View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    15+ Year Old Account
    Is dribbles trying to paint Bojo black now?
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    That's just weak, when all else fails and you've lost the debate to try to steer the topic towards accusations of brexiteers being racist just because they want to take back control of their borders.

Tell you what, you go low I'll go high, of the 700 plus MEP's how is the ethnic diversity in their make up? Would you say its representative of the EU population? Compare that with the percentage mix and fairness of the UK parliament I dare you. Every EU country is represented by a commissioner, a picture of the commission follows, notice anything missing? Why do the EU parliament and commission, hundreds of governors across the EU, appear so Afrophobic?

If Brexit was about racism then it removed the UK from the governance of supposedly superior white europeans at the top of the EU political tree and began treating all the people of the world equal, blind of colour prejudice, in the absolute. A more inclusive multicultural society outside of the UK in Europe you will not find. It is a model of harmony for the rest of the continent.

That's a major brexit benefit right there and thank you for shining a light on it, got any more for me? Im sure in every paragraph you type at least one can be found...

What on earth are you on about? The people in the picture are indigenous to the European countries thyey're representing. Be it from east, south, west or northern european countries.

Taking back control of borders, was just as much about keeping "them eastern europeans out" they're represented in that photograph.

Something tells me that you've gotten european geography horribly wrong. The far majority of european countries are not melting pots like the US.

You need to try harder, to point out the benefits mate.

Quote Originally Posted by Divcon519 View Post
    How did i do? Did i accurately summarised the situation?
    Not really. I'd give that poor performance an "F".

That's just weak, when all else fails and you've lost the debate to try to steer the topic towards accusations of brexiteers being racist just because they want to take back control of their borders.

Tell you what, you go low I'll go high, of the 700 plus MEP's how is the ethnic diversity in their make up? Would you say its representative of the EU population? Compare that with the percentage mix and fairness of the UK parliament I dare you. Every EU country is represented by a commissioner, a picture of the commission follows, notice anything missing? Why do the EU parliament and commission, hundreds of governors across the EU, appear so Afrophobic?

If Brexit was about racism then it removed the UK from the governance of supposedly superior white europeans at the top of the EU political tree and began treating all the people of the world equal, blind of colour prejudice, in the absolute. A more inclusive multicultural society outside of the UK in Europe you will not find. It is a model of harmony for the rest of the continent.

That's a major brexit benefit right there and thank you for shining a light on it, got any more for me? Im sure in every paragraph you type at least one can be found...

You on drugs, mate? Africa is not in the EU. I get it, as a racist you don't understand how diversity works. You assume it equals "putting every race on the planet in the pool", but really you should try to make an effort to understand these simple concepts.

I should think the UK is the most multicultural country in Europe, since the British Empire spanned the planet and gave every colony citizenship rights before it crumbled and collapsed down to little England dreaming of glory past.

Oh, sorry... I meant the United Kingdom, I made the mistake to anticipate the future and just assumed the UK's days are counted pretty much. Sorry, you'll be the mighty, mighty UK for a bit longer. First Scotland, then NI, then Wales. And then you'll be the little England that you were meant to be. Nobody else to boss you around.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    You on drugs, mate? Africa is not in the EU. I get it, as a racist you don't understand how diversity works. You assume it equals "putting every race on the planet in the pool", but really you should try to make an effort to understand these simple concepts.

I should think the UK is the most multicultural country in Europe, since the British Empire spanned the planet and gave every colony citizenship rights before it crumbled and collapsed down to little England dreaming of glory past.

Oh, sorry... I meant the United Kingdom, I made the mistake to anticipate the future and just assumed the UK's days are counted pretty much. Sorry, you'll be the mighty, mighty UK for a bit longer. First Scotland, then NI, then Wales. And then you'll be the little England that you were meant to be. Nobody else to boss you around.
    Listen blue eyes, there are 10's of millions of people in the EU of African descent, why are none represented in the upper echelons of EU governance?

Don't condone such discrimination, it really is a bad look in the 21st C.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Ahh.

You'd probably be "one of those" teachers that gave out A grades to the students you like instead of how well they actually perform.

Creates a weak society.

Merit first

- - - Updated - - -

You are correct.

Probably the only thing I agree with you on.

The United Kingdom is probably has the most diverse population in the entire World, not just the EU.

London alone is now no longer white person majority, last time i researched i think i recall 46% of London population is white, the rest is basically made up from almost every other nation on the entire planet.

PS - The United Kingdom contributes over £80 billion to the Scottish economy, a net gain for Scotland of over £15 billion.

I hope the EU is prepared to prop Scotland up in the same way.

I'm sure you'll be happy for your taxes to increase for this cause
    Haha you're here again? What on earth do you hope to achieve, other than making as many pathetic burner accounts on mmo-c as possible?

Your odd behaviour does nothing for your arguments.

- - - Updated - - -

Listen blue eyes, there are 10's of millions of people in the EU of African descent, why are none represented in the upper echelons of EU governance?

Listen up chav, the picture includes etnicities of all the EU member states, men and women. You're either projecting hard or outright trolling, when you think that a picture defines if the EU is racist or not.

To make your statement even more stupid, Magrethe Vestager (woman in the fron center, camo like dress), is from a party (Danish Social Liberal Party) that is for complete open borders for immigrants. Her party is the worst nightmare for xenophobes like you.

