View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Nymrohd View Post
    Their only message seems to be Get Brexit Done.
    Strong And Stable. Chaos With Corbyn.

Beep Boop Beep.

10+ Year Old Account
    Chaos with Corbyn is back again, how do they say that with a straight face after the last 2 years?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    Chaos with Corbyn is back again, how do they say that with a straight face after the last 2 years?
    Because it doesn't have to be true. The brainwashed followers just have to swallow it.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death

Their only message seems to be Get Brexit Done.
    Apparently, that's all they need. Yougov predicts a big majority for them. Guess the UK really wants out. Fine by me.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...211-snp-43-ld-
    Con+BXP is 46%. Labour Leave voters largely abandoned Labour if you go by the MRP poll; most of their losses to the Tories is in Leave majority constituencies. Lab+LD+SNP+Green+PC is 53%
    So really, that's not what the UK wants but who cares, it's FPTP.

All those Remainers who stayed at home during the referendum must feel really stupid.
    I don't think there has ever been a goverment in the UK that actualy holds the support of the majority of the population.

FPTP is fucking aids

10+ Year Old Account
    https://yougov.co.uk/topics/politics...211-snp-43-ld-
    Con+BXP is 46%. Labour Leave voters largely abandoned Labour if you go by the MRP poll; most of their losses to the Tories is in Leave majority constituencies. Lab+LD+SNP+Green+PC is 53%
    So really, that's not what the UK wants but who cares, it's FPTP.

All those Remainers who stayed at home during the referendum must feel really stupid.
    What it tells us is that the Lib Dems are so absolutely fucking useless they can't even make an dent in strong remain areas.

10+ Year Old Account
    Why is it on Lib Dems and not on Labour? the Remain vote is split between both parties.
    They're not really in competition with each other though in many constituencies, Lib Dems will mostly compete with Tories but they just don't. Or rather, won't.

10+ Year Old Account
    As expected the IMF have said the tories and Labour manifestos are pie in the sky.

Good to see Matt Hancock talking shit, 'we're going to get 50000 more nurses including the 19000 who would leave, so you'll see nurse numbers rise from 280000 to 333000'

Uhhh which is it? 50000 new nurses to take us to 333000 or 31000 new nurses out of 50000 to take us to 311000?

Quote Originally Posted by draykorinee View Post
    As expected the IMF have said the tories and Labour manifestos are pie in the sky.

Good to see Matt Hancock talking shit, 'we're going to get 50000 more nurses including the 19000 who would leave, so you'll see nurse numbers rise from 280000 to 333000'

Uhhh which is it? 50000 new nurses to take us to 333000 or 31000 new nurses out of 50000 to take us to 311000?
    I seen that interview this morning. He looked like a lost little boy drowning in tory bullshit.

10+ Year Old Account
    How so? I honestly don't get what your point is. How are Lib Dems not contesting Tory seats they should by your reckoning have a shot in?
    Their entire strategy has been to attack Labour and challenge Labour in remain seats. They’ve done very little to challenge the Tories, even though in recent by-elections they’ve managed to take seats from them. Their goal was to try to be the main opposition.

Their whole strategy if they really wanted to remain is entirely wrong headed and doomed to achieve the main thing they wanted to prevent.

But then we should expect little else from them based on their recent track record of duplicity.

10+ Year Old Account
    Yeah as someone who has to vote Lib Dem due to the FPTP system, their tactics have been atrocious if they actually cared about remain.

How so? I honestly don't get what your point is. How are Lib Dems not contesting Tory seats they should by your reckoning have a shot in?
    They are, that's why Jo Cox is flying round the South atm and why I only have a mountain of lib dem leaflets and screw all of other Partys.

What she's saying is her labour propaganda is saying that if they lose there gonna blame the media and Lib Dems and not take any responsibility and because she hasn't seen the beebs report on Jo Cox's every single little movment like her own dear beloved leader we should assume she's sat at home having a nice cuppa and waiting for brexit.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Monster Hunter View Post
    They are, that's why Jo Cox is flying round the South atm and why I only have a mountain of lib dem leaflets and screw all of other Partys.

What she's saying is her labour propaganda is saying that if they lose there gonna blame the media and Lib Dems and not take any responsibility and because she hasn't seen the beebs report on Jo Cox's every single little movment like her own dear beloved leader we should assume she's sat at home having a nice cuppa and waiting for brexit.
    I think you mean Jo Swinson, but I mean that alone tells you a lot about how effective they are.

It's good to hear they might have realise what a fucking mess they were making of things, the South West is exactly where they should have been pitching from the start.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    What it tells us is that the Lib Dems are so absolutely fucking useless they can't even make an dent in strong remain areas.
    You mean the fptp system? Cos I don't see what libdem can do about that.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    I think you mean Jo Swinson, but I mean that alone tells you a lot about how effective they are.

It's good to hear they might have realise what a fucking mess they were making of things, the South West is exactly where they should have been pitching from the start.
    Yea Swinson.

Where have a got Jo Cox from?

Ugh this cold is messing up my head.

But yea you probly don't get much news on them but that's where they have been. There running about all the remain holds drumming up support, that does include labour remain seats too, there is no cease fire between labour and Lib Dems after all.

The Lib Dem goal is at the end of the day to have so many seats labour has to be in coalition with them and thus they can force Labour to 100% back remain and drop alot of there manifesto policy's if they want to be in goverment.

It's essential a force remain via labour and force labour to be center left.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You mean the fptp system? Cos I don't see what libdem can do about that.
    If the Lib Dems get enough seats and force Labour into a coalition I imagine electoral reform will be one of the mandates.

Similarly though I hate them the BXP are campaigning on a mandate of removing ftpt so if they force the cons into a coalition it might lead to electoral reform.

Getting rid of ftpt is slowly but surly working its way there, but it's being a very slow burn because both major party's currently enjoy the favor of FPTP even though most of there governments have never actualy had the support of the majority of the people. But we are bit by bit working towards better more diverse representation

Getting rid of ftpt is slowly but surly working its way there...
    No it's not. You will never get rid of FPTP whilst the pathetic tribal loyalties to the two main parties still exists.

Yeah I don't see it vanishing either. The system is inherently corrupt in that the first two parties have an interest in keeping it that way. Even in the opposition. Which is the real problem.

Quote Originally Posted by Pann View Post
    No it's not. You will never get rid of FPTP whilst the pathetic tribal loyalties to the two main parties still exists.
    We can if its part of forming a coalition and its litteraly the only way Labour or the cons can form a goverment.

Out side of a miricle upturn of polotics that saw Labour displace the liberals nearly 100 years ago, that's pritty much the only way.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Rochana View Post
    Speaking of the Lib Dems, can we take a moment to discuss reports of antisemitism within the Lib Dem party? I've read some articles that it is prevalent within the party and that it is a really big concern within UK politics.
    You can if you want. It's not currently in the news but feel free to send an email to the Lib dem leader as I have and notify the BBC and other media outlets to report on it.

You can if you want. It's not currently in the news but feel free to send an email to the Lib dem leader as I have and notify the BBC and other media outlets to report on it.
    https://politicshome.com/news/uk/pol...didate-accused

All you really need to know. A guy in the lib dems said anti semitic instults. Immediately suspended when found out.

We can if its part of forming a coalition and its litteraly the only way Labour or the cons can form a goverment.

Out side of a miricle upturn of polotics that saw Labour displace the liberals nearly 100 years ago, that's pritty much the only way.
    There is no indication that the Lib Dems would push for the removal of FPTP or that it would be agreed to by either the Cons or Lab nor does there appear to be widespread support for electoral reform within the general public.