View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    I would much rather see a currently now smaller party take far more control, Corbyn is equally terrible as May, far too old to have any connection with todays issues, on top of that he has no issue with antisemtism and other forms of racism in his party, probably due to one himself.

Also i don't get why people would still vote for Farage, even if you believe in a hard brexit. He is the biggest fraud and political coward in the whole of the UK. He ran like a rat from the sinking ship that is the Brexit the second it came into play. The only exit strategy he had was for himself and his family to move into the EU.

Only to host embarrassing interviews for gullible folk who prefer the russian translation of western news. And rallies he couldn't even finish himself.

The only thing he has got going for him is being loud, what is generally the case for empty headed fools. And people like Dribbles still plan on voting for that, rofl.

Hey dribbles want to buy some magic beans, i'll even accept the pound, lol.
    Last edited by Acidbaron; 2019-04-17 at 02:12 PM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    I would much rather see a currently now smaller party take far more control, Corbyn is equally terrible as May, far too old to have any connection with todays issues, on top of that he has no issue with antisemtism and other forms of racism in his party, probably due to one himself.

Also i don't get why people would still vote for Farage, even if you believe in a hard brexit. He is the biggest fraud and political coward in the whole of the UK. He ran like a rat from the sinking ship that is the Brexit the second it came into play. The only exit strategy he had was for himself and his family to move into the EU.

Only to host embarrassing interviews for gullible folk who prefer the russian translation of western news. And rallies he couldn't even finish himself.

The only thing he has got going for him is being loud, what is generally the case for empty headed fools. And people like Dribbles still plan on voting for that, rofl.

Hey dribbles want to buy some magic beans, i'll even accept the pound, lol.
    Why vote for Farage? Hey even Verhofstadt is a fan now so does that make me a good European? Hear it from the man himself eurochums...

Now all we need is a few more votes for the AfD in Germany and the EU is gone like a Notre Dame puff of smoke.

First the EU elections, not long after 10 Downing Street here he comes.

Farage's Brexit Party to top EU elections in Britain - poll

https://uk.reuters.com/article/uk-br...rce=reddit.com
    Last edited by dribbles; 2019-04-17 at 02:56 PM.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

The Brexit Party is looking like a strong contender in the upcoming EP elections.

https://twitter.com/EuropeElects/sta...84121209253894

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    The Brexit Party is looking like a strong contender in the upcoming EP elections.

And the only thing to take from that is the British people will have definitively given a mandate for a hard no deal Brexit once again. I can almost feel the tears of the weeping remainers and EU fanatics...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    And the only thing to take from that is the British people will have definitively given a mandate for a hard no deal Brexit once again. I can almost feel the tears of the weeping remainers and EU fanatics...
    It's only the European Parliament elections... Outside of the countries where voting is compulsory no-one cares so let's not get carried away.

That would only be true if participation is really high.
    Else, it only proves that kingdomers don't give a fuck about the EU. Which doesn't automatically equate to a pro brexit stance. At all.
    Actually, it may, by analogy, prove that they're pretty much like citizens of other EU countries

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post

It's unsurprising that the Brexit Party is polling well, Brexiteers have been given a very clear option as to who they should be voting for. Unfortunately for Remain there isn't a clear one or even a party that outright rejects Brexit.

ChUK, Green and Lib Dem are on the Second Ref train, not the Revoke train whilst Labour and Conservative both want to implement Brexit without a Second Ref. If Labour would stop trying to ride all the horses at once and switch to, at the very least, campaigning on a Second Ref then they would come away from the EU elections with the largest share of MEPs by a landslide but Comrade Corbyn is a Brexiteer so no chance of that.

10+ Year Old Account
    After 2 years of saying:

Try to make a good deal, best would be to get to a resolution without a hard Brexit.

But, Fuck it!

Wasting everyone's time, and now they want to sabotage our parliament?

Kick them out.

Really, I'm out of patience for this shit show. It hurt us all, but now they also want to sabotage the parliament out of spite?

KICK THEM OUT!

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post

Stopped reading the thing. Not having my vote taken hostage again like it was at the last GE. I don't trust Change UK at all, Chukka in my mind is Labour's (formerly I guess) very own BoJo, man thinks he's owed the Premiership, same for the rest of the high profile Change UK members, they all think they were owed a much bigger role than they were getting in Labour and the Conservatives and now think this is their break.

