View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Forogil View Post
    No, they did it by only comparing the latest 7 days.

That's why I wrote:

(You can go back and see the entire plots.)

However, when it comes to covid-vaccination the uk is instead using the total. as the EU and the uk are now about about even in terms of vaccinations per capita during the last week. (Strange how stopping the AZ vaccine exports to the uk that weren't planned at all and couldn't be stopped due to a superior iron-clad contract according to uk officials, increased the vaccination rate in the EU and decreased it in the uk.)
    And clearly not comparing with individual countries, since the country in Europe that has the highest total percentage of covid-vaccinations is now a small Island nation with English as official language and is part of the EU (and world-wide third behind Israel and UAE).
    Ah okay, must've either misread or misunderstood what you wrote then, my bad.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    I assume you are referring to this?

The man, seen standing at Elizabeth Castle this morning aimed his musket at the open water. The sight of dozens of French fishing vessels approaching a harbour in Jersey in a Brexit protest as flares shot up into the sky has been described as looking "like an invasion".

https://www.express.co.uk/news/polit...ts-blockade-vn

They waved the white flags to our militiamen, invasion over, and were off! I think the Anglosphere and your English is safe...

I mean, I get it... you're busy shitposting on 4chan, but while it's funny spending a minute or two to debunk your shit, sometimes I just stumble across the debunk by fucking accident... that's how dumb the shit you typically post is.

French Navy can fly now?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    I mean, I get it... you're busy shitposting on 4chan, but while it's funny spending a minute or two to debunk your shit, sometimes I just stumble across the debunk by fucking accident... that's how dumb the shit you typically post is.

French Navy can fly now?
    Actually that part of the debunk doesn't make sense. Bullets fall to the ground so you have to aim higher than the target - especially if you want the longest possible range.

Whether the bullets would actually hit the targets and be effective at that range is a different matter.

A more relevant statement is that having this spat on the day of the election was perfect timing for BoJo.

10+ Year Old Account
    Actually that part of the debunk doesn't make sense. Bullets fall to the ground so you have to aim higher than the target - especially if you want the longest possible range.

Whether the bullets would actually hit the targets and be effective at that range is a different matter.

A more relevant statement is that having this spat on the day of the election was perfect timing for BoJo.
    If you have to aim that much up, you're not able to properly aim, and even if you were, wind drift would be practically impossible to predict, so you'd never hit anything

7+ Year Old Account

French Navy can fly now?
    Some are saying here in the UK, that lone minuteman should be up for the Victoria Cross for repelling the French invasion with his 17th century musket. Some eurochums moaning about peak Brexit in response however are not amused... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBWN_54BICQ
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Some are saying here in the UK, that lone minuteman should be up for the Victoria Cross for repelling the French invasion with his 17th century musket. Some eurochums moaning about peak Brexit in response however are not amused... https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=YBWN_54BICQ
    No one here is surprised there are others on your.... intellectual level as you soar at a height close to that of freshly mowed blades of grass.

Now on to the many businesses you helped ruin because you don't understand how borders and international trade work. Like this one

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...-knees-217883/

Sure would be nice if those eurochums who all voted for Brexit would stop moaning about how Brexit is now ruining their livelihoods.
    Last edited by shimerra; 2021-05-07 at 03:46 PM.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Muskets aren't artillery, but leaving all that aside, don't overthink it. Neither did I. It's good enough to debunk Dribs and that's good enough for me. Those Muskets had the range of modern pistols, so if you can't see water on this image, they must be flying navy or landbased ships. Either way, his shitpost should have been moderated, but as usual that's not happening...

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    No one here is surprised there are others on your.... intellectual level as you soar at a height close to that of freshly mowed blades of grass.

