View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Jaelian View Post
    Old bag can fuck off for all I care - shes got the usual brexit bullshit stance that Parliament is "frustrating brexit" and not "respecting the referendum" - when its doing its job in stopping the UK crashing into the proverbial shit, which the government are apparently happy to let us do.

If I could get a £1 for every time I see comments like hers - I would be seriously rich by now... Ah shame this isn't reality.

I, along with a good many people in the UK are fast getting tired of of this shit, honestly its clear its never going to work, there is no real plan and none of the red lines the government keep setting can be met and they wont compromise - just revoke and be done with it.

Farage and his bunch of right-wing cronies can do one as well - that guy is so full of hypocritical shit its unreal how people believe a word he says.
    It's becoming apparent that the chief aim of Brexiteers is to talk themselves out of a job. When you believe that your purpose as an MP is to implement populism (the will of the people!) no matter the harm it will do the country and to dismiss expert opinion ("Britons have had enough of experts"- Gove), alongside continuing austerity then you can only be making the case that we should do away with HoC/HoL and save millions by firing the MPs/Lords that sit in them and just rule directly by referenda.

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Something about him being at the mental capacity of children's songs? I dunno.
    You don't intentionally make five year olds cry just beause you can.

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    You don't intentionally make five year olds cry just beause you can.
    bahahahahahahaha, nice burn man.

It's good to see that Tory MP's are putting their time to good use since returning from the Easter break and have got straight back to where they left off...

... trying to replace Theresa May

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-48032990

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    It's good to see that Tory MP's are putting their time to good use since returning from the Easter break and have got straight back to where they left off...

Three things in life are certain

Death, Taxes and Tories backstabbing each other.

10+ Year Old Account

Because changing TM is going to make any changes to the way Brexit is handled - the WA wont be renegotiated by the EU they are firm on that, UK Parliament have ruled out "no deal" and the red lines set by the current cabinet are unlikely to shift under another leader so whats the point?

More kicking the can down the road and running down the clock by the tory party - that should be their campaign slogan

Hunter| Warlock | Shaman | Paladin
    "In the light.. We are one"

Various sources are reporting that the cross party Con/Lab Brexit talks are close to collapse.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1121034335002480640

Various sources are reporting that the cross party Con/Lab Brexit talks are close to collapse.

https://twitter.com/Peston/status/1121034335002480640
    To the surprise of nobody. Here's how the negotiations appear to have gone;

Keir: Ok, lets talk.
    May: Yes lets discuss how you're going to implement my thrice rejected WA for me!
    Keir: Oh.....tell you what nvm, we'll pay some staffers and civil servants some overtime over Easter so we can at least pretend we tried and call it quits shortly after.

7+ Year Old Account

Looks like the coup against Theresa May has failed.

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/stat...58266010804225

Everyday she remains leader of the Tories is fantastic news for Farage and the brexit party. Long may she cling on limpet like in no 10 lol
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Looks like the coup against Theresa May has failed.

https://twitter.com/tnewtondunn/stat...58266010804225

Everyday she remains leader of the Tories is fantastic news for Farage and the brexit party. Long may she cling on limpet like in no 10 lol
    It's all bit like Pinky and The Brain.

"What are we going to do tonight, Boris?"

"The same thing we do every night, Jacob, try to take over the Conservative party!"
    Last edited by Pann; 2019-04-24 at 03:07 PM.

It's all bit like Pinky and The Brain.

"What are we going to do tonight, Boris?"

"The same thing we do every night, Jacob, try to take over the Conservative party!"
    10/10 :thumbsup:

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    To the surprise of nobody. Here's how the negotiations appear to have gone;

Keir: Ok, lets talk.
    May: Yes lets discuss how you're going to implement my thrice rejected WA for me!
    Keir: Oh.....tell you what nvm, we'll pay some staffers and civil servants some overtime over Easter so we can at least pretend we tried and call it quits shortly after.
    So...

Is it back to indicative votes 3.0? Or was that ruled out too? I've lost track.

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    So...

surprise snap elections!

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    So...

Might be able to nudge one over the line this time with a little more cajoling but I think the extension has knocked Parliament back into cuckoo land again. Without any external pressure then they will just start fantasising again, maybe with a brief spells of lucidity after the local and then the EU elections. If the Conservative vote collapses then the Cons may try to oust May again...somehow. Then Corbyn will try once more for a GE.

Scenario 1: Nothing happens in the coming elections.
    More posturing and naval gazing until shortly before the extension then it will be into crisis mode again, with what we can only assume will be similar results.

Scenario 2: Conservative vote share collapses.
    1922 change the rules and oust May, Corbyn pushes for GE, might even get one too.

Scenario 3: Conservative and Labour both collapse.
    May and Corbyn are both given the boot. New GE fought along Brexit lines.

7+ Year Old Account
    Might be able to nudge one over the line this time with a little more cajoling but I think the extension has knocked Parliament back into cuckoo land again. Without any external pressure then they will just start fantasising again, maybe with a brief spells of lucidity after the local and then the EU elections. If the Conservative vote collapses then the Cons may try to oust May again...somehow. Then Corbyn will try once more for a GE.

Scenario 1: Nothing happens in the coming elections.
    More posturing and naval gazing until shortly before the extension then it will be into crisis mode again, with what we can only assume will be similar results.

Scenario 2: Conservative vote share collapses.
    1922 change the rules and oust May, Corbyn pushes for GE, might even get one too.

Scenario 3: Conservative and Labour both collapse.
    May and Corbyn are both given the boot. New GE fought along Brexit lines.
    I'm liking scenario 3. And the outcome of that on day 1 post election?

Prime minister Farage enters into coalition with UKIP to form a government and appoints Sargon of Akkad as Chancellor and the downing street cat is eaten by the Nazi guys dog.

Happy days.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Prime minister Farage enters into coalition with UKIP to form a government and appoints Sargon of Akkad as Chancellor and the downing street cat is eaten by the Nazi guys dog.

Happy days.
    I know other posters take you serious dribs but please try to remember that I don't.

Prime minister Farage enters into coalition with UKIP
    Good thing they don't absolutely hate each other, or this might seem an unlikely outcome

I know other posters take you serious dribs but please try to remember that I don't.
    I'm not sure Dribbles is ever serious?

Last time Farage had any chance for that to happen he chickened out. Tick Tock indeed.

Happy days.
    The last time Farage got the opportunity to shoulder some responsibility he ran off to the USA saying "my work here is done".