View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Well they do like to call themselves Brexiteers! Yarrr.
    Sooo it comes from Buccaneers? Damn, i always thought it comes from Musketeers.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    Sooo it comes from Buccaneers? Damn, i always thought it comes from Musketeers.
    Privateers!

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If the average brexit voter is like you then yeah. They are absolute morons.

If they are readers of the Sun/Mail/Express/Daily Star then I'll consider them so beyond morons they are in need of going back to school to get basic education.

No it was because FPTP basically in 99% of English constituencies mean if you're not voting for Labour to keep out the Tories or voting Tories to keep out Labour you're waisting your vote. BTW 56% of the country voted left of centre. If you're so up about Democracy why are you not screaming for a left of centre coalition to be made. Or is it because you don't care about Democracy just about your side.

51/49 last vote.

Of the 51% many of those were over 70. Of which were the largest group of leave voters. At least 1million of those have died.

At the same time similar number of 15-17 year olds (Since we're past 2 years of the vote) are now eligable. Of this the Overwhelming majority are in the remain camp. Most polls show if the vote was today Remain would win. Remain has been consistently leading for over the past year (outside of 1-2 polls in march)
    So where do you get your news from then? Or you just dismiss those sources because you don't like their narrative?

As I said a survey from the, EU funded, National centre for social research released just today shows that "even MORE Britons want to leave the EU - an increase of nearly 15% since the Brexit referendum, survey claims"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-claims.html

Sure you want a second referendum?

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Myz View Post
    Privateers!
    Ooooh, alright, makes sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    So where do you get your news from then? Or you just dismiss those sources because you don't like their narrative?

As I said a survey from the, EU funded, National centre for social research released just today shows that "even MORE Britons want to leave the EU - an increase of nearly 15% since the Brexit referendum, survey claims"

http://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/arti...ey-claims.html

Sure you want a second referendum?
    I especially like that they can't be arsed to link to that survey.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

http://www.bsa.natcen.ac.uk/latest-r...35/europe.aspx

Since I get brain cancer from people linking the Daily Mail as a source.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Ooooh, alright, makes sense now.

- - - Updated - - -

I especially like that they can't be arsed to link to that survey.
    It's not that hard to find, c'mon.

A little bedtime reading for you, only 249 pages long, good luck.

http://www.bsa.natcen.ac.uk/media/39...ull-report.pdf

I just linked the headlines, now you can put your own spin on it.

Try to do that instead of linking the Daily fucking Mail. It's easy enough to slam your weak ass arguments into the ground. You might as well use proper sources.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

15+ Year Old Account

The public is divided into two evenly sized groups who
    have coalesced around opposing views of the UK’s future
    relationship with the EU.

That's a majority for leave in your mind, right? Just so I can read this through your eyes.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Try to do that instead of linking the Daily fucking Mail. It's easy enough to slam your weak ass arguments into the ground. You might as well use proper sources.
    Well sometimes a precis for the mostly non professorial remainers amongst us is helpful don't you think? Plus I know how much the crazy remain reactionaries just love the daily mail on here...

The public is divided into two evenly sized groups who
    have coalesced around opposing views of the UK’s future
    relationship with the EU.

That's a majority for leave in your mind, right? Just so I can read this through your eyes.
    Look the last time we took a poll to Brexit we won, if there was another poll today we would win more bigly. That's what that survey says, you can't spin it any other way. Faithfully and fairly reported in all the non biased media here, I bet even before the day is done the BBC will carry it too, it will say more about them should they choose not to.

Well sometimes a precis for the mostly non professorial remainers amongst us is helpful don't you think? Plus I know how much the crazy remain reactionaries just love the daily mail on here...

Look the last time we took a poll to Brexit we won, if there was another poll today we would win more bigly. That's what that survey says, you can't spin it any other way. Faithfully and fairly reported in all the non biased media here, I bet even before the day is done the BBC will carry it too, it will say more about them should they choose not to.
    What I read from it is that you get a patriotic surge in 2016 and support slumping back to original levels again. *shrug* It's just how you read the numbers.

Deleted
    I think I have a stroke everytime I read the word the "bigly".

Quote Originally Posted by Helden View Post
    I think I have a stroke everytime I read the word the "bigly".
    but is it a bigly stroke? cause mr bigly only does things if its yuuuge!

Quote Originally Posted by Stormspellz View Post
    but is it a bigly stroke? cause mr bigly only does things if its yuuuge!
    It is kind of funny how Dribbles sounded like Trump supporters even before Trump truly became a thing on these forums. His posts always talk about how he is winning, and how everything will be supper great once X happens, etc.

You know what, I like your approach. I'll try it out the next time I'm mediating something. Thanks, man!

- - - Updated - - -

Ah, thanks for the insight. All I see from Farage are his speeches in the EUP and, by god... everytime I do that I literally want to just slap his stupid grin off his face.
    Welp, I get paid to manage a team of where one half hates the other . My family are even worse lol but you have to know how to stamp your authority without them rebelling against you.

- - - Updated - - -

Oh wow, even the pied piper of Brexit knows the jig is up:
    https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=z2Y4aA24hBA&t=99s
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Triks View Post
    Who would've thought that having no negotiator worth their name for 2 years and giving up 40% of your market without having a substitute in place right away will leave you with very shitty options?

Deleted
    I can't even be bothered to go back find the posts I wrote two years ago trying to explain to Brexiteers the situation we'd end up in.

It's just depressing now.

"Brexit means Brexit and we are going to make a Titanic success of it" - Boris Johnson.

Welp, I get paid to manage a team of where one half hates the other . My family are even worse lol but you have to know how to stamp your authority without them rebelling against you.

- - - Updated - - -

Literally everytime he explained a concept, I went... "Well, shit, we told you that 2 years ago... nothing you said is actually news."

Literally everytime he explained a concept, I went... "Well, shit, we told you that 2 years ago... nothing you said is actually news."
    Brexit - the intoxication of a nation. Every country has had that moment.

- - - Updated - - -

2:10 to 2:50 is pure gold:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fw-ZM0RQdk0
    Remember kiddies, hope was the last evil in Pandora's box.

15+ Year Old Account
    Yeah, that is a totally reasonable not insane position to have.

"I would never admit that I was wrong, so I'd vote again, for something I clearly don't want. Brexit!"