Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst
LastLast
    7+ Year Old Account
    Will we have playable Ogres for the Horde?!

I'd ask some of these:

- If there are any plans for an alternate WoW game like a WoW 2, legacy servers or something like a HD update of classic WoW

- Wherever Kel'Thuzad or his phylactery is

- If Archimonde is dead for good or if he can still be ressed

- Plans about improving new player experience in the older zones

- Any chance of continueing the story in Outland and Northrend

- More customisation for the player characters and the idea of sub races

- Are all the followers ''doomed'' to spend on eternity inside a mission table or will they continue to play a role in the future

where are all of the ducks in wow and why did they leave?
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

10+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Tome View Post
    What their follow up on official classic servers are.

Plus they stopped doing fan walk-up questions on WoW related stuff during Q&A. Instead they bring in cringe moments like Panser to read up already read-through and handpicked questions which is basically about nothing.
    Meh, probably smart of them. Plus, she's attractive in a strange way so I don't mind.

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    This is a very vital question

So, when is the one true hunter spec coming back?

Quote Originally Posted by Zequill View Post
    You want your class to be about clicking 2 completely passive otherwise skills?
    Yeah, because that's all they were about before, right?

Can we get more bank space? Can we get an increase to the amount of quests you can have active at once?

Deleted
    I don't care as long as it's not about fucking eyebrows or bacon, the Q&As at previous Blizzcons have been completely stupid.

"How did the Dragonmaw Clan of orcs (as of the WoD model revamp) get the yellow glow in their eyes?"

1-Why Velen is such a Bad priest?
    2-Will the old corrupted Ashbringer return in the Future?Maybe Naxx timewalking.
    3-What does Pot of Greed do?
    4-Warcraft 1 and 2 Remastered?Or a Warcraft RTS with all campaigns?
    5-Can Dks at some point obtain the original 2hFrostmourne as Transmog?You know...shitty paladins had a spell that let them equipe Ashbringer and latter they got to equip Ashbringer.

5+ Year Old Account
    Quote Originally Posted by Immitis View Post
    we got unicor- oops, my bad. "horses with cones on their heads" before we got ducks.

let that sink in...

Quote Originally Posted by digichi View Post
    we got unicor- oops, my bad. "horses with cones on their heads" before we got ducks.

let that sink in...
    We have rubber duckys so ducks HAD to exist at least at some point or duck based creatures. I once made a thread here and on the official forums that was pretty popular asking where the ducks were and a few days later they posted joke patch notes saying they we're adding ducks to all the duck ponds but beyond that blizzard has been silent on where and why the ducks left.

It Is a mystery. We're they over hunted by goblins? Is there a bipedal duck like race these rubber ducks were fashioned after who left the world? Did a duck ancient take it's flock under it's wing and hide away all it's ducky babies?

We want to know where the ducks went to blizz and we want to know what you're hiding about it
    "I was a normal baby for 30 seconds, then ninjas stole my mamma" - Deadpool
    "so what do we do?" "well jack, you stand there and say 'gee rocket raccoon I'm so glad you brought that Unfeasibly large cannon with you..' and i go like this BRAKKA BRAKKA BRAKKA" - Rocket Raccoon

FC: 3437-3046-3552

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by matheney2k View Post
    I still have over 20 abilities to use as a minimum. How many do you want exactly?
    I just want back what they took from us... I know pve players want less spells .. as a pvp player i want all my utilities back and for certain classes (warlock) that's a lot.

Why don't they implement more addons into the core mechanics of the game? Plenty of addons out there do it better than Blizzard does. (like transmog, pet, mount, profession, etc)

I'm not saying they should add things like DBM or damage meters, but there's plenty of great ideas out there that they could use to vastly improve on their way of doing it. If they did, that would just be that many fewer addons we have to worry about being incompatible every time a patch rolled around.

Another question I'd ask, (non-WoW related) is why the heck we can't modify the UI in Overwatch? It would be so much better if we could do things like move the ability cooldown alerts to the middle of the screen.

Quote Originally Posted by Kronkster View Post
    Aspect of the Pack can burn in a pit somewhere. Always some retard who had it on -all the time- and made everyone dazed constantly. So unless they change it, begone! D:
    I agree, I put them in my post, because it existed not because I liked it. I loved Aspect of the Hawk, always gave you a little bit of an edge, and seeing the symbol blaze over your toon. And the Hawk sound effect when you activate it. I loved it!
    World of Warcraft (Retail): Frostmourne - Alliance
    World of Warcraft (Classic): Remulos - Alliance

At a lore panel: OK, who of the original/early creative team is a big Jim Starlin fan? Reading the revelations about Sargeras' changing outlook and plan in Warcraft Chronicle, I saw such a strong influence from (in particular) Metamorphosis Odyssey and (to a lesser degree) Dreadstar and Warlock. It delighted me, since I'm a comics fan of the same vintage, and I wonder which of them is responsible for weaving those threads into the overall cosmos.

Why are all the females overly sexualized while the males are not?
    "You know you that bitch when you cause all this conversation."

Quote Originally Posted by TheramoreIsTheBomb View Post
    Why are all the females overly sexualized while the males are not?
    ....I'm sorry...

...What? HAVE YOU SEEN HALF OF THE WOW MALE CHARACTERS?! Have you seen Sargeras, Illidan, and others?

They're all half naked.

Also, Sylvanas, Yrel, Jaina, Ysera, Tyrande, and others aren't at all overly sexualized. Blame Rule 34 for that weird shit.

- - - Updated - - -

Hell, ARGUS is the most naked final boss. He's deformed, and shit. He doesn't even have boots. I'm upset from that. At least Eonar can walk on Grass, and at least she's not tormented/mutilated.

Argus is. Him walking must be fucking painful. Think of it as walking on Glass, but...the glass is glued INTO you. That hurts.

Herald of the Titans SoulSoBreezy's Avatar
    10+ Year Old Account
    I won't rest until I get them to talk about updating the guild finder into something useful.

Do you guys play WoW has a player or just playing for development purpose ?

I expect a ¨For development purpose only¨has an answer.
    Honestly, I'd be insulted if the answer is ¨Has a player¨