View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    Talking about the lorry driver shortage I have to wonder

https://twitter.com/BestForBritain/s...11962055413762

How do 33% of people think a government that has not been in power in 11 years are partly or fully to blame for the shortage of drivers.
    Brexiteers, much like Trump supporters, are in a cult and will never admit that the thing they are devoted to is to blame for their problems and will instead blame everything except the actual cause of the problems for the problems.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Quote Originally Posted by UnifiedDivide View Post
    Ah, its sircaw. The focus on the lying bit, the formatting (and the Sky News comments, tbf) make it too obvious.

But yeah, even The Sun has the front page today saying "90% of garages" are out in big bold letters, atm.
    i don't make alts and have stuck with this same account for years, sorry but its not obvious regardless how much you think or want it to be.

To the surprise of nobody with a functioning brain, EU drivers are NOT going to be falling over themselves to come and assist the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...l-crisis-union

I particularly love the quote from the union representative:

Quote Originally Posted by Edwin Atema
    The EU workers we speak to will not go to the UK for a short-term visa to help the UK out of the shit they created themselves
    The Brexit leopard eating faces again. No doubt dribbles will be along shortly to explain why this is all a good thing, and totally not caused by Brexit at all.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

lol the army on standby. People forget how small the army is (and shit it is). You could put the whole army (including generals) on HGV driving duties and you would still be short HGV drivers and now not have an army.

Another fun day on normal island.

Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    To the surprise of nobody with a functioning brain, EU drivers are NOT going to be falling over themselves to come and assist the UK.

https://www.theguardian.com/business...l-crisis-union

I particularly love the quote from the union representative:

The Brexit leopard eating faces again. No doubt dribbles will be along shortly to explain why this is all a good thing, and totally not caused by Brexit at all.
    Can I pretend to be Dribbles?

''Its a win! No more EU legalisation! yada yada yada something Sun or Daily Mail ''Related'' yada yada yada *misinterprents data from articles* yada yada yada Its EU's fault, happy we left, yada yada yada, I have not seen any issues on the petrol stations or my local tesco yada yada yada *Blames EU anyway* yada yada, we win again, Eurochums!''

How did I do?

10+ Year Old Account
    Amusing how that account bailed and you make an appearance, though
    All the burner accounts posts vanished, too.

I swear that Brexiteers are caught in some sort of Sunken Costs fallacy to avoid admitting that it's a massive failure and basically made the UK irrelevant. For all that some boast about that new US/UK/AUS sub pact, which country do you think is actually going to be providing most of the expertise to the Australians?

It's not going to be the Royal Navy because the Royal Navy is a shadow of its former self. It has less than 100 ships in its Navy. The INDIAN Navy is larger than the Royal Navy these days with over 150 ships counting anciliary craft. The Royal Navy is at 75 ships.

The US Navy, meanwhile, has 490 ships between the active and reserve fleets with 90 more ships either being planned or under construction.
    Last edited by Zaydin; 2021-09-28 at 09:45 AM.
    "If you are ever asking yourself 'Is Trump lying or is he stupid?', the answer is most likely C: All of the Above" - Seth Meyers

Amusing how that account bailed and you make an appearance, though
    maybe to you it is, i still read these forums from time to time, put your daft conspiracy theory to bed, like i said i don't make alts, never have never will.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Zaydin View Post
    All the burner accounts posts vanished, too.
    That happens when mods find burners

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Who could possibly have predicted any of this?? Gaaaasp

This would be funny if it weren't so sad...

Quote Originally Posted by Chelly View Post
    Who could possibly have predicted any of this?? Gaaaasp
    It's delightful how almost every Brexit promise appears to have been a lie.

Yeah, but we err... get to go full imperial if we want? And stamps on pint glasses! All the important shit.

Nothing but benefits, you guys are totally just leftist remoaners, pfft.
    Yeah, but the UK got blue passports! GREAT VICTORY!

Quote Originally Posted by Edge- View Post
    Yeah, but the UK got blue passports! GREAT VICTORY!
    Made by a French company. In Poland.

The sentient insects looking back on this period of human history will find all this hilarious, I'm sure.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Made by a French company. In Poland.
    ...a French-Dutch company, to boot.

https://www.dw.com/en/post-brexit-uk...and/a-52477263

Man, it keeps getting better.

The sentient insects looking back on this period of human history will find all this hilarious, I'm sure.
    Indeed, it's truly fascinating to see the cradle of the modern democracy that decided to shoot himself in the foot with a bazooka and was proud of dampening himself. It's one of the dumbest political decisions I have ever seen.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Can I pretend to be Dribbles?

''Its a win! No more EU legalisation! yada yada yada something Sun or Daily Mail ''Related'' yada yada yada *misinterprents data from articles* yada yada yada Its EU's fault, happy we left, yada yada yada, I have not seen any issues on the petrol stations or my local tesco yada yada yada *Blames EU anyway* yada yada, we win again, Eurochums!''

How did I do?
    Pretty much spot on! Apart from the fact he keeps mentioning he shop's at Waitrose... I'm pretty sure his online persona wouldn't slum it by going to Tesco's

Waitrose most expensive UK supermarket

Yeah, but we err... get to go full imperial if we want? And stamps on pint glasses! All the important shit.

Nothing but benefits, you guys are totally just leftist remoaners, pfft.

- - - Updated - - -

You should stop reading it, given you've "quit" the forum a handful of times. Why prolong the suffering?

It wasn't a conspiracy theory lol It was an observation that I found amusing.
    like i said, you were wrong, spread your bullshit Observation elsewhere.

No posts since July. A dupe gets banned, and this user returns. Right, just a mere coincidence.

Quote Originally Posted by Kallisto View Post
    No posts since July. A dupe gets banned, and this user returns. Right, just a mere coincidence.
    Jc you people are fucking unbelievable lol.

I don't do alts, end of story but yer carry on with your clutching bullshit.

who ever the alt is i hope he keeps on doing it, he clearly is in your heads lol
    Last edited by sircaw; 2021-09-28 at 10:25 PM.

15+ Year Old Account
    Brexit events are funny yet sad, like a puppy stumbling down a long staircase.

Wonder how bad its gonna be until it gets better, how far till V for Vendetta becomes reality.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    who ever the alt is i hope he keeps on doing it, he clearly is in your heads lol
    Just like they're in yours from the sound of things.