Page 6 of 6 FirstFirst ...
    We already had a time travel expansion not related to the infinite dragon flight that created a alternate timeline. To be honest nothing would shock me anymore.

Moderators should start handing out vacations to all of these 'leak' generators. Starting to get out of hand.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by hidalgo View Post
    World of Warcraft: Shadows
    - No new class, no new race.
    - The Void Lords got stronger through the imprisonment of Sargeras and they give N'Zoth much more power to spread the void.
    - Azshara makes an alliance with him. They are both the main villians.
    - Many updated zones with void creatures and also new zones like Zandalar, Dragon Isles and Kul Tiras.
    - Level cap reduced to 60, and max level characters are reduced to level 50. You can level your character from 1-50 whereever you want, updated with the Legion system.
    - This is a race expansion and gradually we get new customizable options for our character, including new scars, hairstyles and dances. After a large campaign we can decide our subrace (3 options per race).
    Azshara doesn't make an alliance with N'Zoth, she's bound to serve it "When the time comes".

She'll rather join us to escape the path she made with the Old Gods that join them blindlessly

Quote Originally Posted by delus View Post
    Because any number over 100 is automatically scary
    No. Its about feel of achievement. When you have less levels but each level takes more time to reach, players have better immersion when leveling their characters. They feel better growing of their characters in power.

Quote Originally Posted by frogger237 View Post
    What would be the lore reasons for a lvl decrease. Also shoulda used that for your "leak" of legion would have made slightly more sense to have done it at 100 instead of 110.
    Same lore reasons that were required for the stat squish.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point squishing max level would just be too weird imo and prob too clunky overall to fit into the old world. I think it would be better just to allow tomes of exp which can shoot a new character up to lvl 100 for a certain amount of w/e currency they want to use. Being able to go straight to 100 should be enough. Then you go from there to 120.

So how would this effect char that are not max level? Like if i have a level 80 toon what level does he go too and if i have a level 10 does he go back down to 1?

Quote Originally Posted by Berndorf View Post
    Same lore reasons that were required for the stat squish.

- - - Updated - - -

At this point squishing max level would just be too weird imo and prob too clunky overall to fit into the old world. I think it would be better just to allow tomes of exp which can shoot a new character up to lvl 100 for a certain amount of w/e currency they want to use. Being able to go straight to 100 should be enough. Then you go from there to 120.
    Stats are different tho, while essentially meaningless lorewise the player lvl is a visual representation for the player that their character has progressed somehow, which is why doing some of the time travel stuff like Chromie has our future selves with higher lvls.

Yeah a level squish would be weird and it would have to affect gear in someway also.

Quote Originally Posted by VyersReaver View Post
    Shadows.

Yeah right. Can't wait for:
    1. WoW: Demons
    2. WoW: Zombies
    3. WoW: Elements
    4. WoW: Pandas
    5. WoW: Orcs (secretly Demons)
    6. WoW: Demons Again

What? It's as low effort as the OP.
    7. WoW: Cataclysm
    8. WoW: Legion