Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst
    Deleted
    "Income" obviously does not include speaking fees.

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Darth Dracula View Post
    That's pretty rude, comparing Voldemort to Hillary Clinton. Poor Voldemort.
    Hey don't blame me. I'm just saying what nobody else wanted to say about the OP's comparison.

Maybe Weinstein's monetary will go to a down and out actress charity.

Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” the 2016 presidential candidate said. “This will be part of that.”

From the Huffington Post.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0eb18af06157d

******* on Wednesday tore into film producer Harvey Weinstein over the plethora*of sexual abuse allegations against him, vaguely suggesting she would give away the money he’s contributed to her political campaigns.
    The 2016 presidential candidate told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that she would “of course” donate Weinstein’s campaign contributions to charity, though it remained unclear if and how she would actually do so.
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” ******* said. “This will be part of that. There’s no doubt about it....”

In the grand scheme of things what he donated to ******* really wasn't all that much. It appears many others may be doing the same. What charity do you guys think the funds should go to?
    Lol, this really says nothing. She gives 10% to charity. While that's great and to be applauded. Just look what she says though, "This will be part of that" Or in otherwords, she's not increasing her charitable work, just moving Weinsteins into it and as thus pulling out extra money to make up for it.

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Lol, this really says nothing. She gives 10% to charity. While that's great and to be applauded. Just look what she says though, "This will be part of that" Or in otherwords, she's not increasing her charitable work, just moving Weinsteins into it and as thus pulling out extra money to make up for it.
    welp at least that is 9.99% more then a particular other person that shall also not be named you know Mr *****.

so i guess we should condemn her because the other 5 + million people who gave money to her campaign did nothing wrong, but hey one high profile sexual preditor. OH WAIT, TWO high profile sexual predictors gave to Hillary's campaign....Weinstein and Trump.

did she give all the money trump donated to charity?

(actually there is a good chance that 20% of every person who has donated to a campaign is guilty of a felony or higher crime)

Quote Originally Posted by anyaka21 View Post
    Someone that gets it!

Quote Originally Posted by Jettisawn View Post
    Poor Hillary, still trying to stay relevant.
    *Speaks up about an issue or responds to a controversy* - Poor Hillary trying to stay relevant, why doesn't she just go away

*Doesn't immediately condemn Weinstein* - Wow, way to stay silent Hillary, why aren't you speaking up about this?

10+ Year Old Account
    Hillary should say on behalf of all the women who voted Trump I’ll keep the money.
    Milli Vanilli, Bigger than Elvis

The Unstoppable Force Orange Joe's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Allybeboba View Post
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” the 2016 presidential candidate said. “This will be part of that.”

From the Huffington Post.
    https://www.huffingtonpost.com/entry...b0eb18af06157d

******* on Wednesday tore into film producer Harvey Weinstein over the plethora*of sexual abuse allegations against him, vaguely suggesting she would give away the money he’s contributed to her political campaigns.
    The 2016 presidential candidate told CNN’s Fareed Zakaria that she would “of course” donate Weinstein’s campaign contributions to charity, though it remained unclear if and how she would actually do so.
    “I give 10 percent of my income to charity every year,” ******* said. “This will be part of that. There’s no doubt about it....”

In the grand scheme of things what he donated to ******* really wasn't all that much. It appears many others may be doing the same. What charity do you guys think the funds should go to?
    Is there a reason you needed 2 threads about the same thing?

http://www.mmo-champion.com/threads/...this-statement

Why are you now not typing Hillary?

Quote Originally Posted by Sydänyö View Post
    "Income" obviously does not include speaking fees.
    Maybe it is taxable income. It could be those speeches fall into some loophole category.