Page 1 of 2
LastLast

... Announces Vague Plan To ‘Donate’ Harvey Weinstein Campaign Money

“I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” the 2016 presidential candidate said. “This will be part of that.”

From the Huffington Post.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0eb18af06157d

******* on Wednesday tore into film producer Harvey Weinstein over the plethora*of sexual abuse allegations against him, vaguely suggesting she would give away the money he’s contributed to her political campaigns.
    The 2016 presidential candidate told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that she would “of course” donate Weinstein’s campaign contributions to charity, though it remained unclear if and how she would actually do so.
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” ******* said. “This will be part of that. There’s no doubt about it....”

In the grand scheme of things what he donated to ******* really wasn't all that much. It appears many others may be doing the same. What charity do you guys think the funds should go to?

10+ Year Old Account
    Well that is very nice of her to do.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

Good for her, it's better than keeping the sullied money.

As for the title... it doesn't make much sense why the OP would put it like that.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” the 2016 presidential candidate said. “This will be part of that.”

From the Huffington Post.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0eb18af06157d

******* on Wednesday tore into film producer Harvey Weinstein over the plethora*of sexual abuse allegations against him, vaguely suggesting she would give away the money he’s contributed to her political campaigns.
    The 2016 presidential candidate told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that she would “of course” donate Weinstein’s campaign contributions to charity, though it remained unclear if and how she would actually do so.
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” ******* said. “This will be part of that. There’s no doubt about it....”

In the grand scheme of things what he donated to ******* really wasn't all that much. It appears many others may be doing the same. What charity do you guys think the funds should go to?
    You sir, are the cat's meow of hypocrisy. I see HuffPo is a great source when it serves your unnatural and unhealthy agenda of hate against Hillary (did you hear she lost?) but not so much when you disagree with it. Does this mean that all the other articles are going to be items you have faith in? Be careful how you answer . . . it's a TRAP!

So adorable.

to the "up your ass" foundation.

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    What better way to clear you conscience of knowingly taking money from a Pervert like him, to virtue-signal about giving it to Charity.

These people sicken me. I'm enjoying watching Hollywood cannibalize itself atm.

If a hundred thousand people donate to your fund, odds are that at least one of them will be a sleaze ball.

"This will be a fight against overwhelming odds from which survival cannot be expected. We will do what damage we can."

-- Capt. Copeland

Quote Originally Posted by Machismo View Post
    Good for her, it's better than keeping the sullied money.

As for the title... it doesn't make much sense why the OP would put it like that.
    You can't say that name without upsetting people who expected a different outcome to the election.

10+ Year Old Account
    Is Hillary Clinton "she who must not be named" ?

The Unstoppable Force Super Kami Dende's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by cubby View Post
    You sir, are the cat's meow of hypocrisy. I see HuffPo is a great source when it serves your unnatural and unhealthy agenda of hate against Hillary (did you hear she lost?) but not so much when you disagree with it. Does this mean that all the other articles are going to be items you have faith in? Be careful how you answer . . . it's a TRAP!

So adorable.
    When it is a direct quote, does the source ever matter? If this exact same thing was just quoted in a breitbart article would you clamour to say it was wrong?

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Forgettable View Post
    Is Hillary Clinton "she who must not be named" ?
    That's pretty rude, comparing Voldemort to Hillary Clinton. Poor Voldemort.

The Undying
    15+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    When it is a direct quote, does the source ever matter? If this exact same thing was just quoted in a breitbart article would you clamour to say it was wrong?
    You'd be surprised what mattered to these guys. Some of them see source and immediately discredit the material (even direct quotes) without bothering to think or independently confirm. It's, well, adorable.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Dextroden View Post
    You can't say that name without upsetting people who expected a different outcome to the election.
    Well One can't seem to talk about the shortcomings of the guy who won the election without someone bringing her up.

Is this whole "some guy who donated turned out to be a creep" thing going to replace "but her emails" as a source for trumpette deflection from now on?

Can we get an over-under on how much money was donated to the trump campaign by white supremacists and neo-nazis?

Oh and Russians too
    “Do not lose time on daily trivialities. Do not dwell on petty detail. For all of these things melt away and drift apart within the obscure traffic of time. Live well and live broadly. You are alive and living now. Now is the envy of all of the dead.” ~ Emily3, World of Tomorrow
    Quote Originally Posted by Wells View Post
    Kaleredar is right...
    Words to live by.

Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post

That's pretty rude, comparing Voldemort to Hillary Clinton. Poor Voldemort.
    I thought Trump was Voldemort, I mean, I constantly see people comparing the current situation to Harry Potter to the point that one has to wonder if those people have read any other book in their lives.

Anyway, the question here would be more if she knew about the situation. I can avoid thinking that she knew and like pretty much every one else decided his money was more important.

10+ Year Old Account
    She is such a tryhard.

Quote Originally Posted by Kaleredar View Post
    Well One can't seem to talk about the shortcomings of the guy who won the election without someone bringing her up.

Is this whole "some guy who donated turned out to be a creep" thing going to replace "but her emails" as a source for trumpette deflection from now on?

Can we get an over-under on how much money was donated to the trump campaign by white supremacists and neo-nazis?

Oh and Russians too
    Funny. The only people that actually mention emails are the people that blamed Comey.

And I guess "But Nazis" is the new meme.

Is that like when all the Trump supporters go crazy whenever someone mentions his name?

Quote Originally Posted by Jofe View Post
    I thought Trump was Voldemort, I mean, I constantly see people comparing the current situation to Harry Potter to the point that one has to wonder if those people have read any other book in their lives.

Anyway, the question here would be more if she knew about the situation. I can avoid thinking that she knew and like pretty much every one else decided his money was more important.
    Honestly, the way stories are coming out, I really think that people in his social circle might have known.

Quote Originally Posted by Nexx226 View Post
    I'm confused why you removed her name in your post?
    Also, I thought you didn't use mainstream media?

- - - Updated - - -

Can you prove she knew?

- - - Updated - - -

Trump was in his "social circle".
    And I wouldn't be shocked if Trump knew.

If only she felt that way about it when Bill was the one doing the raping.

Honestly, the way stories are coming out, I really think that people in his social circle might have known.
    Yeah, it seems like it was an open secret. Everyone close to him knew but no one dared to speak because of different reasons.