15+ Year Old Account

Ret T20 4pc baseline blue post

With the T20 4p going away some buffs would be nice. The 4p even feels like it's made to be baseline since it makes the spec feel much more fluid. Spending that one extra GCD is annoying when you need aoe. I would like to see T21 changed though.

I agree here as well. I've become very used to the T20 four-piece and it feels very baseline to me at this point. It's going to take some getting used to for me moving away from it if that isn't changed to a baseline.

Here was the post and answer from blue in bold.

I don't actually know how I feel about this.

Certainly it would be a difficult adjustment initially, going back to BoJ only giving 2 Holy power, I agree, but I'm afraid its going to cost us down the road any fixes to Ret that many of us have been talking about.

What thoughts do you guys have in general about the 2HP generating BoJ? I think it could actually be better. T21 4 pc could be a lot better, particualry how it relates to our rotation, but I think its a shit bonus whether BoJ generates 2 or 3 HP. Its bad independently of BoJ.

I wonder if having more spells to generate HP is better than having 1 spell generate multiple HP at a time.
    Is it a better feel to have CS, J, Exo/BoJ, HoW all generating 1 HP, like in the past.
    Or is it better to have CS generate 1, BoJ generate 2-3...and thats it, no other generators.
    http://us.battle.net/wow/en/characte...rytoz/advanced

If there's one thing I'm not, it's in control.

Quote Originally Posted by Eurytos View Post
    With the T20 4p going away some buffs would be nice. The 4p even feels like it's made to be baseline since it makes the spec feel much more fluid. Spending that one extra GCD is annoying when you need aoe. I would like to see T21 changed though.

I agree here as well. I've become very used to the T20 four-piece and it feels very baseline to me at this point. It's going to take some getting used to for me moving away from it if that isn't changed to a baseline.

Here was the post and answer from blue in bold.

I don't actually know how I feel about this.

Certainly it would be a difficult adjustment initially, going back to BoJ only giving 2 Holy power, I agree, but I'm afraid its going to cost us down the road any fixes to Ret that many of us have been talking about.

What thoughts do you guys have in general about the 2HP generating BoJ? I think it could actually be better. T21 4 pc could be a lot better, particualry how it relates to our rotation, but I think its a shit bonus whether BoJ generates 2 or 3 HP. Its bad independently of BoJ.

I wonder if having more spells to generate HP is better than having 1 spell generate multiple HP at a time.
    Is it a better feel to have CS, J, Exo/BoJ, HoW all generating 1 HP, like in the past.
    Or is it better to have CS generate 1, BoJ generate 2-3...and thats it, no other generators.

I would love for the 4 set to become baseline. The rotation is much more intuitive and fluid than it was before, and it has good synergy with the 'buffed BoJ/DH after every finisher' artifact talent. As for having more buttons to generate HP i'm all for it, I hate having a 3-4 button rotation. Bringing back hammer of wrath would fix that, or a ranged HP generator like exorcism.

That was a CM who said that, iirc. It would be nice if it were to happen, but it's no more likely than if you or I had made that post.

With the Set bonus for T21 being "When you use judgment, the cost of your next Holy Power spending ability is reduced by 1." for the 4 piece I feel I'm probably going to try to keep T20 4 piece and use T21 2 piece only if possible. I know with the T19 bonuses it took about 30 ilevels on my shoulders and having no titanforged on T19 to replace my T19 2 piece with anything else. I have titanforged already for T20.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by Eon Drache View Post
    With the Set bonus for T21 being "When you use judgment, the cost of your next Holy Power spending ability is reduced by 1." for the 4 piece I feel I'm probably going to try to keep T20 4 piece and use T21 2 piece only if possible. I know with the T19 bonuses it took about 30 ilevels on my shoulders and having no titanforged on T19 to replace my T19 2 piece with anything else. I have titanforged already for T20.
    I will do an Ion here: Look at all these EXCITING opportunities for players to have a HUGE VARIETY when it comes to gameplay styles, loot needs etc with the TITANFORGED system. This is something that makes the team happy and although we need to spend resources into balancing the power of the sets to avoid make them feel mandatory we further look to expand this in the future.