Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst
    I just don't get a point of having a D3 demo area, when they already said there is NO D3 news at this Blizzcon, pretty much a waste of space.

Quote Originally Posted by valcrist View Post
    You are freaking crazy if you don’t thinkab expansion is getting announced at blizzcon, freaking the director pretty much hinted it during his year end video
    The post you quoted literally says "They are definitely going to announce the next expansion".

Quote Originally Posted by Accelerator View Post
    "Blizzard Diversity meet up"

The fuck kind of shit is that?

I view this as, Blizzard GAME diversity. If you play only one game from Blizzard but want to meet people from other games, well here ya go!

Quote Originally Posted by Darielyia36 View Post
    I view this as, Blizzard GAME diversity. If you play only one game from Blizzard but want to meet people from other games, well here ya go!
    yeah it's not..

It's a bit of pandering and a bit of "look how diverse our work place is" circle jerking. They released a statement about it and a video thats about it that has anything but diversity in it. Just some beyond disney level pandering. WoWhead has an article on it, people called it out for the eye rolling pandering marketing approved publicity stunt it was and SHOCKINGLY the comments were closed and deleted. So shocking. For WoWHEAD. /s
    "I think one of the problems that Lucas Blizzard has now, in the Lucas Film Blizzard empire, is the fact that he doesn’t they don't have more people around him them who really challenge him them."

Large WoW presence this year, glad to see Hearthstone has been thrown in the corner for a little while.

Next expac on main stage then a live demo of the expansion maybe? I'm guessing the live demo is going to be two new races, but i could be wrong.

Also this pretty much confirms Sylvanas has a role to play next xpac. not sure what though.

Stood in the Fire
    7+ Year Old Account
    still can't wait to see a new unannounced project.

wth is grommash doing there? again...

We did it!

Last edited by Bathory; 2017-10-15 at 12:10 AM.

It's sad to see the starcraft tournament get moved to hall, but last year it was pretty much dead in there until the semi finals started.

It's good to see the arena is for Overwatch and not Starcraft

Deleted
    Thanks man,I'm not getting lost the third time haha