Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Relatedly, I wonder what it’s like to do the voice overs for the Old Gods in their language. Would be funny.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by jasontheking1234 View Post
    God, the next Expac is going to be so overwhelming, it's not even funny:

Legion= Fight off against the Threat that has been torturing our World's life for AGES! Go to Argus, fight a Titan, meet the Titans, Jail Sargeras, slay Gul'dan/KJ, Save the Multiverse. Oh, and Sargeras STABS Azeroth. I swear man, Antorus is going to be a bigger clutch than a Mythic Kil'jaeden Armageddon save. And that shit rivals that of the Lich King at ICC. -_-

Next Expac= Fight off against pawns of the Void, and sea people. Slay N'zoth (The WEAKEST OLD GOD), Azshara (Queen of the Weaker Naga), and...MAYBE...fight off Corrupted Azeroth (An Asspull, earlier mentioned in Chronicle). Oh, and...uhhh...fight off against the Old Gods, who are Avatars of a Bigger threat. The biggest one died to Aman'thul's FINGER! Oh...and...boats. Did I forget to mention Trolls? -__-

Then, there are the Void Lords. Why I should care for them, is beyond me. Apparently, they scared Sargeras, and they're the main Enemy? I mean.....eh? They're an Asspull that's been mentioned in Chronicle. It's....not....climactic enough. :/
    Sounds like you might want to take a break from the game then. You won't enjoy it.

Quote Originally Posted by Regalbeast View Post
    Sounds like you might want to take a break from the game then. You won't enjoy it.
    Planning to, after Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

That is, unless this "new" Expansion means something.

Make Us the new Pantheon, and you have yourself a player.

Quote Originally Posted by Bjoramier of Lordaeron View Post
    The square nears completion.
    Just doesn't have the same ring. I'm in favor of rhombuses.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Planning to, after Legion.

- - - Updated - - -

That is, unless this "new" Expansion means something.

Make Us the new Pantheon, and you have yourself a player. :)
    God just when I thought I have seen every bad idea possible for WoW.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    Quote Originally Posted by Friendlyimmolation View Post
    Honestly for all we saw, i still think we are on the tip of iceberg. I just can't wait to see how far they will push it next expansion.

A classic jason :P no offense

Quote Originally Posted by Aquamonkey View Post
    "Time is a flat circle." I don't think Blizzard knows about any shapes other than circles.
    or any numbers besides "7"

Well then, I guess I won't be playing the next Expansion then, since the Void has no reason for me to care.

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Houle View Post
    A classic jason :P no offense
    Hm? No, i'm serious.

I want to have a New Pantheon. After defeating Argus, who almost unmade Creation in a matter of SECONDS (He has a fucking ability that could do such a thing. It's in the fight), I want something to happen. We have the Black Empire rising again, Azeroth is wounded, the Old Pantheon are in chains with Sargeras, we're more worthy of being the new Pantheon than anyone else EVER!

I don't see how this will not happen.

Deleted
    i think it is a new monk ww mastery.

The Unstoppable Force Friendlyimmolation's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Dreadfort, or Korriban. You never know.
    Well then, I guess I won't be playing the next Expansion then, since the Void has no reason for me to care.

:/

- - - Updated - - -

Hm? No, i'm serious.

I want to have a New Pantheon. After defeating Argus, who almost unmade Creation in a matter of SECONDS (He has a fucking ability that could do such a thing. It's in the fight), I want something to happen. We have the Black Empire rising again, Azeroth is wounded, the Old Pantheon are in chains with Sargeras, we're more worthy of being the new Pantheon than anyone else EVER!

We're not titan material we never will be, if that is the direction the game chose than it would be even beyond the dick sucking Knaak gave his own characters.

simply put, it is a beyond bad idea.
    Quote Originally Posted by WoWKnight65 View Post
    That's same excuse from you and so many others on this website and your right some of threads do bully high elf fans to a point where they might end up losing their minds to a point of a mass shooting.
    Holy shit lol

10+ Year Old Account
    Land of human potential (and non-toxic masculinity)
    We're not titan material we never will be, if that is the direction the game chose than it would be even beyond the dick sucking Knaak gave his own characters.

We are definately not a titan material. But there are others. Like certain someone in valley of four winds. And there are others.

http://ptr.wowhead.com/spell=256544/end-of-all-things

We stopped this...

I think we're ready....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    We are definately not a titan material. But there are others. Like certain someone in valley of four winds. And there are others.
    Mud Mug is beyond Titan Material. How dare you underplay him.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Arrashi View Post
    Honestly for all we saw, i still think we are on the tip of iceberg. I just can't wait to see how far they will push it next expansion.
    Sargeras wanted to stab Pandaria but Mudmug deflected his strike.

Well how about this for ya. I have been thinking for a while now, what if we(the player character) are so powerful, because we are actually a Keeper created by Azeroth. And we were created in the form of one of the races to give us a bigger connection to the ones we are protecting, and so the Old Gods and what not don't know we we truly are.
    If what doesn't kill you, makes you stronger. Then I should be a god by now.

Hm? No, i'm serious.

Lol, can't believe you seriously want this.

Blizz is struggling to make villains feel threatening even when we're champions of our factions/halls.

I think they'll probably try to cut the powercreep by saying we lost some juice while losing artifacts or something.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Sharkins View Post
    Just doesn't have the same ring.
    I see what you did there.

Quote Originally Posted by Nihilan View Post
    Kosumoth mentions Nzoth a couple of times during his fight but it is in the Lovecraftian gibberish that passes as old god speech.
    Drak'thul (The orc who starts the Kosumoth chain) also mentions the Old Gods being our real enemy, not the Burning Legion. To tack onto this.

Interesting to think about though...he speaks of the "ghosts" refusing to talk to him, and then he starts to hear "deeper, darker whispers" (the Old Gods), and then he mentions-
    The whispers called to you.

<Drak'thul sighs heavily, for a moment appearing very old and frail.>

I have learned many things on my years on these islands. I have delved into places I wish I had not, and learned things I long to forget.

And now I wish to be alone, until darkness overtakes me at last.

Go away.
    After finishing the attunement, he also says
    I thank you ceasing the whispers, the endless hungering cries of the void are now yours to bear.
    Makes me wonder, did we accidentally unleash Kosumoth, or is it suppose to be manipulation