So Lib Dem for me I think, seems a little more sensible than Green. Independent is good thinking for the local election though, will have to do some research on my local candidates.
    If anything forming Change UK he's basically admitted that he has no plans to be PM ever. They know they're not going to replace labour or conservative parties as the big twe. They know this, FPTP will ensure this. They know at best they'll be another Lib Dem in the position of the House of Commons.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If anything forming Change UK he's basically admitted that he has no plans to be PM ever.
    He did want to be PM. He is just such a massive delusional narcissist that he thought Change UK would be his vehicle to do that. He didn't consider that everyone f***ing hates Blairites and that his party would be polling at 3%.

If anything forming Change UK he's basically admitted that he has no plans to be PM ever.
    He did want to be PM. He is just such a massive delusional narcissist that he thought Change UK would be his vehicle to do that. He didn't consider that everyone f***ing hates him and that his party would be polling at 3%.

But who could blame him? After all, all we need to do is resurrect Blair's hideous rotting corpse painted with the blood of dead Iraqi kids and Labour will win by a landslide!

- - - Updated - - -

You are on record as being a far right supporter, not sure what your problem is with anti-semitism, imaginary or otherwise.
    Last edited by rethwalp; 2019-04-17 at 04:04 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    If anything forming Change UK he's basically admitted that he has no plans to be PM ever. They know they're not going to replace labour or conservative parties as the big twe. They know this, FPTP will ensure this. They know at best they'll be another Lib Dem in the position of the House of Commons.
    I'd make an argument that he was essentially being squeezed out of Labour and the recent discontent within Labour and the country at large at least gave him the jet pack he needed to escape to greener pastures. His political career within Labour had hit a dead end, he would never win a leadership contest with the current Labour membership and will never get a front bench role with whomever they choose to lead.

Change UK is his last remaining option for political relevance. He jumped before he was pushed.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by rethwalp View Post

You are on record as being a far right supporter, not sure what your problem is with anti-semitism, imaginary or otherwise.
    Seeing i'm on record, you are free to proof that.

If you can manage to do that before getting banned and being triggered enough to make yet another account rofl. Not sure why people cling to such an uninspiring sort like Corbyn guess the same type of people attract each other

If you can manage to do that before getting banned and being triggered enough to make yet another account rofl. Not sure why people cling to such an uninspiring sort like Corbyn guess the same type of people attract each other
    You're not showing blind loyalty to Comrade Corbyn (even though you're not from the UK) you're obviously far right to these people.

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

So uninspiring he inspired labour to the top of the polls.
    but lol at buying the anti-semitism smears, you just take whatever British tabliods say at face value?

Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    So inspiring, he only just manages to out poll the worst Conservative government in history? And you call that a good thing?

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Gilrak View Post
    And if i say that has nothing to do with him but with the tory party being unable to not make a mess out of everything the last years? Yeah let's go with that, but if you want you can say it's because of a person who hasn't done anything the last few years and struggles to keep his party together and can barely create an opposition.

So again, not sure why people are so set on that uninspiring old goat.

Oh come on, this is pathetic even by your standards.

They never gave a mandate for a no-deal Brexit, because that wasn't on offer at the referendum. So they can't give it "again" can they. Would you like me to link you all the times the Leave campaign told us all the things we wouldn't be losing if we voted leave? All the things that we would leave if we went no-deal? Or do you want to save me the time and just flat out admit you are talking bollocks again?

As for the numbers on that poll, it's still barely better than 2014. The Brexit party is getting the bulk of its votes from UKIP, and some from the Tories. And you are still barely getting a third of the votes, which is probably going to be about an 8th of the voters. Which isn't a mandate for anything.

Still dry-humping the corpse of Brexit. Whatever gets you off, I guess.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

So MEPs are powerless pawns of the Commission when they decide things you don't like, and yet so powerful they can make the UK leave the EU?

Not been on the site much the last day or so, but has anybody seen what Nancy Pelosi said about a trade deal?

As far as I understood it, the situation is thus:

The UK won't get a trade deal with the US if the UK breaks the GFA by leaving the EU.
    The UK wants to leave the customs union so that it can negotiate a trade deal with the USA (and others, of course).
    But by leaving the customs union the UK could break the GFA (in particular the bit that guarantees the freedom of goods and people to cross the border unchecked).
    So by leaving the EU and the customs union, the UK cannot make a deal with the USA.

Oh, and the EU is re-initiating negotiations with the USA for a trade deal this week.

How about that for taking back control?

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    The Brexit party is getting the bulk of its votes from UKIP
    Happily correct

Amazing what a party launch and two days at the top of BBC news can do for a polling %
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-04-17 at 05:43 PM.