View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    However Brexit never caused the death of that journalist, terrorists did. We just suspend democracy because terrorists? Let them win?
    That's just filthy... disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

All on the EU. If only they hadn't weaponised the Irish border during the Brexit negotiations. What did the EU expect?
    That's just your opinion, killer.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

However Brexit never caused the death of that journalist, terrorists did. We just suspend democracy because terrorists? Let them win?
    Brexit caused the murder of Jo Cox, MP. Don't be so fucking disrespectful.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    That's just filthy... disgusting. You should be ashamed of yourself.

- - - Updated - - -

That's just your opinion, killer.
    Oh do give over with your mock faux jumping on the bandwagon horror. It was an MP who attempted to blame and link it to Brexit in the first place for purely political capital. In reality terror attacks have been getting worse over the last decade.

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-northern-ireland-10866072

And the ignorant EU and people like you are not helping one bit by poking the fire...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Oh do give over with your mock faux jumping on the bandwagon horror. It was an MP who attempted to blame and link it to Brexit in the first place for purely political capital. In reality terror attacks have been getting worse over the last decade.

And the ignorant EU and people like you are not helping one bit by poking the fire...
    So there hasn't been an increase in anti-immigrant sentiment in the UK since the vote and, for instance, death threats against MPs that support Remaining?

Sure, killer. Whatever you say.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

All on the EU. If only they hadn't weaponised the Irish border during the Brexit negotiations. What did the EU expect?
    The amount of conspiratist theories from you is making me sad.

15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    What's this, attempt #3 to get him to use his own words?

Sadly, he has no words of his own.
    Apparently, it seems to be awfully hard.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    I wouldn't hold out for an answer, honestly. At least not one that isn't someone else's words that he read somewhere.

And those posts about someone dying... wow. He just gets worse, doesn't he?
    Nah, he's always been a sociopathic killer. He likes bloodshed and violence. Anarchists strangely always do. Despicable.

Quote Originally Posted by jesssmart View Post
    Actually, ESTA is does not guarantee you enter the US. It is just a pre-approval that verifies that you appear to be eligible to enter the US under the Visa Waiver Program, and that you are not on some list of undesirables. You actually enter the US under the Visa Waiver Program, which is exactly what i sounds like-- waiver of the need for a visa.
    Adding to this, the EU partly aborted the TTIP negotiations because the US thought it could play nation against nation in the EU. So as long as the US doesn't recognize the EU for what it is, there won't be a trade deal of any sort. And since the EU does not have an existing agreement with the US about travel restrictions or visa waivers, the US is free to deal with each nation individually on that matter.

That's how the EU works. But sociopathic killers aren't known for their intelligence, so no wonder they don't get it.

<England leaves the EU>

<England is forced to give Northern Ireland back to Ireland by the EU>

<England is forced to give Gibraltar back to Spain by the EU>

<Scotland leaves the union with England and later joins the EU>

<Wales whines about being forced to stay in the union with England>

<Great Britain is renamed Little Britain>
    Last edited by Amalaric; 2019-04-21 at 09:43 AM.
    "Every country has the government it deserves."
    Joseph de Maistre (1753 – 1821)

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    <England leaves the EU>

UK, not England in the first lines of that scenario
    but it also begs the question: would leavers still insist on Brexit next week if it means dissulution of UK the day after their wish was granted ?

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    but it also begs the question: would leavers still insist on Brexit next week if it means dissulution of UK the day after their wish was granted ?
    Yes, absolutely. No price is too great. The JRM, Dominic Raab's of the Tory party will pay any price to see a bonfire of regulations and protections to create the kind of country they want. And don't underestimate just how much people don't like Poles and Muslims. Not saying all, or even a majority voted for this reason, but there were enough. And yes, I know leaving the EU won't limit Muslim migration from Asia as some seem to think.
    Quote Originally Posted by Gelannerai View Post

Remember, legally no one sane takes Tucker Carlson seriously.

Quote Originally Posted by tehealadin View Post
    Yes, absolutely. No price is too great. The JRM, Dominic Raab's of the Tory party will pay any price to see a bonfire of regulations and protections to create the kind of country they want. And don't underestimate just how much people don't like Poles and Muslims. Not saying all, or even a majority voted for this reason, but there were enough. And yes, I know leaving the EU won't limit Muslim migration from Asia as some seem to think.
    Oh you think that France won't be too bothered about letting the migrant camps they have now and then near the canal, take their chances at getting to England if Brexit at some point becomes reality? Pretty sure that's a safe assumption to make. When the UK then asks France to take them back, it'll be /shrug, not France's issue.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Oh you think that France won't be too bothered about letting the migrant camps they have now and then near the canal, take their chances at getting to England if Brexit at some point becomes reality? Pretty sure that's a safe assumption to make. When the UK then asks France to take them back, it'll be /shrug, not France's issue.
    This has nothing to do with Brexit or the EU. UK/France border enforcement arrangements are covered by the Le Torquet border agreement and seeing as France and the UK signed a new treaty at the beginning of last year reinforcing this agreement France are unlikely to shrug and claim it is not their problem.
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-04-21 at 11:39 AM.

Quote Originally Posted by Maklor View Post
    We need to tax the shit out of it to pay for the health costs they cause.
    Oh don’t get me wrong, I have no issues with tobacco and alcohol being taxed to shit, especially for that exact reason. Nothing deters better than shit being expensive, that was what made my ex decide she had to stop using the «snus» (mouth tobacco, nasty habit).

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    This has nothing to do with Brexit or the EU. UK/France border enforcement arrangements are covered by the Le Torquet border agreement and seeing as France and the UK signed a new treaty at the beginning of last year reinforcing this agreement France are unlikely to shrug and claim it is not their problem.
    On the other hand, the UK is toying with the idea to break existing agreements without batting an eyelid. Agreements that are a bit more serious than a mere border agreement about the handling of refugees. Pot/Kettle anyone?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Amalaric View Post
    <England leaves the EU>

Ridiculous lol, but you deliberately missed off the last event?

<Little Britain delivers Hiroshima style event on every EU capital>
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

?!?!?

Too much Pimms, Mr D?

Now that’s what I call cringe!

The British nuclear armory is located in Scotland at RNAD Coulport near Faslane, so they wouldn't actually be in England.
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-04-21 at 04:01 PM.