So in regards to diversity, yes different european nationalities are represented, as is both genders.
    Last edited by Crispin; 2021-05-12 at 09:42 AM.

--
    Dribbles opinion can barely be seen as "left wing", the issue is your lying and trolling, not your political views.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:28 AM.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Listen up chav, the picture includes etnicities of all the EU member states, men and women. You're either projecting hard or outright trolling, when you think that a picture defines if the EU is racist or not.

To make your statement even more stupid, Magrethe Vestager (woman in the fron center, camo like dress), is from a party (Danish Social Liberal Party) that is for complete open borders for immigrants. Her party is the worst nightmare for xenophobes like you.

So in regards to diversity, yes different european nationalities are represented, as is both genders.
    Ok blondie, there are 10's of millions of muslim EU citizens, 10% ish of the EU population at a guess? How many Muslim MEP's out of the 700 odd are there to represent them. There ought to be a few dozen at least no? Does the EU even have 1?

Eurochums calling Brexit Britain racist is laughable.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

15+ Year Old Account
    --
    I already did a number of times but you ignored the posts so @Crispin just ignore his trolling he doesn't stand behind his words at all, it's just pathetic, and considering we also have dribbles, is quite the achievement.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-05-12 at 11:28 AM.
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

15+ Year Old Account
    Ok blondie, there are 10's of millions of muslim EU citizens, 10% ish of the EU population at a guess? How many Muslim MEP's out of the 700 odd are there to represent them. There ought to be a few dozen at least no? Does the EU even have 1?

Eurochums calling Brexit Britain racist is laughable.
    So you want to bring religion into politics, or is your racist mind of the belief that Muslims somehow want something different for their country just because they are Muslims?

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Black_...rican_ancestry

Because they comprise about 2% of the population? Do you even math?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mayhem View Post
    So you want to bring religion into politics, or is your racist mind of the belief that Muslims somehow want something different for their country just because they are Muslims?
    No it is nothing to do with religion, I'm highlighting how you ignore how ethnically cleansed the EU parliament and commission appears to be and yet the first insult levelled at brexiteers are they are racist for having wanted to leave the EU.

Black MEPs: Why no non-white EU commissioners? The lack of ethnic diversity in the EU institutions is shameful.

https://euobserver.com/opinion/148603

Good article.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post

Because they comprise about 2% of the population? Do you even math?
    It's easier to pull statistics out the arse and present it as facts, that's what he does you know.

No it is nothing to do with religion, I'm highlighting how you ignore how ethnically cleansed the EU parliament and commission appears to be and yet the first insult levelled at brexiteers are they are racist for having wanted to leave the EU.

Black MEPs: Why no non-white EU commissioners? The lack of ethnic diversity in the EU institutions is shameful.

Good article.
    Say what you guys want, Dribbles does have a point, you guys are always labeling the Brexit people as racists or anyone that disagrees with you, when he turns your own tactics against you, you're all lost at sea.

it has been kinda hilarious watching the last few pages, you guys have been on the receiving end of a rather spectacular hook, line and sinker.

You know your getting mass-reported Dribbles, this won't, can not be allowed lol.
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-05-12 at 10:52 AM.

Good article.
    Good as in how, you projecting?

The majority of EU countries are not as ethnic diverse as the US or the UK, therefore it's obvious that they wont very much represented in neither the parliment or commision.

In the European Union as of 2019, there is a record of approximately 9.6 million people of Sub Saharan African or Afro-Caribbean descent, comprising around 2% of the total population, with over half located in France. The countries with the largest African population in the EU are:
    from 'your' article

Only three percent of MEPs are people of colour; there is not a single commissioner of colour and there never has been.
    - - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    Say what you guys want, Dribbles does have a point, you guys are always labeling the Brexit people as racists or anyone that disagrees with you, when he turns your own tactics against you, you're all lost at sea.

it has been kinda hilarious watching the last few pages, you guys have been on the receiving end of a rather spectacular hook, line and sinker.

You know your getting mass-reported Dribbles, this won't, cant not be allowed lol.
    That's because you're allergic to facts.

Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    Good as in how, you projecting?

That's because you're allergic to facts.
    You guys always referring to people who don't agree with you as racists is somehow a fact.

What are you talking about?

10+ Year Old Account
    You guys always referring to people who don't agree with you as racists is somehow a fact.

According to what Crispin linked, 2% of the EU population is black, while 3% of EU parliament is black. That's an over representation of blacks by ~50%

15+ Year Old Account

No, try reading posts, just for fun, it might help you understand what people actually write instead of you projecting whatever you think resembles a witty response.

See, dribbles does his thing, he asks something useless, presents a link with the answer in it which he apparently didn't read, talk about something entirely different all of a sudden because why the fuck not, and then struts away like a winner despite having nothing but shit in his pants.

Quote Originally Posted by Temp name View Post
    According to what Crispin linked, 2% of the EU population is black, while 3% of EU parliament is black. That's an over representation of blacks by ~50%
    What has that got to do with what I said, I am talking about people on this forum constantly labeling people who voted for Brexit as racist.

7+ Year Old Account

You know your getting mass-reported Dribbles, this won't, can not be allowed lol.
    Well I hope I'm not cleansed, if you can't have a discussion on a discussion forum what's the point? Politics is bound to get a little heated at times with people of opposing views. As a moderate brexiteer I've always tried to remain objective and civil as an example to the other side on how to behave.

Sometimes it works, others not so much.