View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    7+ Year Old Account
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh my life eurochums. Thank you Junker, thank you Tusk, but above all thank you thank you remainers :- look who is amongst my candidates for the UK euroelections

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote Def worth a brexit delay, bwahahhhaaahaaaahaaaa
    No one cares Dribbles, dont pretend otherwise.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Thrundi View Post
    You do realize that's only making you (and somewhat the UK as a whole) look bad ?

There is such a thing as respect, even if you want to leave the EU.
    Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    rofl sometimes I just love how the british can troll better than the rest of them.

Though in serious mode, he did seem to get Reese-Mogg's younger sister as a face of the party. More smugness for everyone!
    You mean Annunziata? Seriously, someone's family has an aristrocracy complex.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU. I hope every MEP sent by the UK to the EU is amongst the biggest nutters and fruitcakes on the planet. The EU are welcome to them. They deserve every one of them and more in spades.
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.

Nope not at all, not one bit. This is on the EU.
    Right ... The EU has so much power it controls the candidates ...
    When will you start thinking ?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Technically its the UKs fault. When are you stupid idiots learning this? You cant keep blaming the EU for fucking up yourself.
    Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    Last edited by dribbles; 2019-04-12 at 04:48 PM.

Hmm, it's like UKIP are collecting all of Youtube's bigots. Gotta catch 'em all kinda like racist Pokemon. Can't be long until they get Hopkins...

Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    They will be ignored upon by everyone else, dont be so stupid.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Hmm, it's like UKIP are collecting all of Youtube's bigots. Gotta catch 'em all kinda like racist Pokemon. Can't be long until they get Hopkins...
    Oh it gets worse. How so eurochums may ask? Anyone heard of Count Dankula? For those that don't know, he is the guy that trained is dog to do nazi salutes. Can you imagine him as a new UKIP MEP sitting in the same room as Merkel with his dog doing his thing?

Oh thank you so much remainers, what a summer of fun this is going to be. Another unintended dividend of brexit....

Dribbles, are you grasping at straws after you suffered a tremendous loss of not getting your beloved no deal?

So much fun to be had in who might be off to the EU he's got my vote
    I'm confused, are you not going to be supporting Farage and his Brexit party? Does Annunziata Rees-Mogg not push enough buttons for you?

Oh it gets worse. How so eurochums may ask? Anyone heard of Count Dankula? For those that don't know, he is the guy that trained is dog to do nazi salutes. Can you imagine him as a new UKIP MEP sitting in the same room as Merkel with his dog doing his thing?

Oh thank you so much remainers, what a summer of fun this is going to be. Another unintended dividend of brexit....
    I'm wondering if Milo would a push too far, you know... what with his comments about paedophilia and Tommy's involvement with UKIP, and we all know how much Tommy doesn't like paedos...

Would Dankula be allowed to take his dog into the EP? I suppose he could claim it was an assistance dog, a bit like a guide dog helps blind people with everyday task his dog assists with thinly veiled bigotry.
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-04-12 at 05:07 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    I'm confused, are you not going to be supporting Farage and his Brexit party? Does Annunziata Rees-Mogg not push enough buttons for you?
    Well naturally you would think I would. But if the alternative choice is to fill the EU with fruitcake MEP's....hmmmm if I can help bring chaos to the EU, after their 2 fingers up at brexiteers, and expose the joke that it is, I and perhaps 17.4 million others will go with that. Anyone know if Lord Buckethead is standing anywhere? lolol

The EU is going to wish they did the deal when the UK electorate shows what it thinks is its version of spirit of cooperation.

Just when I thought the party and the country could not become any more of a joke they bring in this nutter.

Well naturally you would think I would. But if the alternative choice is to fill the EU with fruitcake MEP's....hmmmm if I can help bring chaos to the EU, after their 2 fingers up at brexiteers, and expose the joke that it is, I and perhaps 17.4 million others will go with that. Anyone know if Lord Buckethead is standing anywhere? lolol

The EU is going to wish they did the deal when the UK electorate shows what it thinks is its version of spirit of cooperation.
    Are you blaming the EU for the failure the Brexit currently is? We tried to tell you its the UK itself. We talked ad nasuae about the 4 Pillars the EU does not want to break, yet you Brexiteers kept coming back with the same BS over and over again. The EU was: ''Fine, you want to leave, but not if you cross the Redline of the 4 pillars'' .... that aint 2 fingers up at the Brexiteers.

In other words dont be a fucking unicorn from make believe land Idiotibbles
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-04-12 at 06:18 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming

Maybe we could elect all these nutters from the internet then when we leave we could just leave them in the Brussels...

I and perhaps 17.4 million others will go with that.
    Hurry up and start telling the other 17.4 million people to vote for UKIP then, currently even Farage is outpolling them

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Are you blaming the EU for the failure the Brexit currently is? We tried to tell you its the UK itself. We talked ad nasuae about the 4 Pillars the EU does not want to break, yet you Brexiteers kept coming back with the same BS over and over again. The EU was: ''Fine, you want to leave, but not if you cross the Redline of the 4 pillars'' .... that aint 2 fingers up at the Brexiteers.

In other words dont be a fucking unicorn from make believe land Idiotibbles
    The EU didn't have to offer an extension did they? They have, and in return I help to give them Sargon of Akkad MEP as a thank you. Oh my life, I just can't stop laughing. This has to be my last post for a bit... I just can't type any more from laughing....