Now on to the many businesses you helped ruin because you don't understand how borders and international trade work. Like this one

https://www.thelondoneconomic.com/po...-knees-217883/

Sure would be nice if those eurochums who all voted for Brexit would stop moaning about how Brexit is now ruining their livelihoods.
    Zero sympathy for her, though. She wanted this, she got exactly what she voted for. Bit late for regrets, she made her bed, now she gets to lie in it. She thought she'd make a better future? Nah man, she didn't think. And that was only the first mistake of hers...
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

Zero sympathy for her, though. She wanted this, she got exactly what she voted for. Bit late for regrets, she made her bed, now she gets to lie in it. She thought she'd make a better future? Nah man, she didn't think. And that was only the first mistake of hers...
    Oh she got exactly what she deserved and it's nice to see people suffering the consequences of their own poor choices. But she serves the purpose in that it's another example of Brexit's abject failure that Dribbles will dance around. And in that we can all rejoice.
    “Logic: The art of thinking and reasoning in strict accordance with the limitations and incapacities of the human misunderstanding.”
    "Conservative, n: A statesman who is enamored of existing evils, as distinguished from the Liberal who wishes to replace them with others."
    Ambrose Bierce
    The Bird of Hermes Is My Name, Eating My Wings To Make Me Tame.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    If you have to aim that much up, you're not able to properly aim, and even if you were, wind drift would be practically impossible to predict, so you'd never hit anything
    And it's a randomly moving target; so one wouldn't expect good accuracy anyway.

Allegedly muskets can fire slightly more than 1 km; I don't know if that includes the particular weapon.

However, the basic idea was to project patriotism to win votes, as the last refuge of BoJo. Never under-estimate the gullibility of the voters.

Quote Originally Posted by Bojo523 View Post
    What a time to be a UK citizen !!
    Indeed. I mourn your losses.

--
    Looks like "dictatorship" is another word we need to teach you the meaning of. Along with "banned".

Illiterate as well as ignorant. Not a good look for you.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:38 PM.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

--
    Again, you have no fucking clue what communism means, what dictatorship means, and not surprisingly, you are pushing anti-semitic conspiracy theories.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-08 at 12:37 PM.

Don't let the 4chan kiddos rile you up. It's not worth the infraction. This dude doesn't care about the suffering of British people. He just wants to goad you into an infraction. He should be moderated, but alas... moderation on this forum is being its usual self.

10+ Year Old Account
    Don't let the 4chan kiddos rile you up. It's not worth the infraction. This dude doesn't care about the suffering of British people. He just wants to goad you into an infraction. He should be moderated, but alas... moderation on this forum is being its usual self.
    Most mods are US based, it's their sleeping time at the moment.

Two funny pictures illustrating the disconnect the UK has from the rest of the world:

Typical British press... Meanwhile, nobody else cares about what fantasy they tell their people.
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-05-08 at 01:48 PM.

Typical British press... Meanwhile, nobody else cares about what fantasy they tell their people.
    Hmm... I realized something.

It seems that the French launched this protest last week, just as the uk was going to the polls. Many claim that it was ideal timing for BoJo - but that coincidence seems too much. Not entirely a false flag operation; but still a stench of something fishy going on.

It seems that the French launched this protest last week, just as the uk was going to the polls. Many claim that it was ideal timing for BoJo - but that coincidence seems too much. Not entirely a false flag operation; but still a stench of something fishy going on.
    Well, they are fishermen, what do you expect? :P

10+ Year Old Account

Could very well be, it is a successful tactic to use. Creating an enemy is a great way to get people to vote a certain way. Considering large part of the UK public has been conditioned for years through the media with these fear of other tactics. Not sure how much people in London would care though, i would have figured the tory response to and being the cause of that big block fire would still be fresher on people minds there.

Also i do like the response from France, they simply threatened to shut their power off and block their docks. Something that realistically could do, all that for just some fishing grounds.
    “My philosophy is: It’s none of my business what people say of me and think of me. I am what I am and I do what I do. I expect nothing and accept everything. And it makes life so much easier.
    ― Anthony Hopkins

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Acidbaron View Post
    Could very well be, it is a successful tactic to use. Creating an enemy is a great way to get people to vote a certain way. Considering large part of the UK public has been conditioned for years through the media with these fear of other tactics. Not sure how much people in London would care though, i would have figured the tory response to and being the cause of that big block fire would still be fresher on people minds there.

Also i do like the response from France, they simply threatened to shut their power off and block their docks. Something that realistically could do, all that for just some fishing grounds.
    Really you support the illegal French response? Let's role reverse for 1 second. What would you say if the British government were threatening to turn the lights out in Germany and blockaded Hamburg?

Would that be acceptable?
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    Really you support the illegal French response? Let's role reverse for 1 second. What would you say if the British government were threatening to turn the lights out in Germany and blockaded Hamburg?

Would that be acceptable?
    Good luck.
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.