View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The EU didn't have to offer an extension did they? They have, and in return I help to give them Sargon of Akkad MEP as a thank you. Oh my life, I just can't stop laughing. This has to be my last post for a bit... I just can't type any more from laughing....
    I wonder what your next goalpost will be if Labour cleans up in the EP elections.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Ah but this is not fucking us up. Not great for the EU though is it. A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans. What's not to like about that? Oh well, not like we didn't warn them...
    When did you warn the EU? When you had your mad frenzy about tick tock in almost every insane post you make? Tick, tock, bitch. Where's your Brexit then? I didn't think it possible, but here we are... AGAIN proving you wrong. Fucking joke that you are.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Didactic View Post
    I wonder what your next goalpost will be if Labour cleans up in the EP elections.
    Does it matter? He's not about the issue, he's a fucking troll. Always has been, always will be.
    Last edited by Citizen T; 2019-04-12 at 06:20 PM. Reason: Infracted for flaming
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    Maybe we could elect all these nutters from the internet then when we leave we could just leave them in the Brussels...
    Oh hell no, you take them back when you leave.

- - - Updated - - -

The EU didn't have to offer an extension did they? They have, and in return I help to give them Sargon of Akkad MEP as a thank you. Oh my life, I just can't stop laughing. This has to be my last post for a bit... I just can't type any more from laughing....
    You're the ones supposed to take back control. The EU is giving you a chance after chance to do that, and you try to spin your country's impotence into making it look like the EU's weakness? Try harder
    Then you go on to brag about how you'll go to Nigel's rallies? 3 years in, the guy feels it's necessary to create a "Brexit party". It doesn't get more pathetic and one trick poney than that. He left UKIP and is just desperate to keep is job in the EU.
    Dankula and Sargon, really? If they try to pull off their usual nonsense in the EP, they'll promptly be kicked out of the room. But enjoy wasting your tax money on those clowns.

10+ Year Old Account
    Please do.

It can't possibly be worse than the UK already having sent the likes of Farage as MEPs.

15+ Year Old Account
    I would ask what dribbles thinks those nutter MEPs could actually achieve in 4 months but that would mean he actually knows, for once, what he's talking about and considering 2 years+ now of knowing nothing about anything I'd have to read just another disappointing useless post of dribble coming from dribbles.

At least he's happy with his strong and stable government!
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Oh hell no, you take them back when you leave.
    Oh c'mon, there has to be some benefit to the last three years. Besides if Theresa could tack on we'll leave a few dozen bigots in Brussels to the withdrawal bill I reckon she'd get it through...

Oh c'mon, there has to be some benefit to the last three years. Besides if Theresa could tack on we'll leave a few dozen bigots in Brussels to the withdrawal bill I reckon she'd get it through...
    We're not the salvation's army. keep your "unelected" officials :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Does it matter? He's not about the issue, he's a fucking troll. Always has been, always will be.
    I begin to think he is too stupid to be a troll. He sounds like some of those youtube comments or twitter thread hillbillies and might actually believe what he's writing. It takes some special mind acrobatics to argue in favor of Brexit with "unelected EU officials ruling over the Empire which has no say in anything" and then arrive at:

A collective of UK newly elected nutter MEPs governing the Germans.
    when the UK has to participate in EU elections. The old ones had no power but the new ones will govern over Germany? What a nut job.

Quote Originally Posted by zealo View Post
    Please do.

It can't possibly be worse than the UK already having sent the likes of Farage as MEPs.
    Farage is spewing nonsense during plenaries but he's not doing any work at the EP, so in effect he is harmless. He doesn't vote, he doesn't prepare motions, and is an insignificant member in insignificant committees. I imagine Sargon will be too busy with his channels to even show up. I guess that's a good thing.

Quote Originally Posted by Twdft View Post
    I begin to think he is too stupid to be a troll. He sounds like some of those youtube comments or twitter thread hillbillies and might actually believe what he's writing. It takes some special mind acrobatics to argue in favor of Brexit with "unelected EU officials ruling over the Empire which has no say in anything" and then arrive at:
    Dribs is a peasant. The best part of it is that the EU is skullfucking his anarchist's wet dream of a Brexit all the time and the best he gets out of it is being the vassal peasant he was always destined to be. Typical Brexiteer loser...

Yes, @Thwart, I'll take that other infraction now. Clearly you have some left over from not infracting Dribs for trolling like... ever. Good job, btw!
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Has anybody seen https://thebrexitparty.com/ ?

If you're wondering why it is suspiciously clean of racist bile and faux-patriotic vitriol, and a trump-esque call to "drain the swamp" is entirely absent, it's because a certain Mr N. Farage forgot to register the domain before launching the party. So somebody else did.

To be precise, it was this group: https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-12 at 09:28 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post

If you're wondering why it is suspiciously clean of racist bile and faux-patriotic vitriol, and a trump-esque call to "drain the swamp" is entirely absent, it's because a certain Mr N. Farage forgot to register the domain before launching the party. So somebody else did.

To be precise, by this group: https://twitter.com/ByDonkeys

oh, this is golden...

10+ Year Old Account

Pann posted it a few pages back

Talking about racist bile...

Offtopic:

I know nothing about how teh interweb works....

When I google "brexit party" the top result I get is thebrexitparty.org, rather than fantastic thebrexitparty.com

How have Farage and chums achieved that? Is it simply a case that they've paid for it?

If we all donated shit loads of money to led by donkeys, could they get their website higher in the search rankings?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Offtopic:

When I google "brexit party" the top result I get is thebrexitparty.org, rather than fantastic thebrexitparty.com

How have Farage and chums achieved that? Is it simply a case that they've paid for it?

If we all donated shit loads of money to led by donkeys, could they get their website higher in the search rankings?
    The short answer is "not directly to google, but ...".
    The long one is, "hell yeah!"
    https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo

To be honest I am surprised that the Led by Donkeys site has not been taken down.

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    The short answer is "not directly to google, but ...".
    The long one is, "hell yeah!"
    https://moz.com/beginners-guide-to-seo
    Ahh ok, thanks... so, basically, something a lot of money can be sunk into.

Separately, TIG or CHUK or whatever it is, has emailed me asking me to stand as an MEP. Anyone else get it? The results could be extraordinarily comical.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Offtopic:

Got nothing to do with raw money and more with exploiting Google algorythms. You can get pretty smart.

- - - Updated - - -

To be honest I am surprised that the Led by Donkeys site has not been taken down.
    Why would it? There is no trademark or anything else that they could infringe. And... let's face it, "the Brexit Party" is so fucking generic, you'll never be able to trademark that. I mean, those idiots are just too fucking stupid... They could have called it asshat party and at least would be able to trademark that.

Why? Calling out the racist turd is not a crime.