority for the majority – sod the minority. Whereas true democracy includes everybody’s opinion in society,” - Margaret Georgiadou, 2019 about Brexit referendum.
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

  19. #19859
    Scarab Lord
    Join Date
    Apr 2011
    Location
    Aarhus, Denmark, Europe
    Posts
    4,480
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Seen the movie, still dont remember him.
    You have seen the movie, remember the movie and do not know who he is?

    Then maybe enlightenment will elude you

  20. #19860
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Not my problem, unless you mean the cat fight on Downing Street in which case here: https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/statu...444069377?s=19
    A guy that most people dont even remember isnt a hero or even famous.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    You have seen the movie, remember the movie and do not know who he is?

    Then maybe enlightenment will elude you
    It was a boring movie, sad and boring.

    - - - Updated - - -

    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Which is good, makes the job easier for us. Btw, you might want to start learning German to ease into the transition better. Might give you the upper hand on the job market later. You know, work squad overseer or something.
    Sorry i dont want to learn how to speak nazi. And no, i dont belive the nazis will win, well depends how you think. I vote for the japanese, and they arent allined with nazis anymore ihope

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •