View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    is she actually real or a parody account ? https://twitter.com/REWearmouth/stat...72095704293378
    Sadly both she, and the meeting are very real.

Between this and vote.leave's attack on the Supreme Court, the levels of extremist cognative dissonance are at a painful high.

Also the "momentum are Tory plants" theory seems to have picked up after this Labour conference.
    Ex-Mod. Technically retired, they just won't let me quit.

10+ Year Old Account
    So what are the odds that Johnson will be able to stay as PM after how badly he was slapped down by the UK Supreme Court?

Saw reporting that there are calls for him to resign on his own or else get forced out.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well, Labour lost over the financial crisis that came from US Republican fiscal policy, so that was a little unfair. Besides that, I was talking about the 1974 Labour government that came in because the Tories had completely imploded, and was neither really ready for government nor capable of cleaning up the shit show they were left with.
    corbyn is labor leader because the cons had in fighting in 1974?....
    and the cons beat labor purely because of the financial crisis caused by US republicans?
    yea..... totally nothing at all to do with the state of the deficit, the several years of grinding war in the middle east that no one wanted to be apart of, and the still yet to be found mythical weapons of mass destruction.

and the war crimes cant forget the war crimes.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    So what are the odds that Johnson will be able to stay as PM after how badly he was slapped down by the UK Supreme Court?

Saw reporting that there are calls for him to resign on his own or else get forced out.
    Johnson is, unfortunately, going nowhere.

Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post

i asked the most reliable source in these uncertain times

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Northern Goblin View Post
    Sadly both she, and the meeting are very real.

Between this and vote.leave's attack on the Supreme Court, the levels of extremist cognative dissonance are at a painful high.

Also the "momentum are Tory plants" theory seems to have picked up after this Labour conference.
    the childish part of me that liked playing fireworks, kinda wants that conspiracy theory to snowball.
    but the adult part of me is trying to decide between Germany and Iceland as my new home country.

10+ Year Old Account
    Germany. Iceland is gorgeous but their beer is shit and their flu is fucking lethal.

Germany. Iceland is gorgeous but their beer is shit and their flu is fucking lethal.
    id have thought Iceland being from vikings would have good beer :/

Germany is really nice and i know at least a tiny bit of the language.

ironic that my mum's family came to the uk from Germany to escape wacko political nutters and id be going there for the same reason :/

10+ Year Old Account
    id have thought Iceland being from vikings would have good beer :/

Germany is really nice and i know at least a tiny bit of the language.

ironic that my mum's family came to the uk from Germany to escape wacko political nutters and id be going there for the same reason :/
    Unless it's improved since I was there, it was mostly lager, and the lager was mostly Polar Beer. That stuff is a crime against humanity.

Unless it's improved since I was there, it was mostly lager, and the lager was mostly Polar Beer. That stuff is a crime against humanity.
    sounds like Liverpool.... yea scratch Iceland of the list.

I'm American, and my Mother did the same post WWII Germany for the same reasons.

She's said multiple times she's considering going back there due to Dumbass Dump and the GOP, as she didn't want to relive her childhood again - also laughing how they're more sane ATM that America, and how the hell we got to this point. =(

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post
    I'm American, and my Mother did the same post WWII Germany for the same reasons.

She's said multiple times she's considering going back there due to Dumbass Dump and the GOP, as she didn't want to relive her childhood again - also laughing how they're more sane ATM that America, and how the hell we got to this point. =(
    id like to say it was hitter, but it was actually Bismark that made her family leave due to the 3 wars he started back in the 1860s.

Quote Originally Posted by mvaliz View Post

I don't want to hold the "who's been the stupidest in history" contest here, but the US or the UK are far off from being as stupid as Germany was once. Tell your mom to relax, Trump will blow over and it'll be alright. Also, play this for her while you're saying it.

Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

10+ Year Old Account
    Tbh, the UK has done far worse in its history to be embarassed about than the last three years.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I don't want to hold the "who's been the stupidest in history" contest here, but the US or the UK are far off from being as stupid as Germany was once. Tell your mom to relax, Trump will blow over and it'll be alright. Also, play this for her while you're saying it.

[video=youtube;OD3F7J2PeYU]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=OD3F7J2PeYU[video]
    Oh, trust me - My mother's a stubborn one, and she's going to be here waiting for Dumbass Dump to fall before she steps off this rock. It was mostly said if/when shit starts happening that she experienced (ie. SS house raids, having to sell groceries in the back of their stores to Jewish people, ect)

EDIT: By the way, this cartoon crossed my path - and I thought of you when I saw it. ^_^

Last edited by mvaliz; 2019-09-24 at 11:26 PM.

Tbh, the UK has done far worse in its history to be embarassed about than the last three years.
    as my grandad used to put it. we get about a bit us Brits.

10+ Year Old Account
    Seriously, imagine if Angus Deayton hadn't been caught snorting cocaine off a hooker's backside, this may never have happened.

And that is a reference that most people outside of the UK (and those inside it who arent old enough to remember) won't understand.

Seriously, imagine if Angus Deayton hadn't been caught snorting cocaine off a hooker's backside, this may never have happened.

And that is a reference that most people outside of the UK (and those inside it who arent old enough to remember) won't understand.
    Yeah but we wouldn't have had the best HIGNFY episode where both Merton and Hislop ripped the shit out of him.

pffft those hypocrites in downing street and parliment are / were all doing it.

10+ Year Old Account
    pffft those hypocrites in downing street and parliment are / were all doing it.
    May be, but if Deayton never got fired, Johnson would never have hosted that infamous episode.

May be, but if Deayton never got fired, Johnson would never have hosted that infamous episode.
    Which episode was it?