View Poll Results: 10 days left, what'll it be?

Voters
92. This poll is closed
  • Hard Brexit (crash out)

45 48.91%
  • No Brexit (Remain by revoking A50)

24 26.09%
  • Withdrawal Agreement (after a new session is called)

0 0%
  • Extension + Withdrawal Agreement

3 3.26%
  • Extension + Crashout

9 9.78%
  • Extension + Remain

11 11.96%
    Quote Originally Posted by Huehuecoyotl View Post
    You and your "getting to them" again, eh? That's projection, in case you were wondering.

If you and your pet burner want to delude yourself about reality, then feel free. The rest of us will carry on recognising all the negative impacts of Brexit, while you continue to pretend that there are tons of positives, even if you can't actually tell any of us what they are.

In the meantime, only 18% of the country think Brexit is going well. And we haven't fully left yet. Fewer and fewer people think like you do. How low will that number need to go before you join the ranks of people who's eyes are open? Will you be the last disciple standing?
    Stop crying and moaning as per usual trying to over exaggerate things, granted i have had some issues with petrol stations, empty pumps and closed petrol stations around but i just watched the news, the petrol board of UK says its 1 in 5 petrol stations that don't have fuel and petrol supply at pumps should be back to normal in a week or so.

As for food, i have seen a couple of things missing from my local Tescos but not the chicken little sky is falling like your trying to make it.

Stop trying to make it sound like Armaggedon has fallen haha.

As for the Burner account good on him, its people like you with your constant bulling and general nastiness that drives people away.

Quote Originally Posted by BSBSBSBBC View Post
    proving them wrong
    We provide evidence, articles, facts. You provide personal anecdotes (the veracity of which is questionable) while bemoaning that The Times is "left wing" and "fake news".

All this proves is that as well as ignoring reality in a general sense, you can ignore it on a low level basis as well.

And if you want to provide a bit more veracity for your stories; give us a general postcode for where you live in the UK (just first 3 digits will do). Then we can see if there are any stories for that area about fuel shortages or problems with deliveries. Maybe you genuinely do live in an area that has avoided these problems, somehow. Otherwise we have to assume that you're lying; because your story doesn't match up the reality of our own lives, the reports in the press and on the news, and details coming out across Social Media.

Either you're a lying ban-evading alt, or all those other sources of information are tainted in the same way. Occams Razor gives us a clue as to which it's likely to be.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Quote Originally Posted by George Carlin
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    Quote Originally Posted by Douglas Adams
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

Quote Originally Posted by sircaw View Post
    try and discredit you or your opinion.
    We don't need to discredit your opinions, they do that on their own. As do you, with the way you react when your opinions are held up to the light. We can't force you to accept reality, but we can laugh at you when you don't.
    When challenging a Kzin, a simple scream of rage is sufficient. You scream and you leap.
    Think of how stupid the average person is, and realize half of them are stupider than that.
    It is a well-known fact that those people who must want to rule people are, ipso facto, those least suited to do it... anyone who is capable of getting themselves made President should on no account be allowed to do the job.

We provide evidence, articles, facts. You provide personal anecdotes (the veracity of which is questionable) while bemoaning that The Times is "left wing" and "fake news".

All this proves is that as well as ignoring reality in a general sense, you can ignore it on a low level basis as well.

And if you want to provide a bit more veracity for your stories; give us a general postcode for where you live in the UK (just first 3 digits will do). Then we can see if there are any stories for that area about fuel shortages or problems with deliveries. Maybe you genuinely do live in an area that has avoided these problems, somehow. Otherwise we have to assume that you're lying; because your story doesn't match up the reality of our own lives, the reports in the press and on the news, and details coming out across Social Media.

Either you're a lying ban-evading alt, or all those other sources of information are tainted in the same way. Occams Razor gives us a clue as to which it's likely to be.
    People are not lying they are just are not trying to make it out like it's Beruit in the 1970's like you are.

Everything is extreme with you, it's like you are constantly trying to paint a total negative no matter even if there is a slight positive. Your take on things is always skewed to see the cup half empty.

I lived in Africa, in Zimbabwe for 10 years of my life, i know what unrest is, no food, no fuel etc etc, the picture your trying to paint all the time of the UK falling in to complete ruin is utter bullshit.

You would be better of having a look at yourself and your reasoning, and stop being overall pessimistic at every turn.
    -snip-
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-10-04 at 04:02 PM. Reason: Typos

Quote Originally Posted by dribbles View Post
    Oh you poor thing, how on earth do you cope? Couldn't you move closer to one?
    I live in the real world, I suggest you try doing the same once in awhile.
    Last edited by Rozz; 2021-10-04 at 03:51 PM.

10+ Year Old Account
    People are not lying they are just are not trying to make it out like it's Beruit in the 1970's like you are.

Everything is extreme with you, it's like you are constantly trying to paint a total negative no matter even if there is a slight positive. Your take on things is always skewed to see the cup half empty.

I lived in Africa, in Zimbabwe for 10 years of my life, i know what unrest is, no food, no fuel etc etc, the picture your trying to paint all the time of the UK falling in to complete ruin is utter bullshit.

You would be better of having a look at yourself and your reasoning, and stop being overall pessimistic at every turn.
    Well shit, I can already see inflationary pressures that are going to make the next 12 months difficult for me, because my salary is not even close to keeping up with that. Thankfully I don't drive, but I do find it both hilarious and concerning that petrol has increased in price so much, and yet the station around the corner is enforcing a £35 limit on transactions when they do have anything in - £35 which will buy you vanishingly less fuel every day.

"It's not as bad as Zimbabwe" is not a fucking achievement for what's meant to be a first world democracy.

