Thumbs up Best 3v3 comp for ez glad.

My, you're a tall one!

2 friends and i made a bet with some other friends about getting glad in 3s. We have played for a few years, so we have no clue which classes/comps are in atm.

Which comps would be considered T1 this season?

We'll just roll whatever wins this thread.

(melee/range/heal pref)

See you soon high up on the ladder!

WW, Frost dk, Shaman... or WW, Frost DK, X

Quote Originally Posted by hramhresh View Post
    Alt + F4

10 chars

Quote Originally Posted by Mynarjr View Post
    WW, Frost dk, Shaman... or WW, Frost DK, X
    I suppose ww, frost DK is broken?

hi sir, the tier list from skill-capped (i can't insert links yet) is:

S-Tier:
    Warlock Destruction/DK Frost/Paladin~Shaman
    Monk Windwalker/DK Frost/Shaman>Paladin>Monk>Druid>Priest (Holy)
    Rogue Sublety/Mage Frost/Priest Discipline

Based in your post, Shadowcleave or RMP is your friend:

Shadowcleave:
    PROS: Absurdly high damage with offensive cooldowns, able to heavily counter pressure any cleaves that would normally beat destruction warlocks due to the high frost dk damage
    CONS: Doesn’t have the best match up against opposing affliction warlocks

RMP:
    PROS: Lots of control, very high burst damage and potential for sustained damage
    CONS: Difficult to play at the highest level, usually needs to executes goes well in order to win games, struggles against windwalker dk

If you have to ask this kind of a question then you are in for a bumpy ride if you want to hit glad...

10+ Year Old Account
    "ez glad"

Did you guys come over from Wildstar?

You're in for a rude awakening.
    "It's not what we don't know that gets us into trouble; it's what we know for sure that just ain't so." ~ Mark Twain
    "The time you enjoy wasting is not wasted time" ~ Jesus of Nazareth
    "把它放在我的屁股,爸爸" ~ Dalai Lama

If you and your friends are "starting" to do arenas now after a couple years, you will honestly be lucky if you hit 2k before the end of the season. Glad... maybe after 2-3 seasons of you playing consistently well, but most of the people who PVP at high levels (above 2k) are all players who don't raid or do any other content outside of arena. You will be at a massive disadvantage until you learn how to play against certain comps etc. That being said, if you spend the time and learn from mistakes it's definately possible in time. Just make sure all 3 of you play classes your good at and enjoy the ride

Stay away from shadowplay if you are new to arena. Yes the comp has juicy damage but at the same time the comp lacks a reliable slow or even a reliable stun (that can't be dispelled) meaning that your kill target has to be out in the open and miles away from a pillar.
    Nothing is more frustrating than watching your kill target run at 100% speed to a pillar with 10-15% health left.

10+ Year Old Account
    I would love to watch a stream of you guys doing your gladiator climb.
    You're getting exactly what you deserve.

Very broken, their ability to Cleave is rediculous, as well as the movement that monks have. Their Burst damage is also VERY high.

Paying attn to touney comps:
    Walking dead (ww/dk/healer)
    RMP (rogue/mage/priest)
    El stupido (dh/dh/healer)

Deleted
    1.5k isn't high up on the ladder, though.

For easy glad go dh/dh/rdruie or dh/dk/rdruid. Both comps are retarded. Rmp is also awesome but require more skill than DH comps :P also ww monk is mch compositions is so popular atm becauar of how he can control enemy team with stuns

What healer is the best for WW in 2s?

There is no easy glad. Even with top tier comps/players..it takes a lot of hard work.

Quote Originally Posted by blackmartin View Post
    If you and your friends are "starting" to do arenas now after a couple years, you will honestly be lucky if you hit 2k before the end of the season. Glad... maybe after 2-3 seasons of you playing consistently well, but most of the people who PVP at high levels (above 2k) are all players who don't raid or do any other content outside of arena. You will be at a massive disadvantage until you learn how to play against certain comps etc. That being said, if you spend the time and learn from mistakes it's definately possible in time. Just make sure all 3 of you play classes your good at and enjoy the ride
    This is great advice!

Honestly, for the first season you guys are playing together OP...just play...a lot. Play as many games as you can, every day you can. Play with anyone you can, and don't worry about rating. Rating will come with time and experience..for your first season, you just need game experience.

My, you're a tall one!

2 friends and i made a bet with some other friends about getting glad in 3s. We have played for a few years, so we have no clue which classes/comps are in atm.

We'll just roll whatever wins this thread.

(melee/range/heal pref)

Whoever you roll, wont be seeing me. This kinda stuff is why I quit pvp. Is boring facing the same flavor of the month comps over and over and over.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by RobertoCarlos View Post
    Whoever you roll, wont be seeing me. This kinda stuff is why I quit pvp. Is boring facing the same flavor of the month comps over and over and over.
    There are more than few good comps. If you play 3s its not like you choose comp and insta win.
    2v2s are different, but balance gets better in 3v3s.
    If you are bored to loosing to FOTM comps, learn how to counter them.

Ppl here advice frost DK.. it can be kited by many classes, main CD disarm/kite, and not letting him cleave much.
    When i play arena (just for fun) and see opposite team, im often like, damn i wish im here with my boomie, or lock, and when im on them i wish i am on my mage, dk, war.. There are really many viable classes/specs.
    And sometimes i just wish i have taken different talents.

Only when you try to play different classes and comps you, will find out they aren't so OP as you though as you will learn their weaknesses.
    As a melee sitting in roots, clones, sheeps, fears, and being trolled by MW you will learn the value of CC.

Also 1 more thing, learn from the start how to use arena target macros, and modify your UI, gladius, so you have a clue what is going on (casts, CCs, trinkets..).