View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I mean that is the true madness of the referendum. Remain was pretty clear cut but what exactly IS Brexit?
    Ah, but anything said by remain was project fear therefore we must completely discount what they said.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Not so good, surprisingly. But that's alright, I hope you guys get it... you've waited what, 50+ years? We get that damn trophy every 20 years or so. And it's about time England stopped sulking and acknowledged that the World Cup is in fact bigger, better and more awesome than any FA cup. You knew it, you just never wanted to admit it. I'll see you around the ceremony, when suddenly the NT is totally super important. :P
    Haha well how does it go? Two world wars and one world cup!!!! I never said that you understand your honour.... Still we like to give you guys a chance after all that - The British Isles does field 5 teams to your 1 with a smaller population, imagine how often you would win it if you had to do the same? There's an example of EU inequality right there,.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This is the Brexit you voted for. Brexit means Brexit, remember? Well this is Brexit.

No confidence motions initiated by the opposition rarely succeed and I would say it would be extremely unlikely that Labour would table a vote and risk being the ones who carry the can for Brexit.
    Oh yeah, nothing has happened in the last few days to suggest I won't get the Brexit I voted for. Yesterdays chequers cake and eat it shopping list will fall at the feet of Barnier.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh yeah, nothing has happened in the last few days to suggest I won't get the Brexit I voted for. Yesterdays chequers cake and eat it shopping list will fall at the feet of Barnier.
    Exactly! A bit of positivity is what's needed. Brexit means Brexit. Welcome to Brexit - meet the new boss, same as the old boss.

Well you can certainly make the claim that certain services don't have freedom on the level of trade, particularly professions. Actuarial certifications for instance.
    I don't even know what you're talking about. Academia are recognised across countries and even across different academic systems. There are rules for that. Heck, Germany even adopted the idiotic Bacherlor/Masters system, despite it being a joke.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Haha well how does it go? Two world wars and one world cup!!!! I never said that you understand your honour.... Still we like to give you guys a chance after all that - The British Isles does field 5 teams to your 1 with a smaller population, imagine how often you would win it if you had to do the same? There's an example of EU inequality right there,.
    I don't even know what you're saying there... mad ravings... I just hear "hur hur, we beat the nazis!"

You do... realise that we're not nazis, right? I mean, this is the reason why people think Brits are a bit slow on the uptake. You have to let it go, mate. Nobody gives a shit anymore. lol
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

7+ Year Old Account
    I don't even know what you're saying there... mad ravings... I just hear "hur hur, we beat the nazis!"

You do... realise that we're not nazis, right? I mean, this is the reason why people think Brits are a bit slow on the uptake. You have to let it go, mate. Nobody gives a shit anymore. lol
    LOL Chill, we have a lot in common. Any friend of Barnier is a friend of mine. He will be the true saviour of my and your Brexit! Three cheers to the EU - never thought I would say that...

Academic and professional qualifications are not the same thing.
    Both academics and professional qualifications from other countries are recognised here. The only exceptions are obvious ones, like law... because you'd actually have to finish a German law course. It's not just knowing how to argue, it's knowing the actual law at some point and how German courts work.

- - - Updated - - -

LOL Chill, we have a lot in common. Any friend of Barnier is a friend of mine. He will be the true saviour of my and your Brexit! Three cheers to the EU - never thought I would say that...
    I'm chilled. I'm not the one screaming "we won the world wars!" everytime I get insecure. You have a lot going for you. It's time you realise that you, as a nation, are good as you are now. Even with all your flaws. You don't need to keep dragging the bloody world wars up everytime you need to prove to yourself that you're worth something. We like you, despite all this shit. Well, not you personally, I think you're a piece of crap. But as a nation, we like you.

7+ Year Old Account
    I'm chilled. I'm not the one screaming "we won the world wars!" everytime I get insecure. You have a lot going for you. It's time you realise that you, as a nation, are good as you are now. Even with all your flaws. You don't need to keep dragging the bloody world wars up everytime you need to prove to yourself that you're worth something. We like you, despite all this shit. Well, not you personally, I think you're a piece of crap. But as a nation, we like you.
    I was jesting forget it, I should have followed basil fawltys advice, but you say some sweet things. More seriously I am beginning to love the EU negotiators so much I almost wish we weren't leaving.

I was jesting forget it, I should have followed basil fawltys advice, but you say some sweet things. More seriously I am beginning to love the EU negotiators so much I almost wish we weren't leaving.
    Why, are you as insecure as Basil Fawlty? Could I speak with your misses, she's probably more reasonable than you are, too.

7+ Year Old Account
    Why, are you as insecure as Basil Fawlty? Could I speak with your misses, she's probably more reasonable than you are, too.
    She's half EU, you can have that bit of her, i'll keep the good half.

What the fuck am I reading?
    @Pann

At least when we bust each-others nuts it kind of makes sense.
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

Hey, you got the whole package. I'm not taking away your lady. Or parts of her. You touched it, you pay for it. :P

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    @Pann

That's some not so deep Fawlty Towers referencing. If you don't know that series, go watch it. It's one of the best things coming out of Britain.

Hey, you got the whole package. I'm not taking away your lady. Or parts of her. You touched it, you pay for it. :P

- - - Updated - - -

That's some not so deep Fawlty Towers referencing. If you don't know that series, go watch it. It's one of the best things coming out of Britain.
    This is my favourite TV series from the UK:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wrlC1cpvE

@Pann

I dunno what are you reading?

I thought I told you not to tell anyone about that....

I dunno what are you reading?

I thought I told you not to tell anyone about that....
    It's a secret to everyone .

I knew it! You're Nigel Farage! And I claim my five pounds!

This is my favourite TV series from the UK:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=f6wrlC1cpvE
    Sounds like Downton Abbey.

- - - Updated - - -

I knew it! You're Nigel Farage! And I claim my five pounds!
    Wouldn't that be funny. I'd have so much to say to Farage, I may actually find out if posts have a character limit on this forum. :P

Sounds like Downton Abbey.

- - - Updated - - -

Wouldn't that be funny. I'd have so much to say to Farage, I may actually find out if posts have a character limit on this forum. :P
    I also like this but the humor can be a bit vulgar at times:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-isrjFPkH00

Good moaning, I was just pissing by

I literally have never heard of either one of those shows. It's amazing how much good stuff you can find if you don't tunnel the US shows. The Python gang is always easy to follow, their stuff is usually good, but other than Dr. Who, I have no idea about British television.

Thank fuck Netflix is tearing down borders and changing that.