View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. You may not vote on this poll
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

    45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

    24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

    0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

    3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

    9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

    11 11.96%
  1. #18581
    Quote Originally Posted by poilotha View Post
    And? All that government did was make the problem much worse by continuing to hand over money to the banks at the expense of the poor.
    And if the money didn't go to the banks from the government they would have gone to them from elsewhere. Like outstanding loans. Just because something was bad doesn't mean it couldn't be worse.

    Such things stopped basically great depression 2.0

  2. #18582
    Quote Originally Posted by poilotha View Post
    And? All that government did was make the problem much worse by continuing to hand over money to the banks at the expense of the poor.
    Why is it that the people who know nothing about a topic are always the ones who talk the most about that topic

    In other news

  3. #18583
    Quote Originally Posted by poilotha View Post
    I suspect you are trying to appear condescending to mask financial illiteracy and are now trying to change the subject.
    And I suspect you know as much about the financial crisis as Yaxley Lennon does about not getting milkshaked, but there we are.

  4. #18584
    Quote Originally Posted by poilotha View Post
    I further suspect you are going to continue with your dumb-as-shit one sentence responses
    Correct!

    Quote Originally Posted by poilotha View Post
    and pathetic attempts to divert attention away from your own ignorance with stuff about Tommy Robinson or some other bullshit.
    You don't think racists getting milkshaked is funny?

  5. #18585
    Quote Originally Posted by rathaplan View Post
    Right, so you wanted the Liberal Democrats to join the conservatives to enable the most illiberal government in living memory.

    This had to happen because otherwise a trillion pounds in Sterling would not be transferred from poor to rich via the bailout and other bank subsidies.

    That's your justification? You understand that places you to the right of many Tories some of whom opposed the bailout? So did UKIP. Why do you think you are a centrist again?
    What part of the bailout covered debt from the public in default?
    Hail Lilith and see you in Hell!

  6. #18586
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    What part of the bailout covered debt from the public in default?
    I'm not sure where you think I implied that happened. Are you responding to Kallisto?

  7. #18587
    So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

    Looks like dribbles isn't an outlier; the Brexit crowd genuinely are idiots.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.

    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Brexophilia: The act of rubbing yourself against dead political ideas for sexual pleasure.

  8. #18588
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

    Looks like dribbles isn't an outlier; the Brexit crowd genuinely are idiots.
    Watcha reckon:



    or


  9. #18589
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

    Looks like dribbles isn't an outlier; the Brexit crowd genuinely are idiots.
    Like I have been saying since 2016. People who I know are the biggest brexit supporters all same the same insane, bullshitty, hateful, genuinly in any other era would have been laughed into the shadows crap that Dribbles posts every time he posts.

  10. #18590
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    edited out duplicate imgs
    Hey @Pann

    side-picking time. Watcha reckon?
    Last edited by LeGin Tufnel; 2019-05-04 at 07:42 AM.

  11. #18591
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Hey @Pann

    side-picking time. Watcha reckon?
    I see two newspapers making hay while the sun shines.

    But honestly? I think they both have a point but I think that the locals have thrown up more questions than answers. Unfortunately I suspect that neither message will be listened to and there is a good chance that May and Corbyn will, in panic, come to an agreement before suffering more embarrassment in the EP elections.

  12. #18592
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    So, the three parties that want to get Brexit through all lose varying amounts of seats. The parties that are actively against Brexit gain massively. The Daily Express has a headline saying that this sends a clear message that Brexit needs to be delivered.

    Looks like dribbles isn't an outlier; the Brexit crowd genuinely are idiots.
    There were no parties representing the majority Brexit view standing in the local elections. It was about dustbins and other local issues not national ones. Brexiteers stayed at home, spoilt their ballot papers or perhaps where representation was available voted for UKIP. Turnout was probably lower than 30%, but you take that as a win if you like.

    In the meantime I have chosen who to go shout in Brussels from my local MEP candidates. And she will win. Nincompoop remainers don't stand a chance against such a quality candidate...


  13. #18593
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    /snip Widdecombe
    It is, at this point, I've lost the ability to take you seriously.

  14. #18594
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    In the meantime I have chosen who to go shout in Brussels from my local MEP candidates. And she will win. Nincompoop remainers don't stand a chance against such a quality candidate...

    You're pinning your hopes on a woman who was once dragged across the Strictly dance floor like a wet mop by Anton Du Beke?

  15. #18595
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    It is, at this point, I've lost the ability to take you seriously.
    Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    You're pinning your hopes on a woman who was once dragged across the Strictly dance floor like a wet mop by Anton Du Beke?
    The lady is a legend. You can't tell me you watch that video and not get goosebumps down the back of your spine.

  16. #18596
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    The lady is a legend. You can't tell me you watch that video and not get goosebumps down the back of your spine.
    It is at this point that I accept I've been trollled by you for two+ years

  17. #18597
    Herald of the Titans dribbles's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2014
    Location
    Brexitia
    Posts
    2,531
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    It is at this point that I accept I've been trollled by you for two+ years
    It isn't trolling though. It's the truth. Where's the Greens, Lib Dems, the Chukkait party?

    Tsk Tsk you should be grateful Nigel, I'm giving you a glimpse of Britains's future. Don't believe just me, look at the odds and pay careful attention to the pie graph showing most popular bets at the bottom of this page...

    https://www.oddschecker.com/politics...ons-most-seats

    Where is the opposition? Nowhere to be seen...

  18. #18598
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    It is at this point that I accept I've been trollled by you for two+ years
    GO watch some youtube clips of her presenting HIGNFY, it's a good chuckle. Ish.
    Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Damnit hubcap, you are such a retard.
    Quote Originally Posted by mojusk View Post
    Oh, and stop being a "didn't do that in vanilla"-police. If we're doing something now that we didnt do back then, it's not because we had some sorta unwritten moral code back then, it's because we hadn't thought of it yet.

  19. #18599
    Labour and tories get hit hard.

    UKIP take a beating

    LD and Greens get a boost

    Tories and Labour response "Well it's because people want brexit."

    Me: .... How do you get to that conclusion?

    I'm not even sure we can get a true conclusion from this. Some areas had no Tory, no Labour. Many others had no of the others. Then we have low turn out. Only conclusion we can get is that of the low turnour there was a massive FU to Tories, a big but not as big FU to Labour, Big boost for LD and Greens, Independents got a lot too but unless we check every one of them we can't be sure where they fall on policies including Brexit.

  20. #18600
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Labour and tories get hit hard.

    UKIP take a beating

    LD and Greens get a boost

    Tories and Labour response "Well it's because people want brexit."

    Me: .... How do you get to that conclusion?

    I'm not even sure we can get a true conclusion from this.

    Whenever you get election results with no obvious meaning then the answer is probably "regression to the mean". That's because the media love their bullshit narratives and no one wants to hear something dull like the truth.

    These election results would be fairly typical of pre-crisis UK politics with the LD's picking up protest votes at the expense of the main parties and UKIP disintegrating.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •