View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    At the end of the day, i really think most of this conversation here is pointless, maybe one of two people are looking for an honest debate, but the rest are not.

I should not have bothered commenting in this thread, like a friend of mine said, its best to stay out this thread, if you comment your only going to get attacked etc etc. He was right.

Thanks for the convo, i am out.
    We could always discuss actual EU policies, governance or challenges, and not some irrational fears about a potential dystopian future made up by the mirror and BoJo's small mind?
    What are your reasons to vote leave, and how has Brexit improved that. And if you go for the sovereignty bit or trade, or freedom, be specific.

I have thought about what you have said, I had read months and months of your pro-EU propaganda for years now, it's nothing new, its the same anti-UK rhetoric i have heard on these forums on a daily basis.

You're showing a hell of a lot of arrogance there, the EU is not the beginning or the end-all of civilization.

The fact of the point is you need to accept that the uk voted in a particular way, I am happy with the referendum result and and don't give two shits about your constant bitching and whine.

I love my country, DEAL WITH IT, and it's got nothing to do with the Empire or racism bla bla. Jesus the nerve of you is staggering.

you just dont fucking listen do you.
    It's not "pro-EU propaganda". It's legal fact. This is you ignoring reality. Have it your way, destroy your Union. But this is exactly what's happening. I'm explaining shit to you, and you are dismissing it as propaganda and lies. And this is why having a conversation with people like you is useless. Because you BELIEVE. You are a zealot and rationale doesn't come into play for you. You picked a side like other people picked a football club. And you'll defend your decision to the death. Even if God himself came down and told you "Listen son, you're wrong." and gave you all the proof available in the universe, you would say "You know what God, I never believed in you as much as I believed in THE BRITISH EMPIRE! So fuck off..."

And this is why we typically don't engage in serious discussions with you to the extent that I just did. And this was the last time I am actually going to invest that much time into any of you lot. I tried, one last time.

All that's left for me to do now is take the piss out of your posts and simply... debunk any bullshit you say so that other people see what Brexiteers actually are: Clowns. Caricatures. Deluded people that need to be ignored and shoved into the same corner those strange people shoving trolleys muttering to themselves belong in. Crazy people. People that should not have more influence than the decision what they're going to eat for lunch that day.
    Last edited by Slant; 2021-05-12 at 07:35 PM.
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!
    PSA: Being a volunteer is no excuse to make a shite job of it.

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    It's not "pro-EU propaganda". It's legal fact. This is you ignoring reality. Have it your way, destroy your Union. But this is exactly what's happening. I'm explaining shit to you, and you are dismissing it as propaganda and lies. And this is why having a conversation with people like you is useless. Because you BELIEVE. You are a zealot and rationale doesn't come into play for you. You picked a side like other people picked a football club. And you'll defend your decision to the death. Even if God himself came down and told you "Listen son, you're wrong." and gave you all the proof available in the universe, you would say "You know what God, I never believed in you as much as I believed in THE BRITISH EMPIRE! So fuck off..."

And this is why we typically don't engage in serious discussions with you to the extent that I just did. And this was the last time I am actually going to invest that much time into any of you lot. I tried, one last time.

All that's left for me to do now is take the piss out of your posts and simply... debunk any bullshit you say so that other people see what Brexiteers actually are: Clowns. Caricatures. Deluded people that need to be ignored and shoved into the same corner those strange people shoving trolleys muttering to themselves belong in. Crazy people. People that should not have more influence than the decision what they're going to eat for lunch that day.
    I am not ignoring reality, you're ignoring the fact that people have their own opinions and you just don't like it.

Your arrogant and having a condescending tone to when you don't get your own way.

It's time you actually listened to people and stop trying to force your own opinion on other people, put your own god damn frail narcissistic ego to one side, you might learn something about people.

I can’t recall anyone saying ‘goodbye’ this many times, and not leave.

You’re mistaking dismay at a decision based on misinformation and xenophobia, with ‘bashing the UK’

I am not ignoring reality, you're ignoring the fact that people have their own opinions and you just don't like it.

Your arrogant and having a condescending tone to when you don't get your own way.

It's time you actually listened to people and stop trying to force your own opinion on other people, put your own god damn frail narcissistic ego to one side, you might learn something about people.
    Your emotional, unfounded opinion is not worth as much as facts. Find a ukip memorial forum if you want a friendly echo chamber. But their leaders have fled like cowardly rabbits once it was time to get on with it. Get used to it, and fare thee well.

I don't know why you're upset. You won. You're on your way to dismantling the Union. Congrats, I guess?
    Users with <20 posts and ignored shitposters are automatically invisible. Find out how to do that here and help clean up MMO-OT!

you just dont fucking listen do you.
    Fucking hell, my irony detector just melted.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    Fucking hell, my irony detector just melted.
    How do you say syntax error in russian?

