View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Santti View Post
    This reads like someone who is in peak denial. Holy shit. I don't think you are even trying to fool anyone, anymore. You are just in denial. This is you coping.

You are the poster boy of "I reject your reality, and substitute my own".
    Dribbles doesn't even live in the UK by the way. He's Australian. He has....issues.

7+ Year Old Account
    This reads like someone who is in peak denial. Holy shit. I don't think you are even trying to fool anyone, anymore. You are just in denial. This is you coping.

No denial here. From my first post on mmoc some 7 years ago with what then must have seemed like a fringe opinion, it is now mainstream and quite representative of the majority of the UK.

I share many similarities with the great man Nigel Farage who now has a primetime slot on national UK TV every Mon-Thurs at 7pm BST. You don't get this by holding minority opinions.

https://www.gbnews.uk/shows/farage

He's on in couple of hours eurochums, you should all watch him and educate yourselves. I believe his show is even being shown in the EU commission such are his enlightened points of view and thinking missed across all of Europe.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    No denial here. From my first post on mmoc some 7 years ago with what then must have seemed like a fringe opinion, it is now mainstream and quite representative of the majority of the UK.

I share many similarities with the great man Nigel Farage who now has a primetime slot on national UK TV every Mon-Thurs at 7pm BST. You don't get this by holding minority opinions.

He's on in couple of hours eurochums, you should all watch him and educate yourselves. I believe his show is even being shown in the EU commission such are his enlightened points of view and thinking missed across all of Europe.
    I truly, truly admire your dedication to this troll or insanity. Whichever it is.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Mihalik View Post
    Dribbles doesn't even live in the UK by the way. He's Australian. He has....issues.
    I see. So it's insanity, then. Being this super weird niche troll for years in here? No. This is actual insanity.
    Last edited by Santti; 2021-07-20 at 04:02 PM.
    Quote Originally Posted by SpaghettiMonk View Post
    And again, let’s presume equity in schools is achievable. Then why should a parent read to a child?

I don't think GB news is anywhere near the numbers to represent even the most imaginary reflection of majority opinion
    Formerly Howeller, lost my account.

I see. So it's insanity, then. Being this super weird niche troll for years in here? No. This is actual insanity.
    It's lines like these that make me think it's all really just a troll.

If it wasn't a troll, he would probably be institutionalized somewhere.

I like to think this is just a average morning in the alternate reality:

I saw a women smile at somebody on the street this morning! ...Also some kid's playing and laughing on the way to school! ...Must mean everybody is happy now, now we having lost the dead weight of the EU!

I'm so thankful that the average Joe on the street can now start to see!? ..What I have know all along! About how much things are just better! I couldn't be prouder of all we have achieved! Even the air seems fresher now! We are so blessed to be living in this post Brexit utopia!

Farewell our eurochums! We are going to try our luck with new trading partners on the the other side of the world.

No hard feelings!

xoxo

Herald of the Titans
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by ranzino View Post
    UK may bet on the chance they are to important to ignore and will get away with a breach; some fingers will be waggled but finally not much of a penalty.
    UK is a major economy still and trade deals with UK are a pretty good idea.
    Depends on how agressive EU goes. If they say "Us or Them" I wager far more of the world will go with the EU over the UK.
    - Lars

Quote Originally Posted by shimerra View Post
    In what psychotic deluded world was the Brexit vote overwhelming?
    It must be some really alternate reality since Corbyn is named a great leader.

They booked Farage because their ratings are in a freefall and they're getting desperate. Opening week they averaged 70,000 viewers, now they're struggling to break 30,000, losing over 10% viewership every week and taking 0.2% of total viewership in the 6pm - midnight timeslots.

https://metro.co.uk/2021/07/15/gb-ne...-sky-14935905/

So if we tuned in it would actually make a noticeable change to their viewership!

They can't even maintain ratings by preaching to the choir. Which, apparently, is 0.041% of the population. A massive majority!
    Last edited by Butler to Baby Sloths; 2021-07-20 at 07:49 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    He has said previously in this thread that he lived in the UK though..
    I would find it, but fuck if I'm looking through a couple thousand of his posts for it.

