View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermented View Post
    The UK will get 1 final extension until 22 may, the day before the EU elections.
    Cannot do that, unless they start preperations for EU elections.
    I do not trust them not to try and blackmail a few hundred million Europeans with withdrawing article 50 just in time to spoil our EU elections.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Vermented View Post
    The UK will get 1 final extension until 22 may, the day before the EU elections.
    They do? Has this been granted already?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    They do? Has this been granted already?
    It would take you 5 seconds to google it. Are you really that stupid? How do you manage to turn on your computer or feed yourself?

Quote Originally Posted by ati87 View Post
    Like I said the brave thing
    But she's vehemently opposed to revoking, she'll never do it. She is a committed Leaver. 'Brave' is the wrong adjective. Substitute 'brave' with:

pleasantly surprising
    unusually sage
    devastatingly logical

etc.

Quote Originally Posted by blothmoth View Post
    It would take you 5 seconds to google it. Are you really that stupid? How do you manage to turn on your computer or feed yourself?
    Do show us where google says the EC has tonight agreed that a second extension to the 22nd of May will be granted.

Considering that May has not even formally asked for a second extension yet, you may struggle

15+ Year Old Account
    no: 2 letters

your answer: 130

Unsurprisingly, you don't know how to turn on a computer or feed yourself.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Nope. The original extension would naturally move to May 22nd IF the House voted on the Withdrawal Agreement, which evidently has not happened
    The original extended extension to May 22nd required parliament to pass the withdrawal deal by the end of last week, so the opportunity for that extended extension has completely expired now.

And the end date of that extension would NOT be May 22nd. I think that the UK would need to go through a formal legal process several weeks before that in case they'd be participating in the elections so the EU cannot grant an extension past that date (which I think is in the first week of May). Any extension past that point would require the UK first commit to running elections.
    Precisely, which is what the EU needs to insist on before granting any further extension beyond 12th April.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Precisely, which is what the EU needs to insist on before granting any further extension beyond 12th April.
    How's a GE going to help? They shouldn't grant an extension based on this imo.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    How's a GE going to help? They shouldn't grant an extension based on this imo.
    UK participation in European Parliament elections, not a UK GE.

UK participation in European Parliament elections, not a UK GE.
    Ah, ok - sorry. Yes.

She could be planning to only request an extension of Article 50 to May 22nd. This would take the EU's deal timetable offer and apply it to her no-deal circumstance. All the talk of working with Jeremy Corbyn and an indicative votes back-up mechanism would, in this interpretation, not really be meaningful. It would simply be there to convince the EU to extend their offer without the UK having to pass legislation to take part in the elections.

OK

Hopefully someone mentions to the dumb blond pile of shit that we haven't actually left the EU yet
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-04-02 at 07:50 PM.

lol dude, calm down.
    I'm very calm, I was just curious how someone can function without being able to do something as simple as google.

I'm very calm, I was just curious how someone can function without being able to do something as simple as google?
    Are you able to use google to demonstrate where the EC has tonight agreed to grant the UK a second extension until the 22nd of May?

Are you able to use google to demonstrate where the EC has tonight agreed to grant the UK a second extension until the 22nd of May?
    Yes, you type in BBC news or your other news outlet of choice and find out whether that has happened or not.

I'd add: there are smart four-year olds can google.

Yep, exactly

Burner - what is it exactly you think you're arguing about here?

If you had googled it, you'd have seen that the council will decide on April 10th.

- - - Updated - - -

I'm very calm, I was just curious how someone can function without being able to do something as simple as google.
    You tell us?

- - - Updated - - -

Yes, you type in BBC news or your other news outlet of choice and find out whether that has happened or not.

I'd add: there are smart four-year olds can google.
    See, unlike you, we know that the council has to agree to any extension. Like, explicitely, 27 heads of member states have to be in a room and cast votes. This hasn't happened today. It won't until April 10th. Learn how the fucking EU works before you shitpost like that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Btw do we have any idea yet if there will be another round of indicative votes tomorrow?
    I may be wrong but I half-remember Thursday being floated around.

But we'll have to see what scam May and Corbyn cook up before then.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

You know what will solve everything? General elections so a new government without a working mandate can be selected!

Btw do we have any idea yet if there will be another round of indicative votes tomorrow?
    Tomorrow is Letwin / Cooper bill to legally oblige May to seek extension past April 12. Not sure I see the point: she has today agreed to this. The crux is the terms of any extension. As far as I know, no third set of indicative votes planned as yet. Will depend is she and Corbyn ‘agree’ on anything.