View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Explain the rise of this man then. His party has no domestic policy and yet will smash those parties which do tonight.
    You want me to explain how his party had one MP in the Commons for a total of 6 months over the last 12 years and has otherwise been a mere poltergeist in British politics, never actually having any measurable success at the polls?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-05-26 at 07:11 PM.

I am Murloc!
    7+ Year Old Account
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha

Quote Originally Posted by josykay View Post
    I see, Bavaria's undying loyalty is strong again for CSU.... They can do the shit they want, and get elected every damn time.
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    https://twitter.com/AnushkaAsthana/s...36081596690432

Gosh Tory source saying looks like party about to lose all MEPs apart from maybe one in south east tonight in #EuropeanElection2019 . Almost total wipe out.

oh, so bad ?
    bwahahahahaha
    Correct consequence from their mess.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    CSU had maybe the worst defeat in history...
    How so? Didn't they even get better results than last time? Unlike their sister party in the rest of Germany.

Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    Absolutely ridiculous UK media isn't allowed to report until 22:00... the fuck is the point in that?
    UK election law says the media isn't allowed to report numbers until all polling stations for the election close, and the Italian polling stations didn't close until 23:00 local time (22:00 BST). I guess they didn't think to make an exception for EU-wide elections :/

Quote Originally Posted by LeGin Tufnel View Post
    From what I have heard, the last polling stations in Italy are closing at 22.00. Since it is a european election, you can only report after every station in EU is closed.

First result in for UK in Leeds

Brexit Party came first but combination of remain voters who would be spread among LD, Green, Change UK and most of Labour had well over 50%

Results for Yorkshire - Brexit party on 28%, Greens on 25%, Lib Dems on 18%

Remain votes combined beating brexit votes. People on BBC. "This is proof people want Brexit done." uuuuh what now?

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    That'll be the dribbles narrative.

- - - Updated - - -

Brexit Party can't get anything but a net plus in terms of the EU election anyway. They literally can't get a negative, they're a brand new party and have nothing to lose lol
    They are likely to get about 5-8% more than UKIP managed in 2014. Which won't be the ringing endorsement that dribbles will try and pretend it is. Especially if the outright anti-Brexit parties get more than they do. Expect dribbles to be ignoring reality and painting this as a triumph for Brexit at any cost. Got to keep those democratic rights of a million dead 2016 voters going, haven't we?
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

How so? Didn't they even get better results than last time? Unlike their sister party in the rest of Germany.
    CSU is used to getting the absolute majority in Bavaria. Anything below 50% is a desaster, so far only the 2018 federal election had a worse result for them. The worst since '54.

- - - Updated - - -

From what I have heard, the last polling stations in Italy are closing at 22.00. Since it is a european election, you can only report after every station in EU is closed.
    Sounds reasonable, actually.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

I am really surprised at some off the low turn out numbers, i really expected a much higher volume of people voting especially the younger generation due to all the Greta Thunberg protests.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    I am really surprised at some off the low turn out numbers, i really expected a much higher volume of people voting especially the younger generation due to all the Greta Thunberg protests.
    Germany had nearly 60% turn-out (and a quarter of those voted Green).

Rofl that London result

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Rofl that London result
    Islington declaring with Lib-Dems at 27.5% and Labour at 26.3%. Conservatives 2.3%.

That's Jeremy Corbyn's constituency, by the way. If that was a by-election or general election result, he'd no longer be an MP.

Preliminary results:

https://election-results.eu/

Everybody's both surprised and really not surprised at the Greens gaining so much. Alde gained a lot of votes as well, I think Verhofstadt is mainly responsible for their increased profile during these Brexit negotiations. Conservatives be conservatives. Everyone happy? Shut up, Dribs, you'll be out on November 1st. Nobody cares. :P

Quote Originally Posted by Dizzeeyooo View Post
    Rofl that London result
    Corbyn's own area went LD

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    Germany had nearly 60% turn-out (and a quarter of those voted Green).
    Let's hope nobody mentions Autobahn tempo limits. That would grind the environmental train to a screeching halt very suddenly...

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I am looking forward to laughing at how ECR, EFDD and ENF fumble and fail to cooperate for the next five years.
    It doesn't even matter. They're largely just there to obstruct and destroy the EU. They have three quarters of parliament standing against them and for the EU.