Quote Originally Posted by Jessicka View Post
    Well shit, I can already see inflationary pressures that are going to make the next 12 months difficult for me, because my salary is not even close to keeping up with that. Thankfully I don't drive, but I do find it both hilarious and concerning that petrol has increased in price so much, and yet the station around the corner is enforcing a £35 limit on transactions when they do have anything in - £35 which will buy you vanishingly less fuel every day.

"It's not as bad as Zimbabwe" is not a fucking achievement for what's meant to be a first world democracy.
    No but according to some people on this forum is worse, far far worse and that is the point i am making.

No but according to some people on this forum is worse, far far worse and that is the point i am making.
    Funny that! All I see is people saying everything is fine when it quite clearly isn't! ...then comparing the UK to a country ruined by fucking Robert Mugabe!

Good job in reducing what little credibility you had in this thread to zero, but do keep going it isn't exactly hard to debunk this nonsense!

Quote Originally Posted by Iliena View Post
    Funny that! All I see is people saying everything is fine when it quite clearly isn't! ...then comparing the UK to a country ruined by fucking Robert Mugabe!

Good job in reducing what little credibility you had in this thread to zero, but do keep going it isn't exactly hard to debunk this nonsense!
    you're being ridiculous, but that is the par for people like you on this forum.

Credibility, Stuff you and the horse you rode in, why would i want to be seen as credible in your eyes, you people, "Extreme left nutta's " are the worst of what this forum has to offer.

Credibility, Stuff you and the horse you rode in, why would i want to be seen as credible in your eyes, you people, "Extreme left nutta's " are the worst of what this forum has to offer.
    That last bit is pure projection.

10+ Year Old Account
    I mean, it is a pain in the arse that I have to shop around and shop more frequently to get what I need.

It’s a pain in the arse that it costs more and takes more time others may not have in doing so.

It’s a pain in the arse that part of the reason I bought a second bike was because I couldn’t reliably get hold of spares for my road bike.

It’s a pain in the arse I’m going to have to pay more NI and more Council Tax.

It’s a pain in the arse that my gas will cost more from December.

If I paid for petrol it’d be another pain in the arse.

There are probably more pains to come, as well the government warn me.

This is death by a thousand cuts stuff. You can’t isolate individual issues and say it’s “not that bad” to deny others’ experience. I’m glad I don’t have kids or rely on universal income, because that would only make things much worse.

No, nobody on this forum is suggesting that it's worse. That's you arguing in bad faith, as usual.

We're pointing out that petrol is in short supply. That goods aren't getting to the supermarkets reducing availability and choice. You've then chosen to exaggerate that so that you can then pretend that we're all overreacting.

Once again, you are lying and posting in bad faith. Which is pretty much all you can do. I'd suggest we argue on the facts of the matter, and I'd be delighted to do so, but you won't do that. You'll throw your toys out of the pram again, claim we're attacking you and storm off vowing to "never come back again". Again.

You and the burner are two peas in a pod; I can understand why someone would think you were the same person. But sharing a delusion doesn't make you any more right than if it was one that was uniquely your own.

So feel free to debate the facts, if you can. But if you need to put words in the mouths of your opponents to do that, it's pretty clear you can't. Logical debate is unarmed combat for you.

I'm sorry I forgot you are the real victim here!

I've never been called a leftwing nutter before, I shall wear it like a badge of honour!

I'm sorry I forgot you are the real victim here!

I've never been called a leftwing nutter before, I shall wear it like a badge of honour!
    you should it suits you.

No, nobody on this forum is suggesting that it's worse. That's you arguing in bad faith, as usual.

We're pointing out that petrol is in short supply. That goods aren't getting to the supermarkets reducing availability and choice. You've then chosen to exaggerate that so that you can then pretend that we're all overreacting.

Once again, you are lying and posting in bad faith. Which is pretty much all you can do. I'd suggest we argue on the facts of the matter, and I'd be delighted to do so, but you won't do that. You'll throw your toys out of the pram again, claim we're attacking you and storm off vowing to "never come back again". Again.

You and the burner are two peas in a pod; I can understand why someone would think you were the same person. But sharing a delusion doesn't make you any more right than if it was one that was uniquely your own.

So feel free to debate the facts, if you can. But if you need to put words in the mouths of your opponents to do that, it's pretty clear you can't. Logical debate is unarmed combat for you.
    You should of thought about that long time ago before you started calling people cunts and nazis, Logical debate hah, the nerve of you haha

10+ Year Old Account
    That the UK is short of drivers delivering fuel, rather than fuel itself, is a distinction without any practical meaning to people trying to get fuel out of pumps that have none to give them.

It's not an issue with any quick and easy solution either way.

you should it suits you.
    Done! I'm not mean spirited like "you" people, so I do hope the shop you get your clown shoes from isn't affected by the supply issues.
    Wealth inequality is here to stay, sometimes it's just how lifes cookie crumbles and all of society is better off for it.
    But from what I can see it is quite probable Æthelstan was the first Brexiteer, likely the Farage of his age seeing off the European continentals in the very first successful Brexit.

Done! I'm not mean spirited like "you" people, so I do hope the shop you get your clown shoes from isn't affected by the supply issues.[/QUYes]
    Just make sure your honest and sincere in the future and don't blame everything on Brexit, that are many many factors that have already been pointed out, i know it does not suit your narrowed-minded agenda but at least you have been corrected now.

Have a good day,

you should it suits you.
    Come on, thats just childish.

Quote Originally Posted by Fuiking View Post
    Come on, thats just childish.
    where were you when people were calling me a cunt, a racist, a nazi.

Thanks for calling them out then,

Its only childish or wrong when i do it, i get it, thanks