View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Oskar Schindler.

Now that pointless side debate has been won, anyone see the stand off outside #10 between Larry and Palmerston? Kinda worried for the chief mouser, the foreign secretary's cat is a vicious little bastard.
    Never heared of.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Bodonius View Post
    Never heared of.
    See the movie then (Schindlers List)

But to be fair he was not the only one

10+ Year Old Account
    Never heared of.
    Not my problem, unless you mean the cat fight on Downing Street in which case here: https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/statu...444069377?s=19

Seen the movie, still dont remember him.

They are fooled by msm of cause.
    Which is good, makes the job easier for us. Btw, you might want to start learning German to ease into the transition better. Might give you the upper hand on the job market later. You know, work squad overseer or something.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    Seen the movie, still dont remember him.
    You have seen the movie, remember the movie and do not know who he is?

Then maybe enlightenment will elude you

Not my problem, unless you mean the cat fight on Downing Street in which case here: https://twitter.com/mikeysmith/statu...444069377?s=19
    A guy that most people dont even remember isnt a hero or even famous.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    You have seen the movie, remember the movie and do not know who he is?

Then maybe enlightenment will elude you
    It was a boring movie, sad and boring.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Which is good, makes the job easier for us. Btw, you might want to start learning German to ease into the transition better. Might give you the upper hand on the job market later. You know, work squad overseer or something.
    Sorry i dont want to learn how to speak nazi. And no, i dont belive the nazis will win, well depends how you think. I vote for the japanese, and they arent allined with nazis anymore ihope

I am Murloc!
    10+ Year Old Account
    A guy that most people dont even remember isnt a hero or even famous.

- - - Updated - - -

It was a boring movie, sad and boring.
    A hero is not a hero because he is well known / famous

If that is what you are looking for the word may be Idol

Quote Originally Posted by Xarkan View Post
    A hero is not a hero because he is well known / famous

If that is what you are looking for the word may be Idol
    I disagree, a unknown hero is a nobody.

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that's a wonderful display of ignorance above.

Getting back on topic, Trump stated today that a post Brexit trans Atlantic deal would mean everything is up for discussion, including the NHS.

Given that Vote Leave's big selling point was about further funding the NHS, to the level where they slapped it on the side of a bus, this feels a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    I guess you should ask Trump to grab them and separate them for you, he is apparently quite the expert at it.
    Palmerston would claw his face, he's seriously a violent little shit.

Also Larry gets some crazy level of protection as chief mouser. He sat under "the beast" to get out of the Rain, when Trump was ready to leave they made him wait till Larry was out from underneath.

No one reached for him, had to wait for Larry to shift of his own volition.

The leader of the free world forced to wait for a cat.

7+ Year Old Account
    Well that's a wonderful display of ignorance above.

Getting back on topic, Trump stated today that a post Brexit trans Atlantic deal would mean everything is up for discussion, including the NHS.

Given that Vote Leave's big selling point was about further funding the NHS, to the level where they slapped it on the side of a bus, this feels a bit like turkeys voting for Christmas.
    Until Brexit the NHS is subject to EU competition rules which means artificially high costs for medicine in the UK. If US drug companies were allowed free access to the UK market they would lower the costs of many drugs through competition to patients.

The EU is literally killing sick and vulnerable UK people by forcing the NHS to ration treatment that it otherwise would be able to afford.

Another benefit is that several massive UK drug companies, think GSK Astrazeneca etc etc would do better by having unfettered access to the US markets.

Think of all the medicine you could buy, hospitals you could build, with non payment of that 39 billion, And then there is the 350 million extra a week and so on and so on...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Until Brexit the NHS is subject to EU competition rules which means artificially high costs for medicine in the UK. If US drug companies were allowed free access to the UK market they would lower the costs of many drugs through competition to patients.
    And in the latest edition of dribbles extensive series of "night is actually day" comments, we have this one that is "special" in every sense of the word. Are you really suggesting that US drug companies getting involved would result in drug prices coming down?

