Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Quote Originally Posted by ArcadeBit View Post
    But thats the Point, sure if I only use Legendary for stats and trinkets too, sure these number are possible. With the right choice of gear (Bracers + ring legendary, owl trinket and old 2 set bonus) these numbers are way off and nobody like show-offs without a thing to back it up.
    How am I not using the right gear?
    Quote Originally Posted by rogoth View Post
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    How am I not using the right gear?
    Dont know your second trinket, but you have arcano which is a stat boost already and only a few have it and you are still 1500 versality points away from "close to 20% ver"

Dont know your second trinket, but you have arcano which is a stat boost already and only a few have it and you are still 1500 versality points away from "close to 20% ver"
    My arcano is bis. You said you can't get this high vers unless I use shit gear and then you point to my arcano?
    I'm glad you brought up IQ, the last standardised IQ test I took I scored a 127, the threshold for 'Genius' is 140, and the threshold for 'Gifted Genius' is 165+, based on the fact the global average IQ is 84, and the fact you're likely Americanwhere the national IQ is BELOW the global average and falling consistently which has led to calls for global intervention in your abysmal education system, I feel you have VERY LITTLE room to talk about IQ levels, but thanks for trying.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by durrtygoodz View Post
    My arcano is bis. You said you can't get this high vers unless I use shit gear and then you point to my arcano?
    I know arcano is BiS (did I sayed something different?), but getting one is very rare (what I mentioned, its nothing you can farm and has a 0.5% proc chance from relinquished trinkets). Nobody knows if the original 20% guy had an arcano crystal already, but with arcano crystal his haste looked a bit low.

Useing hunger + owl (what most raiders have) you dont get any vers or haste on trinkets. Why the poster never replied (he is active in the forum), might be he just wasn't honest.

Quote Originally Posted by nerfproof View Post
    People said the same thing about the GS build in heroic or higher in ToS yet I always beat an equally geared TV mage running GS. I see how the fights are in Antorus but I have no plans on not playing GS.
    Beating people you play with isn't exactly a proven bench mark if something is a strong or weak build. Play whatever you want, but that is a silly metric to judge things by.
    "Privilege is invisible to those who have it."

I know arcano is BiS (did I sayed something different?), but getting one is very rare (what I mentioned, its nothing you can farm and has a 0.5% proc chance from relinquished trinkets). Nobody knows if the original 20% guy had an arcano crystal already, but with arcano crystal his haste looked a bit low.

Useing hunger + owl (what most raiders have) you dont get any vers or haste on trinkets. Why the poster never replied (he is active in the forum), might be he just wasn't honest.
    I'm using all the right legoes+tier+trinket and I have 13% vers

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rissan/winnrie

Jewelry probably makes up most of it.

Quote Originally Posted by nickseng View Post
    I'm using all the right legoes+tier+trinket and I have 13% vers

https://worldofwarcraft.com/en-us/ch...rissan/winnrie

Jewelry probably makes up most of it.
    You have 5-8% haste less than others because you favored vers over 30% haste.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    You have 5-8% haste less than others because you favored vers over 30% haste.
    Yes, coz vers is simming higher than haste for me. There is nothing that says you need 30% haste

Yes, coz vers is simming higher than haste for me. There is nothing that says you need 30% haste
    hesrightyouknow.jpg

That said, lemme guess, fire offspec? See vers favored a lot by fire/frost players(though I would imagine haste would work just as well).

I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, it's just most people go for 30% then go vers. You do whatever sims highest. Since I play frost/arcane I have more verse than haste also.

Quote Originally Posted by Soulwell View Post
    I didn't say there was anything wrong with it, it's just most people go for 30% then go vers. You do whatever sims highest. Since I play frost/arcane I have more verse than haste also.
    30% is a really meaningless number though. I mean why not stop stacking haste at 29, or 31? or 29.87?