10+ Year Old Account

Question How will Antorus we made accessible?

With ICC/ DS/ SoO etc, most final raids have been made easier over time.

Has Blizz announced plans as to how this will be done with Antorus? I really hope it isn't the SoO method of item upgrades or something similar.

Legendary!
    10+ Year Old Account
    The Legion method.

You spend your time grinding AP until your weapon is juicy enough. That way, the raid will get easier over time, and the grind itself will get easier once the AK is high enough.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    The Legion method.

You spend your time grinding AP until your weapon is juicy enough. That way, the raid will get easier over time, and the grind itself will get easier once the AK is high enough.
    id rather they just nerf the bosses then give us a new ap grind like crucible or new traits again, im sick of it by now really.

Deleted
    probably something like HFC with item upgrades

but this time for legendaries D:

15+ Year Old Account
    If u do farm each week,u should be getting some decent TF upgrades, combined with more artifact traits and the upgradeable leg trinket should make the raid easier.

If u want flat percentage buffs/nerfs, ull have to wait.
    PROUD TRUMP SUPPORTER, #2024Trump #MAGA
    PROUD TRUMP CAMPAIGN SUPPORTER #SaveEuropeWithTrump
    PROUD SUPPORTER OF THE WALL
    BLUE LIVES MATTER
    NO TO ALL GUNCONTROL OR BACKGROUND CHECKS IN EUROPE
    /s

Quote Originally Posted by Cysia View Post
    id rather they just nerf the bosses then give us a new ap grind like crucible or new traits again, im sick of it by now really.
    i dont think you read what they were saying...
    they are just going to give us more and more AK to the point its a nerf on the bosses... LIke they have done this whole expansion

Quote Originally Posted by Tennisace View Post
    With ICC/ DS/ SoO etc, most final raids have been made easier over time.

Has Blizz announced plans as to how this will be done with Antorus? I really hope it isn't the SoO method of item upgrades or something similar.
    They will probably ignore it like they have done with ToS.

- Upgrading the Argus trinkets by 5ilvl increments
    - and AP, as you already know.

10+ Year Old Account
    Same way as it is now and ever really, we will get a ton more power, while at the same time bosses will get gradual nerfs. There is no need to announce anything here, it's how it's going for years now in various ways and fashions.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by krl View Post
    - Upgrading the Argus trinkets by 5ilvl increments
    - and AP, as you already know.
    This and upcoming nerfs to boss abilities and raid dmg in general.. as usual.

Deleted
    Quote Originally Posted by A Chozo View Post
    The Legion method.

Probably this. They don't seem to favor nerfing the raids manually anymore. Instead they prefer nerfing it with the artifact system with I don't mind too much tbh.

I am not sure AP will be enough, as it is easy to have 75 traits on mythic launch, possible even for heroic launch if you are somewhat active. I think they will count with 75 traits for Mythic. Then the buffs from AP alone will not be enough.

I think the raid trinkets could be nice way, if they drop for few people automatically, it can boost your raid nicely over time.

Pretty much like someone said: the Legion method. Aka Titanforging equipment and AP levels.