View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    He he he

I've just noticed:

The dude who shaked Farage in Newcastle - he's a gamer. Look at his tshirt.

Anyone who frequents this board? lol
    Worst thing about that picture is that as i type I am wearing the exact same design T-shirt << >>

I promise though it's not me. I for one don't grow facial hair or waste milkshake.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Worst thing about that picture is that as i type I am wearing the exact same design T-shirt
    LOL... excellent

I'll keep replying to your main account, if that's ok

Quote Originally Posted by Shalcker View Post
    Nope, he said actually leaving EU might save steel industry.

Not just voting for it.
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Mocking racist twats like Farage is one of the easiest and most effective things to do against them, as his reaction to being milkshaked shows.
    I'd love to see him custard pied, though.

5+ Year Old Account
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.

Quote Originally Posted by Graeham II View Post
    Assaulting politicians is never acceptable and says a lot about those cheering such a thing on. It doesn't even make any sense, either - they're likely to just spend more on security and it isn't going to come out of their pocket but that of the taxpayer.
    Farage's security is all Arron Banks funded, so no worries there.

"Politicians" inciting violence against MPs and immigrants is actually unacceptable, so I presume your post history is full of comments calling out Farage and other racists like him?
    Last edited by Dizzeeyooo; 2019-05-22 at 05:47 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Ah, the Digby Jones style of defending Brexit.
    If he is as bad as you claim, certainly you should be able to do better.

Yet you don't. That's quite strange.

*Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.

*Reads the resignation letter*

Not sure if that's her own words there. She doesn't start every sentance stating how she's a mother.
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    .“I think it would be a disaster for our economy and it would lead to a decade of economic and political uncertainty at a time when the tectonic plates of global success are moving.”
    Good old Andrea.

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Good old Andrea.
    Motherhood has made her a much better economist than actual economists.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    Be interesting to have a snapshot into Earth-XXXX where she won the leadership campaign back in '16.
    It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.

https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

LOOLOLOOLLLOL

It's likely a world where the wet dreams of mother's who think giving birth makes them experts of everything get to make the rules.

Doctor: Your child has measels
    Mother: I think it's just a cold. As a mother that means I am right under Leadsom rules.
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Posting here is primarily a way to strengthen your own viewpoint against common counter-arguments.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    I mean, he can try - but there's only so many ways you can make a milkshaking look as bad as shooting an MP or driving someone down with a car.

I for one am just relishing all these pictures of Our Nigel looking like a sad weasel.
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

Quote Originally Posted by AeneasBK View Post
    I might be misrremembering the exact words; but wasn't she esentially saying "I'm a mother therefore I'm more invested in the future of the country than someone who isn't" rather than "I'm a mother therefore I know better than someone who isn't" and I'll admit now there isn't a huge margin between the two statements, but nevertheless...
    Pretty much. But she also made the comment whilst directly comparing herself to May. That's commonly known as being a bit of a bitch right?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by mojojojo202 View Post
    https://www.theguardian.com/politics...ilkshake-attac

Nigel is now terrified to get off a bus if someone is spotted holding a drink nearby...

LOOLOLOOLLLOL
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    Last edited by Kronik85; 2019-05-22 at 08:33 PM.

Nah, he's not scared. He's just playing the "attack" up as much as he can to make it worse.
    He can surely only milk (lol) this so far... there is only so long before crying wolf wears thin and just starts annoying people...

No doubt his fanatics will stay on his side, nothing is going to change that though.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    This is getting genuinely funny now. "Assaulting" politicians you don't agree with is bad, we should be united in that. However playing it up like he's some kind of Vampire (and that's not to say he isn't) and milkshakes are his own personal cross/garlic/holy water replacement that he must be defended from at all costs.....

Well that's just a gift lol. I can't wait to see his campaign shut down by protesters ringing him in with milkshakes like this is a Hammer Horror and he's Christopher Lee.
    The Milkshakes Came At Midnight
    Quote Originally Posted by Marjane Satrapi
    The world is not divided between East and West. You are American, I am Iranian, we don't know each other, but we talk and understand each other perfectly. The difference between you and your government is much bigger than the difference between you and me. And the difference between me and my government is much bigger than the difference between me and you. And our governments are very much the same.

A normal person would get tired of it, yeah. But the second like about his fanatics is exactly why he's doing it.
    Then he's almost certainly overestimating the number and influence of those idiots. If he alienates reasonably normal people by whining like a little girl then he won't win anything.

That said, I think winning is one of the worst thing that could happen to him.

Oh. For the record. I don't think throwing a drink over someone reasonably counts as assault.
    Last edited by mojojojo202; 2019-05-22 at 08:42 PM.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronik85 View Post
    Pretty much. But she also made the comment whilst directly comparing herself May. That's commonly known as being a bit of a bitch right?
    Oh, absolutely yes, sorry rereading I might have come across as trying to defend her, my bad.