No wonder he's so much in favour of Brexit. British farmers have been screwed by the government giving Australia such a favourable deal.

https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1887457.html

Brexit might have been a mistake, says Vote Leave supremo Dominic Cummings
    Interesting interview

But, in an interview with BBC political editor Laura Kuenssberg, he said that anyone who claims to be certain whether the 2016 decision to quit the 27-nation bloc will turn out to be good for the UK would have to have “a screw loose”.
    You’ve got a screw loose Dribbles. Tough coming from your former hero huh?

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Crispin View Post
    https://www.independent.co.uk/news/u...-b1887457.html

Interesting interview

You’ve got a screw loose Dribbles. Tough coming from your former hero huh?
    Cummings the disgruntled ex employee of our Boris? He is just salty and flinging mud, Brexit Britain has moved on from him and he doesn't like it.

Quite brilliant in his prime he was a useful tool, I missed his BBC expose tonight though, clashed with Farage on the other side but having read that article I can agree with one fundamental thing he says in it:- "I think Brexit was a good thing" Too right as it turns out, don't we all.

No wait, there's two things. Regarding the supposed £350m a week nonsense he was asked if it was a “deliberate trap”, Cummings said:-"Yeah ...the point of using that really was to try and er, to try and drive the Remain campaign and the people running it crazy."

Worked too didn't it, even on here. Let's face it eurochums and remainers, you were played like a kipper by the Brexiteers. Nay a Ukipper.
    13/11/2022 Sir Keir Starmer. "Brexit is safe in my hands, Let me be really clear about Brexit. There is no case for going back into the EU and no case for going into the single market or customs union. Freedom of movement is over"

Cummings the disgruntled ex employee of our Boris? He is just salty and flinging mud, Brexit Britain has moved on from him and he doesn't like it.

Quite brilliant in his prime he was a useful tool, I missed his BBC expose tonight though, clashed with Farage on the other side but having read that article I can agree with one fundamental thing he says in it:- "I think Brexit was a good thing" Too right as it turns out, don't we all.

No wait, there's two things. Regarding the supposed £350m a week nonsense he was asked if it was a “deliberate trap”, Cummings said:-"Yeah ...the point of using that really was to try and er, to try and drive the Remain campaign and the people running it crazy."

Worked too didn't it, even on here. Let's face it eurochums and remainers, you were played like a kipper by the Brexiteers. Nay a Ukipper.
    Honestly - this level of commitment to a bit is impressive.

Quote Originally Posted by prwraith View Post
    Honestly - this level of commitment to a bit is impressive.
    Dribbles is even accepting that Mr Brexit is calling him an idiot for blindly believing in Brexit. Amazing.

Guys we did it. We found the single GBnews viewer.

The EU, unsurprisingly, tells the UK that they can't renegotiate the deal they signed up for just a few months ago. Apparently they don't think that being so stupid that you don't understand the implications of the international treaty you're putting your John Hancock on is a good enough excuse.

The incompetence of the Brexiteers is becoming plainer by the day. To everbody except those people who can see nothing, because they've got their head rammed up a unicorn's arse.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

7+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    But the UK demanded! I thought we had all the cards, the strongest position, and the EU could only "like it or lump it" on anything like this?!

This would suggest people like He Who Dribbles are just full of obvious shit, even in their own reality.
    Nothing that can't be fixed by the UK using article 16 of the EU agreed Northern Ireland protocol and making that unilateral declaration. So indeed we do hold all the cards. Easy peasy lemon squeezy...

Oh and the EU signed up to article 16, didn't they realise what they were signing up to?

Nothing that can't be fixed by the UK using article 16 of the EU agreed Northern Ireland protocol and making that unilateral declaration. So indeed we do hold all the cards. Easy peasy lemon squeezy...

Oh and the EU signed up to article 16, didn't they realise what they were signing up to?
    As people have said repeatedly. Go on, do it. Stop making stupid threats and just grow a pair of balls and do it. We'll sit back and watch the rest of the world look at their UK trade agreements and see its not worth the paper its written on.
    It ignores such insignificant forces as time, entropy, and death