Fucking nonsense. And either you know it, and are peddling these lies to basically mess up any sensible discussion in this thread. Or you believe it's really true, in which case you are so ignorant (in the dictionary definition of the word) that it's pointless talking to you.

I'm edging towards the former. That would fit in with all the rest of the rubbish you've been posting all this time.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

The EU is literally killing sick and vulnerable UK people by forcing the NHS to ration treatment that it otherwise would be able to afford.

Another benefit is that several massive UK drug companies, think GSK Astrazeneca etc etc would do better by having unfettered access to the US markets.

Think of all the medicine you could buy, hospitals you could build, with non payment of that 39 billion, And then there is the 350 million extra a week and so on and so on...
    WHAT? The US pays more for its meds than anywhere in the world the very last thing that will happen when american style drug pricing comes to britain will be lower prices. As somebody paying about 1k a month for drugs that cost 10 dollars in canada I wish you luck with your free market experience.

15+ Year Old Account

GSK has US headquarters. Yes, that's plural.

Astrazeneca also has a headquarter in the US.

You might want to read up on this stuff since you're talking about those 350 mio to the NHS for 3 years now.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

What's great for America is good for Britain. If that weakens the EU in the process? Fantastic!

Entirely depends on the Labour party between now and then. If Corbyn still goes on claiming he can renegotiate Brexit and ignoring his own party's call for a public vote, the LDs will surge purely because remainers will need somebody to vote for.
    Labour should be focused on talking about literally anything other than Brexit. If they can do that, they'll walk it I reckon.

Brexit policy should just be whatever allows them to change the frame of the conversation as quickly as possible. 2nd ref. probably does that.

Sorry i dont want to learn how to speak nazi. And no, i dont belive the nazis will win, well depends how you think. I vote for the japanese, and they arent allined with nazis anymore ihope
    They are. Just signed a huge ass FTA with us fascists. Everyone loves fascism, except you of course. We'll reeducate you soon enough. Better start learning ze Tcherman!

- - - Updated - - -

You're right. Because US pharma is known for their altruism and samaritan ethics... Just make sure you subvert yourself to their patent regulations, otherwise the whole trick won't work. I mean, how are they going to increase competition if British people can just get stuff patented in our barbaric European ways...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You're right. Because US pharma is known for their altruism and samaritan ethics... Just make sure you subvert yourself to their patent regulations, otherwise the whole trick won't work. I mean, how are they going to increase competition if British people can just get stuff patented in our barbaric European ways...
    Looks like we will find out sooner rather than later as our , future PM, Nigel plans today to circumvent EU anti-Britain rules on not allowing the UK to do trade deals until after we have left the EU.

NEW @Nigel_Farage, the Brexit Party leader, is planning to open his own trade talks directly with White House staff.

Farage: “If the Government can’t do it, then maybe others will have to take that initiative…”.
    "I am very, very keen to get a delegation of industrialists and business together to fly out to Washington D.C. to meet Bob Lighthizer, who is the
    Trump administration’s trade negotiator and perhaps to start these discussions..".

https://twitter.com/christopherhope/...08108663345152

Bless him, so stick that up your Juncker...
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

10+ Year Old Account
    Обединени социалистически щати на Америка

Farage wants to get rid of the NHS, my boy.

NEW @Nigel_Farage, the Brexit Party leader, is planning to open his own trade talks directly with White House staff.
    Is that even legal? Normally only officially appointed people such as ambassadors, ministers and high-ranking civil servants are allowed to negotiate on behalf of a country.

Wasn't that what Brexit was all about? Restoring sovereignty to the UK government, so that unelected "representatives" do not make decisions over the head of the national government.

Oh, the hypocrisy of you brexiteers knows no limits. You cheer on what you hate about the EU. @dribbles is actually supporting unelected people forcing their decisions on the UK!

Remember how you asked how you can be elected head of the European Commission? So when will we get to elect these representatives that Farage wants to take to DC? How can I be elected to one of these positions?
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2019-06-04 at 10:56 PM.