Quote Originally Posted by Demolitia View Post
    Your emotional, unfounded opinion is not worth as much as facts. Find a ukip memorial forum if you want a friendly echo chamber. But their leaders have fled like cowardly rabbits once it was time to get on with it. Get used to it, and fare thee well.
    Man, compared to the ukip leaders Rabbits are fucking badasses.

Quote Originally Posted by Skulltaker View Post
    Man, compared to the ukip leaders Rabbits are fucking badasses.
    What's with Farage lately? Last I heard he was making another critical-but not-constructive party but somehow ended up in a dark oblivion?
    Is he a german citizen now?

What's with Farage lately? Last I heard he was making another critical-but not-constructive party but somehow ended up in a dark oblivion?
    I think he was starting an anti-lockdown party, and then Johnson announced the phase-out of lockdowns a couple of months later. Probably looking for a gig touring the right-wing media.

Likely waiting for Andrew Neill's far-right news channel to come out in a few months and be a "contributor" to that.

I think he was last seen wandering towards badger's home muttering something about weasels taking over Toad Hall.

Quote Originally Posted by Dhrizzle View Post
    I think he was last seen wandering towards badger's home muttering something about weasels taking over Toad Hall.
    The irony of how he found a niche to get himself elected in the EP and keep his sit for over a decade without actually acting on anything he preached, and then others acting on it and making him irrelevant, is just delightful.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/art...ticle-masthead

Now Brexit cheerleading Wetherspoon boss Tim Martin calls for more EU migration to help bars and restaurants cope with staffing crisis - as business leader says British workers are happy 'sitting on furlough getting 80% pay'
    Yo Dribbelinho... I just quoted your holy bible, so it must be true. The UK is doing a 180°.

Are you asking for us to help you now, too?

I'm dying in laughter here...

Quote Originally Posted by Butler to Baby Sloths View Post
    I think he was starting an anti-lockdown party, and then Johnson announced the phase-out of lockdowns a couple of months later. Probably looking for a gig touring the right-wing media.
    he was doing a US speaking tour and people kept booking tickets (free) and not turning up.

15+ Year Old Account
    and in the newest episode of "we fucking told you":

David Frost 2021:
    "We enforce EU law in Northern Ireland as required. We take no lectures on whether we are implementing the protocol — we are.

But because we are operating under the EU’s legal framework we have very limited discretion to operate the rules in a way which makes sense on the ground in Northern Ireland."

"The EU needs a new playbook for dealing with neighbours, one that involves pragmatic solutions between friends, not the imposition of one side’s rules on the other and legal purism."

https://www.ft.com/content/eb35a108-...1-5e1df0e2c64a

David Frost 2020:
    “We are not going to be a client state. We are not going to compromise on the fundamentals of having control over our own laws.

We are not going to accept level playing field provisions that lock us into the way the EU do things; we are not going to accept provisions that give them control over our money or the way we can organise things here in the UK and that should not be controversial – that’s what being an independent country is about, that’s what the British people voted for and that’s what will happen at the end of the year, come what may.”
    Quote Originally Posted by ash
    So, look um, I'm not a grief counselor, but if it's any consolation, I have had to kill and bury loved ones before. A bunch of times actually.
    Quote Originally Posted by PC2 View Post
    I never said I was knowledge-able and I wouldn't even care if I was the least knowledge-able person and the biggest dumb-ass out of all 7.8 billion people on the planet.

Ok, fess up. Which one of y'all goofballs told Politico this?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...rket-1.4588422

EU sources emphatically denied a report that the possibility of checks between Ireland and the rest of the EU had been privately discussed if Britain persisted in not implementing the checks needed to protect the Single Market.

A report in Brussels-based outlet Politico Europe said that an “emergency plan” was being discussed by EU officials and diplomats to introduce checks on goods from Ireland to the rest of the Single Market.

An Irish government source dismissed the report as “not true at all” while it was dismissed by an EU official as a “load of s***e”.
    This sounds like one of Dribble's bad ideas... one of you must have spread this for fun. Own up... :P

Quote Originally Posted by Slant View Post
    Ok, fess up. Which one of y'all goofballs told Politico this?

https://www.irishtimes.com/news/poli...rket-1.4588422

This sounds like one of Dribble's bad ideas... one of you must have spread this for fun. Own up... :P
    The EU is lying! Obviously it has been "privately discussed" (among Tories in London).

Quote Originally Posted by Noradin View Post
    The EU is lying! Obviously it has been "privately discussed" (among Tories in London).
    I suspect you may be right...